NFL Bribed Rams Into Drafting Gay Player Michael Sam

Tebow is the only NFL QB with a rating over 80 that won a play off game and yet is not on a team roster, completelyhealthy and no contract

Do you believe gays are the reason he isn't playing in the NFL? The Patriots weren't interested. Do you honestly believe Belichick gives the slightest of fucks about Tebow's faith? I don't. He cares about the win and nothing else. Clearly he felt Tebow couldn't help the team.

Don't get me wrong, I think he is a great athlete and likely a very good person but the idea queers drummed him out of the NFL is absurd.

I am not sure what other position they put him at? TE? RB? I had always thought a Chip Kellly type team might take chance and roll the pocket around. Tebow could probably take the beating?

My thought was........he seems better QB than a few that still start? But I am Arm-Chair QB'ing. maybe he does suck? Broncos again? All I know is he won at College and he won at Pro. Others suck too.

I am sure it had nothing to do with his lackluster stats and his insistence at remaining a QB. It was the homos that drummed him out of the NFL. lol
It would appear so.

I think political-correctness is keeping Ray Rice out as well.

Hardly. Tebow could have been a great player but he refused to change positions. The idea he was drummed out of the NFL as a result of his faith is laughable. Troy Polamalu made the sign of the cross after every play. Why wasn't he drummed out? Could it be b/c nobody cared and he was talented? lol
Lot's of players make a sign of the cross. The left just wanted to make an example of Tebow, mainly because he's white and a Christian.
Anyone who's ever tried to make an NFL team knows that if you become a public relations problem for the team you become a liability. And Tebow wasn't considered a good enough QB to keep around, despite the fact that he's always been a winner. No team wants to deal with the negative press from LBGT activists in the media.

I'm not gonna argue this shit with somebody who doesn't know squat about the game anyway.

If Tebow was really any good he would still be in the league. Fact. Blaming queers or the left is just fucking stupid. I am sorry if that doesn't fit this victimhood narrative you crafted for Tebow.
Yep..........but he's won more play-off games than 70% of the QBs in the league...Tony Romo only has one win......so......I guess you're dumb.

Of course judging by that ridiculous standard (playoff wins) you'd rather have Mark Sanchez than Tony Romo too...or Trent Dilfer than Dan Marino.

Tebow is the only NFL QB with a rating over 80 that won a play off game and yet is not on a team roster, completelyhealthy and no contract

Do you believe gays are the reason he isn't playing in the NFL? The Patriots weren't interested. Do you honestly believe Belichick gives the slightest of fucks about Tebow's faith? I don't. He cares about the win and nothing else. Clearly he felt Tebow couldn't help the team.

Don't get me wrong, I think he is a great athlete and likely a very good person but the idea queers drummed him out of the NFL is absurd.

The most coveted player in the league is a quality back up QB.

For whatever reason, TIm can't make it as a quality back up. There may be several reasons for that:

*Salary Demands too much for a PT player
*Arm Strength (He combines the firey leadership of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of Ray Lewis was the joke I heard one time)
*Refusal to be a back up.

The only sure thing is that his religion and gays have had the same effect on his career; zero.

Notice how you, once again as every liberal does, did NOT respond to my facts, and just made this 'Do you really believe that it could be blah blah, blah.' nonsensical argument that proves nothing other than that you like being gullible and take one for the team, lol.

The NFL is as corrupt and malevolent as everything else run by liberals has become in our society today, from the stock market to our political system to our fucking sports leagues.

The most coveted player in the league is a quality back up QB.

For whatever reason, TIm can't make it as a quality back up. There may be several reasons for that:

*Salary Demands too much for a PT player
*Arm Strength (He combines the firey leadership of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of Ray Lewis was the joke I heard one time)
*Refusal to be a back up.

The only sure thing is that his religion and gays have had the same effect on his career; zero.

There is nothing wrong with Tebows arm any more. He has spent thousands of bucks with coaches over the last three years to get his mechanics up to a pro level. His accuracy on long passes has never been the problem, it was his short passing game that the bad mechanics hurt him.

I am not going to roll in the mud with some queer over a retired QB forced out by a politically correct league ownership.

These will be plenty more of this shit to come as idiot ideologues like you turn EVERYTHING into policits, including the once great NFL.

Notice how you, once again as every liberal does, did NOT respond to my facts, and just made this 'Do you really believe that it could be blah blah, blah.' nonsensical argument that proves nothing other than that you like being gullible and take one for the team, lol.

The NFL is as corrupt and malevolent as everything else run by liberals has become in our society today, from the stock market to our political system to our fucking sports leagues.

My conversation with MudWhistle was about his claim that Tebow was allegedly being drummed out of the NFL b/c of his faith and queers. I am sorry if I asked you questions that pertained to our conversation. lol

Other than your imagination, can you offer any facts that he was drummed out of the NFL by queers as a result of his faith?

Wanna bet Obama was behind the gay guy?
Not only behind, Obama personally and publicly called the guy to congratulate him for making the team. This is unheard of as it smacks of favoritism from th President of the United States. But that's why he does these things to demean the Presidency. Like traveling to Cuba to suck Fidel's cock was another milestone in this embarrassment to the United States.

Queer w/o real position. Not good enough. Yep, NFL must have laid a bribe on them. Could not let the NFL look like some kind of HomoPhobe group could they?

Look at ESPN recently, One guy kicked out for support of Trump and another before that for ?? I forget who and for what. But trust me, it happened. Big Media and NFL/MLB/NBA all PC all the time.

It's not a issue of PC.

It's an issue of money. Gay people like sports just like straight people, and you don't have a business by offending your customers. (Gays and Straights who aren't full of hatred over how other people enjoy themselves).

Lots of guys get drafted and end up not working out.

Forum List

Back