Michelle Obama: “Eat Less and Send Me the Money”

Well, more than the Asshole Boss who let me go from my last job because I ran up too many medical bills on their insurance.

Not saying the Democrats are my friends, necessarily, but the Insurance companies and corporations are definitely my enemy.

And the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Given your track record of honesty, I have a difficult time believing that's why you were fired.

Meanwhile, the Democrats are banking on your simplistic thinking, and thank you for your gullibility.

You can believe what you want, I know that you have to believe that people who disagree with you are bad people to validate your own views... which support greed and avarice and other things jesus said were sins.
It's funny when you make grand pronouncements based on your own bigotry and expect others to agree with them. :lol:

I don't think you're a bad person, Joe. You're just wrong.

Sorry to burst your little victimhood fantasy bubble.
But that's pretty much what happened. After six years of excellent reviews, I required a couple of operations in 2007 that ran up $52,000 in medical bills, and oddly, they spent a year after than trying to get me to quit, before letting me go after giving me a large severance package that had a "Please don't sue us" clause in it.

Since the company was already going down in flames, I figured I might as well take the package, and I had a new gig in two weeks.
So what are you whining about? If you hadn't run up the medical bills, the company was going under anyway.

If the message is 'tighten your belts so that you can give us money,' then I'd have to say that's not very inspiring at all; especially coming from an administration that refuses to do any belt tightening of their own.

Given your track record of honesty, I have a difficult time believing that's why you were fired.

Meanwhile, the Democrats are banking on your simplistic thinking, and thank you for your gullibility.

You can believe what you want, I know that you have to believe that people who disagree with you are bad people to validate your own views... which support greed and avarice and other things jesus said were sins.
It's funny when you make grand pronouncements based on your own bigotry and expect others to agree with them. :lol:

Oh, so the stalking is supposed to be "helpful" then?

Come on, guy, you've had a hard on since I busted you for your racism.

[
But that's pretty much what happened. After six years of excellent reviews, I required a couple of operations in 2007 that ran up $52,000 in medical bills, and oddly, they spent a year after than trying to get me to quit, before letting me go after giving me a large severance package that had a "Please don't sue us" clause in it.

Since the company was already going down in flames, I figured I might as well take the package, and I had a new gig in two weeks.
So what are you whining about? If you hadn't run up the medical bills, the company was going under anyway.

I think you miss the point. If they had to let people go, they should have let go the people who just joined, not people who had been with them for years and helped them build their business.

It never, ever should have gotten to that point. Shit, the thing was, I could have bailed in 2005 or 2006 when the economy was better. I stuck with them out of loyalty. They didn't do the same.

Well, more than the Asshole Boss who let me go from my last job because I ran up too many medical bills on their insurance.

Not saying the Democrats are my friends, necessarily, but the Insurance companies and corporations are definitely my enemy.

And the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Spurious at best.

Yeah, Gasbag. People are never fired for running up too many medical bills.

Oh, wait, except this guy..

Yovany Gonzalez's Wells Fargo Lawsuit Alleges Bank Fired Him, Cut Dying Daughter's Health Insurance

Wells Fargo allegedly fired an employee because his dying daughter needed expensive cancer treatment, according to a lawsuit filed in Palm Beach County Court on Thursday.

Wells Fargo fired mortgage consultant Yovany Gonzalez three days before his daughter Mackenzie was scheduled to get cancer surgery in August of 2010, the lawsuit states. According to the suit, the hospital canceled the surgery because Mackenzie no longer was covered by health insurance. She died of cancer in March of 2011.

I just mean that I believe you (joeb) have no problem embellishing your own experiences (or make them up altogether) to support your own political positions. And, you seem to often do it.

You have a track record of lies and hate and you can't expect people to believe you. I'll debate you on political points. But nobody cares once you start making up your bull shit. We all have known our shares of joeb's in our lives and we can spot them miles away.

I just mean that I believe you (joeb) have no problem embellishing your own experiences (or make them up altogether) to support your own political positions. And, you seem to often do it.

