Mexico 'won't pay single cent for Trump's stupid wall'

Bullshit. Study some actual history.

Why dont you do that?

US did take half of mexico, entire west of the country..........

No, the US purchased land from Mexico at the conclusion of a war Mexico started and lost. Land, coincidentally, that Mexico had not exercised real governance over for some time prior.
At gunpoint.

Yes, well, that's what happens when one starts a war one cannot then manage to win.

They're lucky they got paid for it at all. Most nations, when they kick your tail militarily, don't bother.
Absolutely; but I don't like to revise history.
Mexico made the mistake of allowing too many Protestants in and then wanted to uproot them and all the hard work they put into building towns.

I'm not revising history. Frankly, I don't much care about it in this case one way or another. There is absolutely nothing about history that requires us to now embrace policies that harm our nation. We are not obligated to allow people to flout our borders and our laws, not for any reason.

Mexico once claimed this territory, and now they don't? So what? Live in the now.

If Trump as POTUS were to freeze all Mexican assets in the US and stop all money transfers from US to Mexico, the Mexican government will do whatever he demands.

Uh-huh, and the legal precedent for what you're proposing is . . .?
Does there have to be a precedent for it to be enacted?

Of course, there is lots of precedent. Your question indicates a lack of knowledge. The US government has frozen the assets of foreign nations many times. You might look it up to get informed.

If Trump as POTUS were to freeze all Mexican assets in the US and stop all money transfers from US to Mexico, the Mexican government will do whatever he demands.

Does there have to be a precedent for it to be enacted?

Of course, there is lots of precedent. Your question indicates a lack of knowledge. The US government has frozen the assets of foreign nations many times. You might look it up to get informed.

Yes. There are laws regarding the powers of the government and the assets of private individuals and sovereign nations, therefore you most certainly DO require a legal basis and precedent for what you propose.

Let me put this another way: is what you propose legal? If so, what is your proof to that effect?

No, saying "Asking that shows you're stupid, because OF COURSE I'm right, so there!" does not fulfill this requirement.

I will not be "looking it up" to support YOUR argument. You said it, YOU prove it, or by not doing so you will admit that you were talking out of your ass. Your choice. I'm not doing your homework for you.

Saddam was simply a foil against the Theocracy in Iran
So how did the extreme element gain power in Iran.
Was it anything to do with a CIA sponsored coup that removed the elected government in favour of a dictator?

Saddam was simply a foil against the Theocracy in Iran
So how did the extreme element gain power in Iran.
Was it anything to do with a CIA sponsored coup that removed the elected government in favour of a dictator?

For your information, the loonies in Iran came to power because The Peanut Farmer publicly turned his back on the Shah who was doing his best to drag a 7th Century pig sty into the 20th Century. Jimmy Carter has already gone done in history as a miserable president but will soon be taking second place to Obumbler.

Doesn't have to be a 'legal president' asshole.
Just an Act of Congress to protect the national security of the USA. Given the facts as they are regarding what Mexico is actively engaged in threatening the US national security there will be no problem with a REP controlled Congress to act to protect the USA.

First of all, Mensa Boy, it's "precedent", not "president". Second of all, the government of the United States, be it the Congress or the President, DOES have to respect and act within the laws. They do not get to just take a wild hair and run off and do whatever they please, without regard to the legal rights of others.

So I will ask you again: what is the legal precedent for simply seizing the money and assets of individual people who have not actually committed any crimes? Or for seizing the assets of a sovereign nation, for that matter?

This "bull in a china shop" attitude of Trump and his wild-eyed, frothing zealots is EXACTLY why I wouldn't vote for him. I have no desire to turn a crisis into a catastrophe - and an international incident - by voting in the political equivalent of a belligerent drunk yelling at the bar bouncers.
And what evidence do you have that supports this belief that Trump is in the habit of causing such turmoil? We've known him for decades. He wasn't ever like this character you describe ever before. Only now, once he becomes a threat to the establishment and runs for president, has he Mr Insaneo or Dr Evil. Never mind the idiots that have been screwing up everything the last 10 years.

I think your biggest fear is an outsider actually getting something done.

The Peanut Farmer publicly turned his back on the Shah who was doing his best to drag a 7th Century pig sty into the 20th Century

But Iran had a democratically elected government until the UK and UK removed it for the oil cash.
So much for the American love of democracy.

Or didn't you go back that far?

Oh......Russia had nothing to do with it, right?

Not really, but they were the main cause of the problems in Afghanistan, closing the hippy trial that passed through before the Soviets attacked ... then the Americans armed the brave Islamic freedom fighters.
That worked out well.

You're quoting a former Mexican president? I don't care who pays for it, just build it...then put armed guards all over it.

You should care because it's your taxes that will pay for it.

Make no mistake, that's exactly what Drumpf has planned and he's counting on the stupidity of you RWNJs to give him your money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This coming from the morons who pushed Obamacare on us. Whose paying for that boondoggle?

