Michele Bachmann; More Crazy, Every DAY!

.....And, she insists she could be America's Iron Lady.....​

.....while WHINING??!!!!!

323.png

"She sought to get over that hurdle Thursday, taking questions from Iowa callers on a local radio program. One supporter called in to explain his belief that Bachmann's campaign was significantly disadvantaged because President Barack Obama had some degree of control over social media networks and internet search engines.

"Michele Bachmann is up against not only the other candidates, but up against President Obama, who has Facebook, Twitter, Google, and YouTube in its back pocket," the caller claimed, according to Talking Points Memo. "I believe that helped him win the last election. No president should have the monopoly of those companies in their back pocket."

Bachmann concurred.

"I absolutely agree, Jonathan," she responded. "We have seen, whether it is the head of Facebook or Google, it is clear there is an alliance with the Obama administration, as well as with NBC."

346.gif

11-13-2011, 11:43 AM

Mr. Shaman

This message is hidden because Mr. Shaman is on your ignore list.

11-13-2011, 12:01 PM

Mr. Shaman

11-19-2011, 12:42 PM

Mr. Shaman

11-19-2011, 01:48 PM

bodecea

This message is hidden because bodecea is on your ignore list.

12-29-2011, 09:15 AM

Mr. Shaman

12-29-2011, 09:26 AM

Mr. Shaman

12-29-2011, 10:15 AM

Mr. Shaman

12-29-2011, 11:17 AM

Mr. Shaman

12-30-2011, 04:51 PM

Mr. Shaman

Today, 10:46 AM

Mr. Shaman

This message is hidden because Mr. Shaman is on your ignore l

Someone needs some medication.

May 6, 2012

"CBS host Bob Schieffer on Sunday asked Bachmann how Romney could reverse polls that showed him far behind President Barack Obama among female voters.

"First of all, that's a myth and it's not true," Bachmann insisted. "There's not a Republican war on women. That's coming from the Obama re-election team because everything they do right now is -- any word that you hear will go through the grid of Obama's re-election."

"It must be working then because most of the polls show he's way behind," Schieffer noted."

MICHELE-BACHMANN-CRAZY+EYESarge300.jpg

11-13-2011, 11:43 AM

Mr. Shaman

11-13-2011, 12:01 PM

Mr. Shaman

11-19-2011, 12:42 PM

Mr. Shaman

11-19-2011, 01:48 PM

bodecea

This message is hidden because bodecea is on your ignore list.

12-29-2011, 09:15 AM

Mr. Shaman

12-29-2011, 09:26 AM

Mr. Shaman

12-29-2011, 10:15 AM

Mr. Shaman

12-29-2011, 11:17 AM

Mr. Shaman

12-30-2011, 04:51 PM

Mr. Shaman

Today, 10:46 AM

Mr. Shaman

This message is hidden because Mr. Shaman is on your ignore l

Someone needs some medication.

No doubt......or, needs her meds adjusted to.....

i-d875824dfa8541727d5c75268283478c-Thorazine.jpg

"A new book is out talking about the perks and the excess of the $1.4-billion-a-year presidency that we’re paying for,” Bachmann said in the speech. “And this is a lifestyle that is one of excess.”

Dana Bash sought to confront her about those comments — which got four Pinocchios from the Washington Post — and found herself chasing after the congresswoman. “She literally raced away from our Dana Bash,” Cooper remarked."

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!

:eusa_clap:

See Loopy Run.

RUN, LOOPY, RUN!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl-z2s2XbtM]Michele Bachmann Runs Away From CNN Reporter's Questions - YouTube[/ame]​

Plainly stated, Bachmann is an embarrassment. I would think that the people in her district would be asking themselves why they don't put someone else in office who won't make a mockery of their votes every time she opens up her mouth.

The fact that she's considered some kind of conservative hero is just plain baffling to me considering her record of nonsensical statements which are patently and demonstrably false.

But I hear she has one hell of a fundraising operation which sends out so many letters that it's conceivably responsible for keeping the postal service solvent.

LOL, so desperate they had to drag up a thread from last year to heap on some hate for this woman

Last edited:

Plainly stated, Bachmann is an embarrassment. I would think that the people in her district would be asking themselves why they don't put someone else in office who won't make a mockery of their votes every time she opens up her mouth.

The fact that she's considered some kind of conservative hero is just plain baffling to me considering her record of nonsensical statements which are patently and demonstrably false.

It is AMAZING!!!!

eusa_doh.gif

Forum List

Back