Michelle Obama: “Eat Less and Send Me the Money”

We HAVE strict government regulation. And we don't need unions -- unless you need someone to protect the incompetent and lazy.

As has been pointed out, it really sounds like you believe you're entitled to employment for life.

As far as I'm concerned, lazy and incompetant employess usually reflect bad management.

All unions do is protect workers from being scapegoats.
Spoken like a true lazy and incompetent worker. :clap2:

Spoken like a true brownnoser with his lips so affixed the the Man's backside he doesn't need to wipe.

Empowered workers frighten you, don't they?

As far as I'm concerned, lazy and incompetant employess usually reflect bad management.

All unions do is protect workers from being scapegoats.

Spoken like a true brownnoser with his lips so affixed the the Man's backside he doesn't need to wipe.

Not when they do their job. When they expect me to do my job AND theirs, they piss me off.

Not when they do their job. When they expect me to do my job AND theirs, they piss me off.

Which isn't what the union is all about...

Seriously, I wonder where this hostility comes from....

But then again, I wonder where 90% of your hostility comes from.

Which isn't what the union is all about...

Seriously, I wonder where this hostility comes from....

But then again, I wonder where 90% of your hostility comes from.
Mostly your imagination. :lol:

You have this pathetic need to be a victim. And if you're not actively being victimized, you invent it.

Dood. Grow a pair, willya?

Romney already has your money and want more. In Swiss banks and in loopholes in Cayman Island,etc.
Radical right wing idiots has nothing so they make up things.

Last edited:
they need money

maybe they should take less vacations
and Papa Obama's golf fees have to be expensive

Most Americans, because of his bad economic policies
have to cut back

Forum List

Back