You have a track record of lies and hate and you can't expect people to believe you. I'll debate you on political points. But nobody cares once you start making up your bull shit. We all have known our shares of joeb's in our lives and we can spot them miles away.

So can you actuallly prove that I've made things up?

Can you actually spot inconsittencies in the stories I've told?

Oh, wait. You can't. You just don't want the things I say to be true.

"Oh, that can't be true. The Insurance Industry is wonderful." Which honestly, is the kind of stupid thing I'd have said when I was your age...

And then you find yourself dealing with an insurance company for something a bit more complicated than a cold and your life gets very interesting.

But, hey, you don't WANT something to be true, so it can't possibly be true. I suspect this is how you get through life.

And you can't prove anything you've said is true.

Stalemate.

Stalemate.

And that's giving him the benefit of the doubt at that. We've all caught him lying at times.

"Oh, that can't be true. The Insurance Industry is wonderful." Which honestly, is the kind of stupid thing I'd have said when I was your age...

And then you find yourself dealing with an insurance company for something a bit more complicated than a cold and your life gets very interesting.

But, hey, you don't WANT something to be true, so it can't possibly be true. I suspect this is how you get through life.

You're just playing a meme dude. Not even a very believable one either.

Stalemate.

NO, but I know it's true...

and frankly, making a statement knowing if its true or not trumps making a statement when you don't know, but you just don't like the person saying it.

Such as, I can say Gasbag abuses his dog. I don't know it's true or not. Don't even know he has a dog. But the thing is, I have no basis for saying that.

You're just playing a meme dude. Not even a very believable one either.

Says the guy who believes Obama was born in Keyna after being presented with tons of evidence he was born in Hawaii....

Oh, so the stalking is supposed to be "helpful" then?
"Stalking"?

You really are a pussy, aren't you? :lol:
Come on, guy, you've had a hard on since I busted you for your racism.
Point of order:

You've claimed I was racist. You never got around to proving it.

Ever going to tackle that challenge? Degree of difficulty: You have to use things I've actually said, not things you claim I've said.

Go for it, kid.
[

I think you miss the point. If they had to let people go, they should have let go the people who just joined, not people who had been with them for years and helped them build their business.

It never, ever should have gotten to that point. Shit, the thing was, I could have bailed in 2005 or 2006 when the economy was better. I stuck with them out of loyalty. They didn't do the same.
And yet the company went under regardless.

Given the personality you've demonstrated here, I suspect you were fired because you're a complete asshole.

Stalemate.

NO, but I know it's true...

and frankly, making a statement knowing if its true or not trumps making a statement when you don't know, but you just don't like the person saying it.

Such as, I can say Gasbag abuses his dog. I don't know it's true or not. Don't even know he has a dog. But the thing is, I have no basis for saying that.
Oh, you mean like you claiming I'm a racist because you don't like me, when you don't actually have any proof I'm a racist.

Given the personality you've demonstrated here, I suspect you were fired because you're a complete asshole.

Well, I am taking up space in your head, rent free..

But, nope, happened pretty much the way I described it.

Incidently, this company still exists, it just isn't what it was, or anything close. Probably because it acts the way it does. They let go of people who had worked for them for 20 years, most of them ended up going to work for the competition.

Oh, you mean like you claiming I'm a racist because you don't like me, when you don't actually have any proof I'm a racist.

The proof is you post 30 posts a day hating on the President because he's black.

Oh, you'll give some silly reason why you hate this policy or that policy, even if it's a policy you had no problem when Bush did it.

End of the day, it's kind of obvious what you are... and it will be hilarious watching your head explode in November.

Well, I am taking up space in your head, rent free..

But, nope, happened pretty much the way I described it.

Incidently, this company still exists, it just isn't what it was, or anything close. Probably because it acts the way it does. They let go of people who had worked for them for 20 years, most of them ended up going to work for the competition.
What obligation did the company have to keep you employed for life?

Forum List

Back