Miami Dolphins (just venting)

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
Every year they look and get a quarter back! When its so plane to see they had some top QBs .They need an offensive line! QBs cant do there job if there not protected.! Its been like this for years!

Every year they look and get a quarter back! When its so plane to see they had some top QBs .They need an offensive line! QBs cant do there job if there not protected.! Its been like this for years!
Yep, it's difficult for a QB to do well if he doesn't have a decent offensive line. MANY moons ago (Over Miami) a fella named Dan Marino did QUITE well for the Dolphins. I suspect he MOST likely had decent offensive lines throughout his career. And Many Moons before Marino, a guy named Brian Griese did well with the team, helping the Dolphins win two Super Bowls in 1973 and 1974. I became a fan of the Dolphins during these years of Griese, Csonka, Kiick, Mercury Morris, Paul Warfield, and a SUPER defense. I STILL root for the Dolphins to this day.:)

So do I. I became a fan during the old AFL days. I was just a kid in the 1960s but still rooted for them. A game between them and the Chargers would end up with a score that looked like a basketball score. :)

Dolphins lose but a good game against Kansas City KC.-33- Miami-27 Dolphins defense made some good plays.
There improving. I guess me being upset with them had an effect.;)

26-25 Dolphins beat the Raiders with a last second field goal. Great game there showing promise that there in to win.
Raiders had a face mask penalty toward the end . That's what killed them.

Forum List

Back