Michael Moore: obamacare is awful

I won't bother to read Michael Moore's comment.
But i bet he feels that ObamaCare doesn't go far enough.
Far enough in the sense that those that didn't have insurance before
didn't get free insurance now.

Actually, his pitching the same line of shit many of the ACA apologists here do: that it's a shitty law, but it's a 'foot in the door' - now that it's in place, we can make it 'better'. I guess that's the way Congress governs now, they pass laws that fuck things up so they can 'fix' them.

Fucking idiots.

The Affordable Care Act is a pro-insurance-industry plan implemented by a president who knew in his heart that a single-payer, Medicare-for-all model was the true way to go. When right-wing critics “expose” the fact that President Obama endorsed a single-payer system before 2004, they’re actually telling the truth.

Why yes....you ARE a fucking idiot......you too should have read it.

Actually, his pitching the same line of shit many of the ACA apologists here do: that it's a shitty law, but it's a 'foot in the door' - now that it's in place, we can make it 'better'. I guess that's the way Congress governs now, they pass laws that fuck things up so they can 'fix' them.

Fucking idiots.

The Affordable Care Act is a pro-insurance-industry plan implemented by a president who knew in his heart that a single-payer, Medicare-for-all model was the true way to go. When right-wing critics “expose” the fact that President Obama endorsed a single-payer system before 2004, they’re actually telling the truth.

Why yes....you ARE a fucking idiot......you too should have read it.

Try reading my post again. Maybe after you sober up.

No, he thinks it is pro insurance industry. Of course, he also thinks it is the best thing ever, but no one expects intellectual consistency from the 1%.

Of course the best we're going to get, and will be fine once insurers compete...most popular program by Nov. 2014...

yeah sure it will be...crystal ball tell you that?
but you have to keep the Democrat base spirits up with hopes...:lol:

Universal health care is the most popular government program everywhere they have it.

It is also the most hated government program everywhere they have it, which should tell you that the anti government people have a point.

Forum List

Back