How will Democrats celebrate Jan 6?

How will Democrats celebrate Jan 6?

• Pissing their panties.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crying for Mommy.

• Hiding under their bed with their binky and crayons

• Mumbling ORANGE MAN BAD over and over and over.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
The anniversary is tomorrow, so what will you Dems be doing?

16003062095_n.jpg
avHnbUZ.gif

CSRgghhUAAItpmx.jpg
facebook_1497550461195.jpg
donald-trump-wins-the-presidency.jpg

iujones.gif
upload_2018-10-15_0-0-57.jpeg

Starting more ORANGE MAN BAD Threads.

Well, you gotta understand Indy that the Left NEED this. They are psychotic, mentally ill, they have been sold on the idea of victimhood and injustice for years and TDS provides them with the necessary outlet otherwise all of their seething hate and anger would have nowhere to go but turn INWARD.

I found out how the FBI will celebrate Jan. 6.
It's a wonderful idea!

Signs-stuff

I found out how the FBI will celebrate Jan. 6.
It's a wonderful idea!

Signs-stuff
Numerous celebrities and public figures are expected to be in attendance, including former FBI Director James Comey. “I’m really excited to be relevant again,” he said, excitedly rubbing his hands together.

:auiqs.jpg:

Numerous celebrities and public figures are expected to be in attendance, including former FBI Director James Comey. “I’m really excited to be relevant again,” he said, excitedly rubbing his hands together.

:auiqs.jpg:

I'm having a hard time understanding that if the FBI were there, WHY were they there if no one expected this and why didn't they stop it?!

Maybe more Democrat leadership will be busy pontificating on how January 6th was worse than all of slavery, 9-11, Pearl Harbor, the assassination of JFK.. all combined.

They've already said January 6th was worse than some of those. These people don't have a grasp on reality if they think that.

Looks like "All of the above" is the plan for today.

Forum List

Back