Michele Bachmann; More Crazy, Every DAY!

"The Washington Post’s fact-checker, Glenn Kessler, apologized in advance for going after U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann two days in a row.

But, for the second day in a row, Kessler assigns Bachmann’s statement a rating of “Four Pinocchios,” the most untruthful rating he uses.

As usual, Bachmann’s office wouldn’t respond to Kessler’s requests for backup. He was able to find a couple of previous statements by conservatives that appear to be the likely sources for Bachmann’s statement, except that she didn’t cite them accurately."

296.gif

LOL, so desperate they had to drag up a thread from last year to heap on some hate for this woman

I wonder how many threads there would be if a new one was created every time she said something so ignorant as to merit notice.

ummmhumm,
over a year old?

I'm in favor of keeping them all grouped together, myself. Then they can be reviewed (perhaps in some kind of order which reflects a historical perspective of our nation's recent past) much like an end of year 'best of' episode like "Happy Day" used to produce in order to squeeze one additional show out of the current year's shows without incurring any additional production costs over minimal reediting and a few set up shots.

As I recall, "Leave It To Beaver" did a really nice end of series run retrospective of Wally and Theodore's exploits over the years. I particularly liked the episode where the Beav got stuck in the soup bowl which was on top of a billboard and was afraid to come down.

This may be the only public service Bachmann ever really contributes to our nation -- comic relief. Don't take that away from her, Stephanie!

I wonder how many threads there would be if a new one was created every time she said something so ignorant as to merit notice.

ummmhumm,
over a year old?

I'm in favor of keeping them all grouped together, myself. Then they can be reviewed (perhaps in some kind of order which reflects a historical perspective of our nation's recent past) much like an end of year 'best of' episode like "Happy Day" used to produce in order to squeeze one additional show out of the current year's shows without incurring any additional production costs over minimal reediting and a few set up shots.

As I recall, "Leave It To Beaver" did a really nice end of series run retrospective of Wally and Theodore's exploits over the years. I particularly liked the episode where the Beav got stuck in the soup bowl which was on top of a billboard and was afraid to come down.

This may be the only public service Bachmann ever really contributes to our nation -- comic relief. Don't take that away from her, Stephanie!

good grief, all them words just to say you hate Bachmann
not impressed, but carry on

Last edited:

ummmhumm,
over a year old?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9dKYxkYYXM]Leave it to Beaver 25th Anniversary Party - YouTube[/ame]​

"Add the Office of Congressional Ethics to the long list of probes and lawsuits that may be the only enduring legacy of Bachmann’s presidential face-plant.

Eighteen months ago, the Minnesota House member was considered an unlikely but undeniable Republican rising star, winning the Iowa straw poll that unofficially begins the primary season. Today, she is embroiled in a litany of legal proceedings related to her rolling disaster of a presidential campaign—including an Office of Congressional Ethics investigation into campaign improprieties that has not previously been reported."

dancefail-12.gif

The awards just keep COMING!!!

pinocchio_4.jpg

bachmann-crazy-eyes.jpg

"Bachmann is reinventing history here.

The evidence shows that she did not warn of the “calamities” that she says have befallen Americans in the sequester — and if she was really worried about the impact of sequester on the poor, she was unusually quiet about it.

Instead, she said at the time that the Budget Control Act did not cut spending enough — and she actually proposed cutting spending even deeper and faster on the very programs she now professes to care so much about.

Forum List

Back