Mexico 'won't pay single cent for Trump's stupid wall'

... the other side of the border to Mexico...

Nope. Your recognition that Mexico began hostilities is noted, however. Maybe you are capable of learning a little something after all.

No retard, you dont read text with your ass hole, you need to use your eye holes

It is the US who changed the borders, without Mexico agreeing, and sent US troops to the Mexican side of the border, where Mexican soldiers, naturally, fired upon them.

How stupid are you?

Just go away, please......

Bullshit. Study some actual history.

Why dont you do that?

US did take half of mexico, entire west of the country..........

No, the US purchased land from Mexico at the conclusion of a war Mexico started and lost. Land, coincidentally, that Mexico had not exercised real governance over for some time prior.
At gunpoint.

Guns pointed and fired first by Mexico.
And I'm sure you know the context.

Yes I do, and the facts remain unchanged.

Well after. What is your point?

Well, accusing Mexico for stealing from the US, when the US has stolen the half of their country, is a little,..... hmm, whats the word I am looking for here.....

The Mexican American WAR ended in 1848, over One Hundred and Fifty Years ago.

It is completely reasonable for 21st century America to hold 21st Mexico responsible for their vastly more recent behavior.

Bringing up a war between the US and Mexico makes it seem like you think that Mexico is our enemy.

Is that what you are saying?

Because if I ask someone who is being an ass to me, why they are giving me a hard time, and they tell me they are holding me responsible for something one of my ancestors did 5 or 6 generations ago,

We've got a problem.

No, I understand history is history.

But you gotta understand; to treat people this way, who your ancestors already wronged in the past, is not a fair play.

And people don't like unfair human beings...

I didn't make this rule, it is the law of the nature. Even chimps don't like unfair chimps....
Actually, Mexicans are taking advantage of the US. They break our laws, steal our wealth, and many of them hate our guts. Try traveling in Mexico and see how Mexicans regard Americans.

I know they are taking advantage of the prosperity of this nation.

It is not a bad thing that this nation is sharing her prosperity with her neighbors
Thats what is supposed to happen
Thats what neighbors are for

You cant expect a devoted christian society to approve your disgusting selfish materialistic atheistic anti-christ guts, of course they will despise you.
Mexico is trafficking Central and South American refugees into the United States in the hundreds of thousands, taking advantage of our laws and our compassion. They refuse to allow the same thing in their own country. They pump tons and tons of drugs into our country. They come across the border and murder our citizens.

But like a good neighbor, Mexico is there.

If Trump as POTUS were to freeze all Mexican assets in the US and stop all money transfers from US to Mexico, the Mexican government will do whatever he demands.

Let's face facts, people who take Trump seriously are losers and Trump wins by taking advantage of them. The guy has learned to walk away with millions while his investors who put their trust in him take the hit. That's his Modus operandi.
And middle class Republicans want to put a billionaire like trump in the white house because he talks a good game.
I don't blame them though. We all know Hillary and the GOP aren't going to fix what is wrong with America.

The only one I trust will actually try is Bernie. When Trump is gone his supporters better go to Bernie and not Kasich.
Kasich has run out of money. No one knows who he is 100 miles from where he lives.
He will drop out after being humiliated in SC. 95% of his supporters will vote for Trump.

It is completely reasonable for 21st century America to hold 21st Mexico responsible for their vastly more recent behavior.

Bringing up a war between the US and Mexico makes it seem like you think that Mexico is our enemy.

Because if I ask someone who is being an ass to me, why they are giving me a hard time, and they tell me they are holding me responsible for something one of my ancestors did 5 or 6 generations ago,

We've got a problem.

N o, I understand history is history.

But you gotta understand; to treat people this way, who your ancestors already wronged in the past, is not a fair play.

I didn't make this rule, it is the law of the nature. Even chimps don't like unfair chimps....
Actually, Mexicans are taking advantage of the US. They break our laws, steal our wealth, and many of them hate our guts. Try traveling in Mexico and see how Mexicans regard Americans.

It is not a bad thing that this nation is sharing her prosperity with her neighbors

You cant expect a devoted christian society to approve your disgusting selfish materialistic atheistic anti-christ guts, of course they will despise you.

I'm sure your neighbors just LOVE you. Do you just walk into their houses, sit down at the dinner table, and start helping yourself to food because "neighbors should share their prosperity"?

You have neighbors confused with family, who are stuck with your sorry butt.

Exactly, neighbors dont just go to your backyard and claim the half of it, like US did to Mexico. You did "help yourself" and carved up half of their country. Nobody mentioned these "etiquettes" you are mentioning now back then...

But if you did that, take half of their country without asking them, at least you could do something nice for them, share some of the prosperity which would cost literally nothing to you, and make them think "yes, they are not that bad after all....."

