Michael Moore threatens to renounce citizenship and move from US after Dobbs decision

Why are you not leaving?

Why are not all democrats not leaving?

Please, we can help, especially considering you live in such a toxic white supremacist country like the US as you aptly point out every day.

Oh, and the guns! How do you do it every day?

I'd be willing to donate to a GoFundMe or a be taxed extra for a year if all the money went towards buying plane tickets to the country of choice for anyone that doesn't like America.

The only condition is celebrities and politicians get first priority and they renounce citizenship and turn in their social security card, drivers license and passport.

I mean that.

I strongly encourage anyone that doesn't love America to leave it.

Moore's probably just seeing attention to promote his upcoming book, "Trump Grabbed Me By The Wiener, I Swear."

Michael Moore capitalized on bashing Capitalism. He Capitalized on the plight of the union autoworkers under the greediness of evil
Big Auto by moving production to Canada so he could increase his PROFITS by not paying Union wages.

Why are you not leaving?

Please, we can help, especially considering you live in such a toxic white supremacist country like the US as you aptly point out every day.

Exactly.

America is all wrong for these filthy scum buckets. They need to get the fuck out.

Or we could send them to the next life.

Why are you not leaving?

They never move. They are big giant beta pussies.

First we need a transport to the sea shore, since a plane ride is out of the question due to the mass involved. Physics frowns on Michael Moore being allowed to try and fly on a plane.

View attachment 666893

Then we need to boat.

View attachment 666894

But the most troubling aspect of him leaving is, what country will take him in the wake of food shortages and just having to put up with such an ass?
Who said the Left hate America?
Now if we could only get them to follow thru in their statements to leave.

He's either playing an angle to get laid or he's trying to get out of paying US income tax, the cheap bastard.

Your broke ass can barely support yourself, same with all Trumpists.

Wrong!

Trump voters earn more and are better educated than the typical American​

Coverage of 2016’s bizarre primary season has painted the stereotypical Donald Trump supporter as white, working class, and uneducated. Trump’s popularity with that demographic led some early pundits to dismiss his candidacy, as there simply aren’t enough such voters to propel a candidate to victory.

But an analysis of exit poll data by FiveThirtyEight finds that Trump voters have higher median household incomes than the typical American, and higher education levels too.

Your broke ass can barely support yourself, same with all Trumpists.
Have a nice day!
E150BC53-4308-42DF-BE25-BCD65D8D8047.png

I'd be willing to donate to a GoFundMe or a be taxed extra for a year if all the money went towards buying plane tickets to the country of choice for anyone that doesn't like America.

The only condition is celebrities and politicians get first priority and they renounce citizenship and turn in their social security card, drivers license and passport.

I mean that.

I strongly encourage anyone that doesn't love America to leave it.
I'd donate to such a "Beautify America" cause as you described.

Forum List

Back