Michael Wolff speaks out thanking Trump:

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I just ordered mine. Too bad he couldn't have put Trump's response to the book on the cover - would have sold even more than the bajillions it's about to! :)

The 'Fire and Fury' author said of Trump sending him a cease and desist demand: "Where do I send the box of chocolates? Not only is he helping me sell books, but he’s proving the point of the book."

Speaking out for the first time since excerpts of Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House were made public earlier this week, the author told NBC News' Savannah Guthrie on Friday morning that "100 percent" of the people around Trump question his intelligence and fitness for office, including Bannon who "evolved" and ultimately came to the conclusion that Trump is unfit to fulfill his job as president.

Let's remember, this man does not read, does not listen. So he's like a pinball just shooting off the sides." The one thing they have in common, he said, is that they all compare him to a child: "He has a need for immediate gratification, it's all about him."

As for his credibility being questioned, Wolff referenced his body of work and repeated that he stands by "absolutely everything" in the book: "My credibility is being questioned by a man who has less credibility than perhaps anyone who has ever walked on Earth at this point."​

Michael Wolff on Trump's Legal Response: "He’s Proving the Point of the Book"

I just ordered mine. Too bad he couldn't have put Trump's response to the book on the cover - would have sold even more than the bajillions it's about to! :)

The 'Fire and Fury' author said of Trump sending him a cease and desist demand: "Where do I send the box of chocolates? Not only is he helping me sell books, but he’s proving the point of the book."

Speaking out for the first time since excerpts of Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House were made public earlier this week, the author told NBC News' Savannah Guthrie on Friday morning that "100 percent" of the people around Trump question his intelligence and fitness for office, including Bannon who "evolved" and ultimately came to the conclusion that Trump is unfit to fulfill his job as president.

Let's remember, this man does not read, does not listen. So he's like a pinball just shooting off the sides." The one thing they have in common, he said, is that they all compare him to a child: "He has a need for immediate gratification, it's all about him."

As for his credibility being questioned, Wolff referenced his body of work and repeated that he stands by "absolutely everything" in the book: "My credibility is being questioned by a man who has less credibility than perhaps anyone who has ever walked on Earth at this point."​

Michael Wolff on Trump's Legal Response: "He’s Proving the Point of the Book"
Trump is truly the King of Snowflakes. His feelings are hurt.

There have been countless reports about how trump's staff have to place only positive articles in front of him each day.

trump is too weak to handle any kind of criticism. It's probably rooted in his having small hands. Lol...

Forum List

Back