Michael Sam’s Rams jersey is flying off the shelves

R

rdean

Michael Sam’s Rams jersey is flying off the shelves at NFLShop.com, with the No. 249th pick out-selling the draft’s top overall pick.

"This is unprecedented for a Day 3 pick, let alone a seventh round pick, to crack the top five rookies sold following draft weekend," NFL spokesperson Joanna Hunter told Outsports.com.

Michael Sam?s Rams jersey selling at "unprecedented"*rate* - NY Daily News

I saw on the news that inside Radio City Music Hall, fans were chanting "Michael Sams, Michael Sams", but on twitter, the tweets couldn't be read. Now we know what Republicans think.

Looks like fag rags are the newest rage among the sodomite crowd. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Or the jersey of someone who succeeded in spite of the hate-mongers and religious nutjobs.
All he has succeeded at so for is bragging about getting his fudge packed. . :lol:

Well, that and being selected as SEC Defensive Player of the Week for 2 weeks in a row. Oh, and he managed to get drafted in the NFL. Of all the kids who play football in high school, only 0.02% are good enough to get into the NFL.

Looks like fag rags are the newest rage among the sodomite crowd. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Or the jersey of someone who succeeded in spite of the hate-mongers and religious nutjobs.

Pathetic homophobes, scared to death that they're really homosexual, are the only ones who care that he's gay.

If creeps like Sunni "man" and trannysteve would just accept their own sexuality, they'd likely be a lot happier and a lot less frightened.

All he has succeeded at so for is bragging about getting his fudge packed. . :lol:

Well, that and being selected as SEC Defensive Player of the Week for 2 weeks in a row. Oh, and he managed to get drafted in the NFL. Of all the kids who play football in high school, only 0.02% are good enough to get into the NFL.

He was also the SEC's co-defensive player of the year

He was also the SEC's co-defensive player of the year

Yep. Co-defensive player of the year in a conference known for having the best defenses in college football.

Why does [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION] always steal thread topics and post them again? How unoriginal.

Wow, looks like Sams has quite a large public relations machine.

Even the internet message boards are being bombarded with Sams people.

I am still having difficulty figuring out a parallel between playing football and sexual lifestyles.

If I were a coach or general manager, I wouldn't care if Sams rear-ended GOATS, as long as he could sack a quarterback.

This whole "ticker-tape parade" mentality by the supporters of the homosexual lifestyle is way over the top. WHO CARES?

Praising Gays just makes Muslims hate US even more.

On the surface that is a glib statement but on the serious side this presents a security nightmare for the NFL.

It gives the muslim terrorists and anyone that wants to do something ready made to blame on muslim terrorists a perfect target.

Before Sam the NFL was one of many places Americans congregate in a lifestyle the muslims believe is a society of excess and therefore evil.

Now it(the NFL) represents a target that has refined itself to a specific hot button of muslim hatred.

Security = expenses

How much more will the NFL or the cities, States... and even the FBI need to apply resources to this potential security threat to feel like these venues where Sam plays will be safe?

We can giggle about the closet gays and call them homophobes but in the REAL world there are several billion "good" muslims that in their heart of hearts would like nothing more than to blow Michael Sam or anyone that would pay money to see him glorified into red mist.

As a Seahawk fan I DO have a concern that Sam will bring his dog and pony show to my city and add to security issues already a potental problem.

Just for this one ominous side issue I hope he gets cut.

Last edited:
Michael Sam’s Rams jersey is flying off the shelves at NFLShop.com, with the No. 249th pick out-selling the draft’s top overall pick.

"This is unprecedented for a Day 3 pick, let alone a seventh round pick, to crack the top five rookies sold following draft weekend," NFL spokesperson Joanna Hunter told Outsports.com.

Michael Sam?s Rams jersey selling at "unprecedented"*rate* - NY Daily News

I saw on the news that inside Radio City Music Hall, fans were chanting "Michael Sams, Michael Sams", but on twitter, the tweets couldn't be read. Now we know what Republicans think.

thats the gay community for ya.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back