Michelle Obama declares 'Black Girls Rock!'

I agree, it wasn't racist. It was divisive.

I mean seriously, the first black President and his wife should have spent this 8 years trying to bring everyone TOGETHER. Not trying to separate us further.
Who spent 4 of those years looking for his birth certificate and ask yourself who was being divisive. Which party is trying so hard to change the rules for voting? That isn`t divisive?

I agree, those people who were screaming about a birth certificate were stupid. That doesn't mean the left can't be stupid as well.

Oh, as far as voter ID , let me ask you this, how do you feel about showing ID to buy a gun?
Has anyone ever used a vote to shoot up a mall? Bad comparison. My state GOP leader has made it perfectly clear that voter ID is about suppressing the vote. If you have an argument it`s with Mr. Turzai. He let the cat out of the proverbial bag.
Turzai Voter ID Law Means Romney Can Win in PA PoliticsPA

It's an excellent comparison. You are just stupid.

We have a right to own a firearm
W have a right to vote

In either case, the government has the right to make sure we actually DO have that right. They can't very well do that without identifying us now can they.

You are dismissed.
Do you usually take to childish name calling when you get a beat down? No comment about Mike Turzai I couldn`t help notice.

There`s no evidence of voter fraud in Pa. btw and this has nothing to do with guns.
Pennsylvania admits it no voter fraud problem - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

Someone once had a dream, seems that dream will never come true.

Michelle Obama declares Black Girls Rock - Yahoo News

NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Michelle Obama celebrated the beauty, power and tenacity of black women while spreading her own message of education for girls at Black Girls Rock!, an annual event honoring trailblazing women of color from all walks of life.
Unbelievable....Another huge gaffe from the First Family...

Mooch needs to clean up her own house before trying to dictate to others, she also needs to realize she doesn't make law. Stupid crunt

EXACTLY what do you object to in the way she is raising her daughters?

EXACTLY what law(s) is she trying to pass with this?

You have a nasty mouth and tiny brain.
What do her kids have to do with this?

giphy.gif

If Mrs. Obama was a white woman named Fitzpatrick and she made a video saying Irish girls rock does anyone think we would see a whining thread here?

If Mrs. Obama was a white woman named Fitzpatrick and she made a video saying Irish girls rock does anyone think we would see a whining thread here?

If it were "Irish" I doubt there would be a lot of fuss, but if it were "White Girls Rock", well it goes without saying what would happen. Of course there wouldn't be such a thing in the first place.

Mooch needs to clean up her own house before trying to dictate to others, she also needs to realize she doesn't make law. Stupid crunt

EXACTLY what do you object to in the way she is raising her daughters?

EXACTLY what law(s) is she trying to pass with this?

You have a nasty mouth and tiny brain.
What do her kids have to do with this?

Well she could have just said, "girls rock." Saying that would have fit nicely into the modern crusade against males. At least she would say something about 1/2 the population.

She could have said kids rock.

She could realize that calling women, girls, is actually insulting to women.

Never the less it was said in poor taste, in my opinion.

Maybe if it were said "White Irish Girls Rock."

BTW, no one is really whining, more like we have become accustomed to this kind of behavior from the left.

Last edited:
I agree, it wasn't racist. It was divisive.

I mean seriously, the first black President and his wife should have spent this 8 years trying to bring everyone TOGETHER. Not trying to separate us further.
Who spent 4 of those years looking for his birth certificate and ask yourself who was being divisive. Which party is trying so hard to change the rules for voting? That isn`t divisive?

I agree, those people who were screaming about a birth certificate were stupid. That doesn't mean the left can't be stupid as well.

Oh, as far as voter ID , let me ask you this, how do you feel about showing ID to buy a gun?
Has anyone ever used a vote to shoot up a mall? Bad comparison. My state GOP leader has made it perfectly clear that voter ID is about suppressing the vote. If you have an argument it`s with Mr. Turzai. He let the cat out of the proverbial bag.
Turzai Voter ID Law Means Romney Can Win in PA PoliticsPA

It's an excellent comparison. You are just stupid.

We have a right to own a firearm
W have a right to vote

In either case, the government has the right to make sure we actually DO have that right. They can't very well do that without identifying us now can they.

You are dismissed.
Do you usually take to childish name calling when you get a beat down? No comment about Mike Turzai I couldn`t help notice.

There`s no evidence of voter fraud in Pa. btw and this has nothing to do with guns.
Pennsylvania admits it no voter fraud problem - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

BS, BS, BS. In PA the voter id law is not enforced. Now you go to the polls tell the person your name and sign the register. Your name has to appear in the book to vote. Now tell me the difference if I had to show the person an id.

What`s wrong with trying to instill a little pride and confidence in people who have been at the bottom of society for hundreds of years? She is the first first lady that a black woman can identify with. Why be so whiny and petty about it?

What`s wrong with trying to instill a little pride and confidence in people who have been at the bottom of society for hundreds of years? She is the first first lady that a black woman can identify with. Why be so whiny and petty about it?

nothing at all, but don't you think her position in society says that without being derisive?

nothing at all, but don't you think her position in society says that without being derisive?
She should stay in the kitchen and bake cookies?

Forum List

Back