Michele Bachmans income

Liberals don't wanna' use the best reason to hate Michelle Bachmann (She's a former IRS Tax Lawyer) because Liberals LOVE to use the tax code as a way to oppress and enslave the populace. They acually admire her for that.

So they have try to dig up old news or make fun of the way she looks or the way she talks.

Screwing up what day Elvis was born with the day he died shows she is not obsessed with pop culture as much of the looney left is. This scores points for her with persons of substance.

Liberals don't wanna' use the best reason to hate Michelle Bachmann (She's a former IRS Tax Lawyer) because Liberals LOVE to use the tax code as a way to oppress and enslave the populace. They acually admire her for that.

So they have try to dig up old news or make fun of the way she looks or the way she talks.

That is a cute little lie. Do you have anymore?

who cares about this?

here this is way more interesting than that....You only need a low dose of these products. One study found that a dose of 0.1mg provided effective relief from vaginal dryness caused by liberalism. When you start using vaginal cream, you apply a small dab just inside your liberal vagina daily for three or four weeks. Then you can reduce your use to once or twice a week. If you apply it daily for more than four to six weeks, it becomes less effective. It's important to remember that this is not a lubricant. You should use K-Y Jelly or Astroglide or another type of lubricant before taking it up the asss by Obama and the liberals, and no the BUSH has nothing to do with it.

Why does she never mention this business?

What does it do and who pays her as a client to the tune of nearly 70,000 a year?

I can understand that since liberals and their politicians of choice in particular are adverse to jobs that you would have suspicions.

Normal people however do not.

Michele Bachmann Mediation LLC - Stillwater, Minnesota (MN) | Company Profile

Michele Bachmann Mediation LLC in Stillwater, MN is a private company categorized under Communications. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $67,000 and employs a staff of approximately 1.

why does she never talk about this business experience on her campaign?

Why would any sane person give a flying fuck about this?
Where in the OP do you see a sane person?

So what do you claim I would have found if I looked harder into Obama?

Now tell me why we are not allowed to know more about this business experience of Bachmans?

Forum List

Back