Michele Bachmann; More Crazy, Every DAY!

Come on liberals, go easy on Bachmann. We don't want her to sink until she gets the nomination.

Even Republicans are not that dumb. I doubt she can make it through Super Tuesday without being humiliated

No, what's gonna be funny is watching Obama get renominated, and then watching him trying to convince people that "if not for me, it would have been so much worse".

And then watching a handful of idiots buy into it.

Now THAT'S funny!

:lol::lol:

LOL,
Lefty men hating on a conservative woman.

say it ain't so.

she'd probably kick their asses with one hand tied behind her back.:lol:

Playing that card...again? That card is played almost as much as the "liberals hate black conservatives" card. I get it, you only see race or sex when you can use it to silence criticism

Newsweek's Michele Bachmann Cover Raises Eyebrows
That cover is more-befitting o' her pre-Ed-Rollins days!!!

"The film, called Guinea Pig Kids II according to the report, was made in conjunction with a conservative group called the Maple River Education Coalition. Consisting mainly of two presentations -- one by Chapman and one by Bachmann -- building upon conspiracies that sound like Glenn Beck's worst nightmares."

biker-5.jpg

Bachmann is 100% correct.............liberals, but especially those that populate this board with BS indeed do hate their own country. Their aim is to change it to the European model.........stomp out ALL American traidtion. Translation? Anti-American s0ns..................

This is bad because things are so good in America right now? The 'empire' is crumbling, and you want to talk about tradition.

Last edited:
If you had NO plan, and NO answers, isn't that what you'd do?

The GOP has NO plan nor answers. They can no sooner balance the budget than they could all perform a synchronized unicycle routine, on ice.

Of course they want to do nothing except investigate for 2 years.

They have more plans and actions than you think. They are just being smart, as the Dems. bury themselves and then, closer to the election, the GOP will present them..:clap2:

Their plans are just to help with reelection then, they are not to help the country. Just as the last 3 years have been about getting the darkie out of the White House instead of helping the country.Thank you for clearing this up for us.

Last edited:
MICHELE-BACHMANN-CRAZY+EYESarge300.jpg

"Sorry, kids!! I forgot my meds, this morning.....but, I'm feeling much better NOW!!!"

12/28/2011

"Talk about fairweather friends. Iowa state Sen. Kent Sorenson (R), who was Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann’s state campaign chairman, endorsed Texas Rep. Ron Paul Wednesday night.

At a rally in Des Moines, Sorenson told the crowd, “We’re going to take Ron Paul all the way to the White House.”

He did not tell Bachmann of his decision until he was en route to the Paul rally, billed as an event for veterans.

“Kent Sorenson personally told me he was offered a large sum of money to go to work for the Paul campaign,” Bachmann told reporters. “Kent said to me yesterday that ‘everyone sells out in Iowa, why shouldn’t I,’ then he told me he would stay with our campaign. The Ron Paul campaign has to answer for its actions.”

:eusa_boohoo:

If you had NO plan, and NO answers, isn't that what you'd do?

The GOP has NO plan nor answers. They can no sooner balance the budget than they could all perform a synchronized unicycle routine, on ice.

Of course they want to do nothing except investigate for 2 years.

One absolutely irrefutable indication of the effectiveness and righteousness of a person is the hateful criticism of the pathetically failed Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoids.

Apparently, Michelle Bachmann is spot on with whatever she decides.
So.....she decided to be......

....on most EVERYTHING??????

:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back