Michelle Obama: “Eat Less and Send Me the Money”

Oh, you mean like you claiming I'm a racist because you don't like me, when you don't actually have any proof I'm a racist.

The proof is you post 30 posts a day hating on the President because he's black.

You need to back up your bullshit, boy. Find ONE SINGLE POST of mine "hating on the President because he's black".

Hop to it. Now.

And yet the company went under regardless.

Given the personality you've demonstrated here, I suspect you were fired because you're a complete asshole.

Well, I am taking up space in your head, rent free..

But, nope, happened pretty much the way I described it.

Incidently, this company still exists, it just isn't what it was, or anything close. Probably because it acts the way it does. They let go of people who had worked for them for 20 years, most of them ended up going to work for the competition.
What obligation did the company have to keep you employed for life?

The fact I worked hard, had been there longer than other people with my job description, and helped them make millions of dollars, to start with...

But this is what happens when you DON'T Have unions looking out for you. You can fall victim to whatever caprices a bad manager has.

And this guy WAS a bad manager.

Oh, you mean like you claiming I'm a racist because you don't like me, when you don't actually have any proof I'm a racist.

The proof is you post 30 posts a day hating on the President because he's black.

You need to back up your bullshit, boy. Find ONE SINGLE POST of mine "hating on the President because he's black".

Hop to it. Now.

Oh, you'lll call them "valid criticism"... like he's a Marxist or some shit like that...

And it's laughable.

Can't wait for your head to explode in November, man...

10679_aa.jpg

Incidently, this company still exists, it just isn't what it was, or anything close. Probably because it acts the way it does. They let go of people who had worked for them for 20 years, most of them ended up going to work for the competition.

The fact I worked hard, had been there longer than other people with my job description, and helped them make millions of dollars, to start with...

But this is what happens when you DON'T Have unions looking out for you. You can fall victim to whatever caprices a bad manager has.

And you may have been a bad employee.

Bad employees rarely acknowledge they're bad employees.

And it's always someone else's fault, isn't it?

Hop to it. Now.

Oh, you'lll call them "valid criticism"... like he's a Marxist or some shit like that...

And it's laughable.

Can't wait for your head to explode in November, man...

10679_aa.jpg
Unsurprisingly, you can't back up your claims.

Typical leftist poo flinging. How is it you can claim to have any credibility at all?

Yeah, except that all six of the job reviews I got had Excellent ratings and maximum raises each year. (Which again, became a liability when they were looking to cut costs.) So, if I was awful, he really didn't do a very good job of documenting it.

Actually, he didn't document much of anything because he was a dyslexic retard, and we had to spoon feed reports to him. Literally. And after a while, he stopped reading our reports. He left the reviews to his office manager. (Very nice lady I'm still friends with.)

So, no, I was the guy who worked weekends and evenings to make sure the customer was taken care of.

He was the idiot who never visited the customer (which was his job) and was caught flat-footed when they didn't renew our contract because someone else went over and wined and dined the decision makers.

Oh, yeah, and he thought Romney would be a wonderful president in 2008. I think that just about says it all.

Yeah, except that all six of the job reviews I got had Excellent ratings and maximum raises each year. (Which again, became a liability when they were looking to cut costs.) So, if I was awful, he really didn't do a very good job of documenting it.

Actually, he didn't document much of anything because he was a dyslexic retard, and we had to spoon feed reports to him. Literally. And after a while, he stopped reading our reports. He left the reviews to his office manager. (Very nice lady I'm still friends with.)

So, no, I was the guy who worked weekends and evenings to make sure the customer was taken care of.

He was the idiot who never visited the customer (which was his job) and was caught flat-footed when they didn't renew our contract because someone else went over and wined and dined the decision makers.

Oh, yeah, and he thought Romney would be a wonderful president in 2008. I think that just about says it all.
Of course. It's not your fault, it's someone else's.

Always.

Always.

If you mean by "always", the one time it actually happened, yeah. But I know I'm occupying your brain rent free, guy... .lets see how much other stalking you did while I was running errands.

Always.

If you mean by "always", the one time it actually happened, yeah. But I know I'm occupying your brain rent free, guy... .lets see how much other stalking you did while I was running errands.
Poor JoeBitch. He's all oppressed and stuff because people disagree with him. :(

Always.

Poor JoeBitch. He's all oppressed and stuff because people disagree with him. :(

Naw, I just think it's hilarous you are following me around after I told you not to PM me...

It's almost like you don't have any friends...

Oh wait. It is like you don't have any friends.

Naw, I just think it's hilarous you are following me around after I told you not to PM me...

Still making spurious charges you can't back up, I see.

What a whiny little bitch you are. :lmao:

Michelle Obama: “Eat Less and Send Me the Money”
Marie Antoinette, you have officially met your match. From now on the phrase is no longer, “Let them eat cake” will be replaced by,”Don’t let them eat cake so they can give me more money.”

After shaking down young couples for their wedding presents, the nation’s Foodmaster-General is literally taking the food out of the mouths of families so her husband can get another four years of playing golf and empowering the Muslim Brotherhood.

“A woman recently told the campaign her family skipped a pizza dinner at their favorite place so that they could make a difference in this election. That is the commitment that drives this campaign.”

The good news is that Michelle Obama has finally found a way to combine her hatred of other people eating with her love of getting a second term.

Somewhere in America, some kids couldn’t go to Chuck E Cheese because the Obama campaign needed the money to pay for one thread on Michelle Obama’s latest dress.​

This is what desperation looks like. I thought it was appaling that the filthy rich Obama's suggested to people that instead of wedding gifts, they should suggest a donation to the Obama campaign. This while the despicable bitch Michelle flies off to Europe on the American tax payer's dime for lavish shopping sprees.

And the idiot liberal dumbocrats worship at the feet of these hypocrites who live like wealthy conservatives, except that rather than helping the unfortunate, they are laughing at them while demanding their wedding gifts get converted to campaign contributions.

Just an FYI Daveman - JoeB. hates facts. I mean, he really, truly, hates facts with a deep seething hatred. He's all about Nazi propaganda, and when you destroy him with facts, he gets really pissy. Facts make it harder to implement his communist ideology.

Just an FYI Daveman - JoeB. hates facts. I mean, he really, truly, hates facts with a deep seething hatred. He's all about Nazi propaganda, and when you destroy him with facts, he gets really pissy. Facts make it harder to implement his communist ideology.

oh, no.

You used the word communist.

that is code for N!$$&@

I think you should go to a dictionary and look up the word "fact", Corky, you seem to be a bit unclear on the concept.

oh, no.

that is code for N!$$&@

I'm sure most of you will be screaming it openly when Obama wins.

First of all, nobody OWES you shit. Second, you were probaby a BAD WORKER (apparent with your entitlement attitude)....

oh, no.

that is code for N!$$&@

I'm sure most of you will be screaming it openly when Obama wins.

Look for massive anti-white legislation if Obama wins

JoeB. "logic" here - the company that gave him maximum raises for 6 years not only owes him a job for life, but when times are tough, they should keep him on so the entire company goes under and everybody loses their job.

By the way, it's always easy to be the head coach while sitting in the cheap seats. If running is a business is so fucking easy, why don't you do it and stop bitching about being unemployed?!?!

First of all, nobody OWES you shit. Second, you were probaby a BAD WORKER (apparent with your entitlement attitude)....

Yes, only the bosses are "entitled", and if you brownnose all day, some day they may let you have scraps from their table, little doggie...

Maybe you should change your name to Poodle.

Found just the picture for you, too.

weird-poodle-haircuts08.jpg

Forum List

Back