Mexicrats: “You’re a racist bigot if want Americans put first.”

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Is that the undisguised, stripped down narrative among Mexicrats?
“If you expect the Federal Government to adhere the U.S. Constitution, you’re a racist bigot”
“If you want firm border security and aggressive action against illegal immigration you are a racist bigot.”

WOW...stop and think about that for a minute. That’s where we’re at these days folks.
The next time you cast a vote you will vote for the anti American party or the pro American party....no way to spin this shit.

If you deny that the United States is not part of mexico you are a racist. If you deny that Americans have an obligation to support mexicans you are a racist.

Be a proud racist, it's good for the whole nation.

If you deny that the United States is not part of mexico you are a racist. If you deny that Americans have an obligation to support mexicans you are a racist.

Children of Americans are Dreamers too.

Be a proud racist, it's good for the whole nation.”

That’s kind of where the DNC is pushing it...They badly want to resurrect racism....I have a feeling they won’t be happy until Blacks are relegated to the back of the bus again.

Yet putting American interests first is the JOB of the US government! These self-hating-American treasonous cocksucking pigs are filthy subverters of every decent thought that ever existed. They are pure, unmitigated evil. This is why I don't consider liberals human; I consider them gamma-ray-emitting, helix-shaped piles of shit voided from the asshole of an inbred dog.

Forum List

Back