Mexico's travel alert for Arizona

Mexico and every country on this planet have a right to warn their people on what they perceive to be a danger to their citizens inside the country as well as out. AZ as a state in the continental U.S.A. has the same right. And if the feds turn the other cheek to those dangers, than it falls on each state to protect their citizens by whatever means possible - as long as it's within the law! Stopping citizens to question them based on the color of their skin is NOT legal in the USA. Therefore I'm sure that extreme measuers will be taken by AZ to make sure that this does NOT happen. Everybody should chill and know that this hysteria is based on political crap!

Okay....quick question.......

If you can't stop citizens based on their appearance, then you have to profile the behavior of that individual......

Drug dealers stand on streetcorners and shake hands with a lot of different people who never come back.

Street walkers dress in provocative clothing and shake their hips in known areas of prostitution.

What exactly is the behavior that would denote an illegal immigrant?

Mexico and every country on this planet have a right to warn their people on what they perceive to be a danger to their citizens inside the country as well as out. AZ as a state in the continental U.S.A. has the same right. And if the feds turn the other cheek to those dangers, than it falls on each state to protect their citizens by whatever means possible - as long as it's within the law! Stopping citizens to question them based on the color of their skin is NOT legal in the USA. Therefore I'm sure that extreme measuers will be taken by AZ to make sure that this does NOT happen. Everybody should chill and know that this hysteria is based on political crap!

Okay....quick question.......

If you can't stop citizens based on their appearance, then you have to profile the behavior of that individual......

Drug dealers stand on streetcorners and shake hands with a lot of different people who never come back.

Street walkers dress in provocative clothing and shake their hips in known areas of prostitution.

What exactly is the behavior that would denote an illegal immigrant?

they run when the ICE truck drives by.....

This is not a race issue!! Its a Federal Law that the state of Arizona has decided to try and enforce because the federal gov't has failed them. Quit pulling the race card for everything not liberal biased! If you want to be pissed off, then send your Congressmen and Senators a letter and ask them to do their job! If you want to be pissed off then send a letter to the Departmen of the Interior Secretary, Ken Salazar, and have them lift the ban on Federal Wilderness areas and allow the border agents to do their jobs! There are plenty of people to be angry at, but its not the people of Arizona.

Typical liberal bs..its always about race!

On a side note, this thread is pointless...every country sends out a travel advisory if something has changed in another country that would affect their citizens.

José;2252994 said:
Sailor and Ravi... you two might just as well be reasoning with a 2-yr old toddler.

The US drops the "big one" on Mexico because of illegal immigration and these flag-waving, chest-thumping, pseudo patriotic bozos will still be here trying to sell the genocide as "legitimate defense" against illegal immigration.

Mexico issues a PIECE OF PAPER to warn its own citizens or to comment on a US decision that directly affects Mexican citizens and the diplomatic document is immediately treated as a declaration of war. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Jose, does genocide have a different meaning in Spanish than in English? Who exactly is talking about genocide?

And "diplomatic document?" How diplomatic is this:

...it must be assumed that every Mexican citizen may be harassed and questioned without further cause at any time."?

You left wing idiots amaze me. This is a law that has been on the books for decades it just hasn't been enforced to the extent that Arizona is enforcing it. I spoke with Governor Perry this morning and I'm hoping that our State starts enforcing the law even if we must draft a bill similar to Arizona's to do so.

I'm guessing most of the opposition to enforcing our immigration laws are from those that are not and never have been directly affected by the intrusion of illegal aliens on our soil.

They speak of civil rights but cannot show one instance of a civil rights violation stemming from action taken to enforce the federal immigration law.

The Supreme Court of California ruled that a state law that incorporates and adopts the same standards as federal criminal immigration law is not preempted under the U.S. Code or the U.S. Constitution. (In re Jose C., 45 Cal. 4th 534)

The U.S. Supreme Court precedent in De Canas v. Bica meant that far from demonstrating an intent to occupy the full field of immigration-related criminal law, Congress welcomed state and local assistance in its enforcement.

The Justices explained that California, under its inherent sovereign police powers, could adjudicate federal immigration laws through both criminal prosecutions and civil proceedings (such as RICO suits). State and local laws to sanction violations of federal immigration law could also be enacted that impose increased fines or jail terms, and need not match the penalties available if the acts were tried under federal law in federal court.

The court summarized its opinion stating:

"While it is well settled that only the federal government may regulate the border and establish rules governing who may enter and who may stay, equally clear is that Congress has in its immigration enactments embraced a model of collaborative federalism under which states and localities may assist in the enforcement of federal immigration policy."

Immigration Reform Law Institute

'What exactly is the behavior that would denote an illegal immigrant?'

So by asking this quick question you are saying that they will be hunting down illegals ONLY by looks??? You are part of the hysteria. It is against the law to racial profile therefore the behavior is a moot point - unless - you have committed a traffic violation and don't have a driver's license and no car registration and no auto insurance; are peeing on the sidewalk and have been reported for indecent exposure; are standing on corners waiting to be picked-up for labor and an illegal ensues; there is a report that the house next door has 25 plus people who live there who speak no english and are asking for help as they are being kept prisoners by human smugglers; when a auto is pulled over and 10 plus people jump out and make a run for it.....need I go on?

*are standing on corners waiting to be picked-up for labor and an illegal act is committed and reported;

Gee, I sure hope Mexico makes sure that their drug smugglers are aware of the travel advisory for The State of Arizona. Wouldn't want any drug smuggling puke bags to get racially profiled. ;) ~BH

And "diplomatic document?" How diplomatic is this:

...it must be assumed that every Mexican citizen may be harassed and questioned without further cause at any time."?

The US has a huge, colossal track record of interventionism in Latin America. And I'm not talking about PIECES OF PAPER expressing the US government's official position on its neighbors, I'M TALKING ABOUT FULL-BLOWN MILITARY INVASIONS, BOMBARDMENTS, ECONOMIC BLOCKADES AND EMBARGOES, FINANCIAL HELP TO DESTABILISE LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES, ETC, ETC, ETC...

Here's a quick, tremendously incomplete historical reality check on pan-american relations:

US interventionism in Latin America:

1846-48 – Mexican-American War

1852-53 – Argentina. Marines were landed and maintained in Buenos Aires to protect American interests during a revolution.

1854 – Nicaragua. Naval forces bombarded and burned San Juan del Norte (Greytown) to avenge an insult to the American Minister to Nicaragua.

1855 – Uruguay. United States and European naval forces landed to protect American interests during an attempted revolution in Montevideo.

1856 – Panama, Republic of New Grenada. U.S. forces landed to protect American interests during an insurrection.

etc, etc, etc...

Latin America's interventions in the US:

NON-EXISTENT, NADA, ZERO, ZILCH

Last edited:
I'm not holding all those past interventions against the US... I'm just saying:

LIGHTEN UP, CALM DOWN, TAKE IT EASY!!!

MEXICO'S OFFICIAL STATEMENTS ARE JUST FRIGGIN PIECES OF PAPER EXPRESSING AN OPINION!! THEY POSE NO THREAT AND MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO US SOVEREIGNTY!!

AMERICA ISSUES SIMILAR DOCUMENTS BY THE THOUSANDS EVERY YEAR!! DOCUMENTS THAT OPENLY CRITICIZE MEXICO, CHINA, RUSSIA, INDIA AND JUST ABOUT EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD FOR MANY DIFFERENT REASONS!!

IT'S JUST A DAMNED PIECE OF PAPER!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back