The wall will probably cost under $10 billion. Obamacare is costing us over $100 billion each year, and that's only if you don't count the massive increases in our premiums and the reduction in our coverage.

Not really, but they were the main cause of the problems in Afghanistan, closing the hippy trial that passed through before the Soviets attacked ... then the Americans armed the brave Islamic freedom fighters.
That worked out well.

It's part of what ended the Soviet Union, you fucking moron. I'd say that's a pretty good result.

Of course, turds like you aren't even willing to fight the Muslim scourge. You want to import it into our country.

Mexico has been stealing from us for decades.

True, they even named Los Angeles with a Mexican name ... oh, hang on, it was Mexican.
They'll realise a bunch of bastard cowards hid in the ‎Alamo mission in San Antonio from the DEFENDING Mexicans as they tried to steal the land.
I'm glad the fuckers were killed.

I'd go further, suggesting Trump should be tried as a traitor the moment he tries to break the constitution, and hung as such.
That fool will destroy America, but kill millions as he does so, a lot like that idiot little corporal did in Germany.
The Mexico wall is just one more example of his pathetic stupidity.

So do you think Obama should be tried as a traitor since he wiped his ass on the Constitution?

Thanks for the input,

Interesting how you manage to insult, but not offer comment on how much of the migrant situation was caused be the US stealing Mexican land in the first place.
So many Americans complain about Spanish being used in America, but none of those fools have a clue the area was Mexican anyway.
By all means build the wall, but at the pre American invasion borders, returning all stolen land to the Mexican government.

The immigrant problem wasn't caused by the U.S. winning wars with Mexico. It was caused by the Democrat Party refusing to do anything about illegal aliens, and the fact that Mexico is a giant shit hole.

I know they are taking advantage of the prosperity of this nation.

It is not a bad thing that this nation is sharing her prosperity with her neighbors
Thats what is supposed to happen
Thats what neighbors are for

You cant expect a devoted christian society to approve your disgusting selfish materialistic atheistic anti-christ guts, of course they will despise you.

I'm sure your neighbors just LOVE you. Do you just walk into their houses, sit down at the dinner table, and start helping yourself to food because "neighbors should share their prosperity"?

You have neighbors confused with family, who are stuck with your sorry butt.

Exactly, neighbors dont just go to your backyard and claim the half of it, like US did to Mexico. You did "help yourself" and carved up half of their country. Nobody mentioned these "etiquettes" you are mentioning now back then...

But if you did that, take half of their country without asking them, at least you could do something nice for them, share some of the prosperity which would cost literally nothing to you, and make them think "yes, they are not that bad after all....."

But you are too selfish to realize that, arent you.
Your sorry ass likes to complain complain and complain and you know nothing better than complaining.......

I agree with you on this. Why the hell did we stop at taking half their country? We should have taken it all. It's still possible to take it and be home by Spring.

Haha, you will take all Mexico ha...
Do you even think when you are typing
or you just type whatever first comes to your mind like all those other retards up above?

If you "take" all Mexico, ALL Mexicans would be American citizens.
Unless of course, you are also planning to "ethnically cleanse" the area,
which I think you have the potential to do so...

You are all bunch of shit, different color, but same smell........... :D

Yes indeed. All Mexicans would become American citizens. That is after all, what most of them want. Make Mexico part of the United States. No longer any need for a wall. Let our military wipe out the drug cartels and clean up their corrupt police and military and bring the country into the 21st Century.

You really want to add 130 million Democrats to the United States?

That worked out well.

It's part of what ended the Soviet Union, you fucking moron. I'd say that's a pretty good result.

Of course, turds like you aren't even willing to fight the Muslim scourge. You want to import it into our country.

Not to mention stopped the genocide the Soviets were engaged in.

Thanks for the input,

Interesting how you manage to insult, but not offer comment on how much of the migrant situation was caused be the US stealing Mexican land in the first place.
So many Americans complain about Spanish being used in America, but none of those fools have a clue the area was Mexican anyway.
By all means build the wall, but at the pre American invasion borders, returning all stolen land to the Mexican government.

The immigrant problem wasn't caused by the U.S. winning wars with Mexico. It was caused by the Democrat Party refusing to do anything about illegal aliens, and the fact that Mexico is a giant shit hole.

AND, to be fair, REpublicans doing little about illegals too.

That worked out well.

Ah, Rambo 3 was real.
So, how about the mass killing the US armed Islamic extremists carried out?

The immigrant problem wasn't caused by the U.S. winning wars with Mexico

You mean, staring wars with Mexico, then forcing a bad treaty on that nation that effectively meant you stole the land.
Now you complain about Mexicans coming to live in Mexican land with Mexican place names.

That worked out well.

Ah, Rambo 3 was real.
So, how about the mass killing the US armed Islamic extremists carried out?

I'm not sure what you're referring to. I didn't see Rambo 3.

The tactics of the Soviets were designed to drive the population from the area, and were doing that.

That meets the modern standard of Genocide.

I am glad that the US gave the rebels large amounts of weapons to defeat the communists. It was a good thing.

Forum List

Back