But you are too selfish to realize that, arent you.
Your sorry ass likes to complain complain and complain and you know nothing better than complaining.......
Before I put you on PI.
What happened in the distant past visa vi one country invading/taking/stealing parts or whole other countries has been happening since caveman days.
It's still happening in parts of the world.
Rest assured had Spain AKA Mexico had the power to take over the US it would have in a heartbeat.
So fucking wise up!
Odd how you claim the US is hated by so many Mexicans yet ask a fucking Mexican which country they would most like to live in. Good for you dimwit! GOLD STAR!
Now go away. You're boring people with your infantile posts.

Last edited:
Mexico has been stealing from us for decades.

True, they even named Los Angeles with a Mexican name ... oh, hang on, it was Mexican.
They'll realise a bunch of bastard cowards hid in the ‎Alamo mission in San Antonio from the DEFENDING Mexicans as they tried to steal the land.
I'm glad the fuckers were killed.

I'd go further, suggesting Trump should be tried as a traitor the moment he tries to break the constitution, and hung as such.
That fool will destroy America, but kill millions as he does so, a lot like that idiot little corporal did in Germany.
The Mexico wall is just one more example of his pathetic stupidity.

True, they even named Los Angeles with a Mexican name ... oh, hang on, it was Mexican.
They'll realise a bunch of bastard cowards hid in the ‎Alamo mission in San Antonio from the DEFENDING Mexicans as they tried to steal the land.

I'd go further, suggesting Trump should be tried as a traitor the moment he tries to break the constitution, and hung as such.
That fool will destroy America, but kill millions as he does so, a lot like that idiot little corporal did in Germany.

Thanks for the input, inbred.

Oh, and it's "Mexican" wall......not "Mexico" wall.

Let's face facts, people who take Trump seriously are losers and Trump wins by taking advantage of them. The guy has learned to walk away with millions while his investors who put their trust in him take the hit. That's his Modus operandi.
And middle class Republicans want to put a billionaire like trump in the white house because he talks a good game.
I don't blame them though. We all know Hillary and the GOP aren't going to fix what is wrong with America.

The only one I trust will actually try is Bernie. When Trump is gone his supporters better go to Bernie and not Kasich.
Kasich has run out of money. No one knows who he is 100 miles from where he lives.
He will drop out after being humiliated in SC. 95% of his supporters will vote for Trump.
But that would be racist.

Besides, Mexico does this out of love.

Thanks for the input,

Interesting how you manage to insult, but not offer comment on how much of the migrant situation was caused be the US stealing Mexican land in the first place.
So many Americans complain about Spanish being used in America, but none of those fools have a clue the area was Mexican anyway.
By all means build the wall, but at the pre American invasion borders, returning all stolen land to the Mexican government.

Then I suggest you stay put where you are. Nice and peaceful there right?

Obama has been trying to destroy the country for 7+ years. The asshole couldn't do it.
Not enough 'Community Organizer' skills I guess.
Oh ya I forgot. You're now on Permanent Ignore. Enjoy the 'Gudeg' before you have to flee the country. Just don't come to the US. We don't need anymore of your 'type' here.

Thanks for the input,

Interesting how you manage to insult, but not offer comment on how much of the migrant situation was caused be the US stealing Mexican land in the first place.
So many Americans complain about Spanish being used in America, but none of those fools have a clue the area was Mexican anyway.
By all means build the wall, but at the pre American invasion borders, returning all stolen land to the Mexican government.

Not stolen, liar.

We've got a problem.

I'm sure your neighbors just LOVE you. Do you just walk into their houses, sit down at the dinner table, and start helping yourself to food because "neighbors should share their prosperity"?

Exactly, neighbors dont just go to your backyard and claim the half of it, like US did to Mexico. You did "help yourself" and carved up half of their country. Nobody mentioned these "etiquettes" you are mentioning now back then...

But if you did that, take half of their country without asking them, at least you could do something nice for them, share some of the prosperity which would cost literally nothing to you, and make them think "yes, they are not that bad after all....."

Your sorry ass likes to complain complain and complain and you know nothing better than complaining.......

I agree with you on this. Why the hell did we stop at taking half their country? We should have taken it all. It's still possible to take it and be home by Spring.

Thanks for the input,

Your words are so insane, I imagine he doesn't know where to start.

For example, the fact that the land in question was Mexican over 150 years ago.

Please explain your bizarre statement that that causes much of the current migrant situation.

I agree with you on this. Why the hell did we stop at taking half their country? We should have taken it all. It's still possible to take it and be home by Spring.

Haha, you will take all Mexico ha...
Do you even think when you are typing
or you just type whatever first comes to your mind like all those other retards up above?

If you "take" all Mexico, ALL Mexicans would be American citizens.
Unless of course, you are also planning to "ethnically cleanse" the area,
which I think you have the potential to do so...

You are all bunch of shit, different color, but same smell........... :D

Trump is right about a whole lot of things. We left millions of dollars of equipment behind in Viet Nam. We left equipment behind in Iraq. We go in and fight wars on behalf of other people and nations all at the expense of the American taxpayer. Trump, being the common sense businessman that he is, simply cannot understand why we did not seize the oil fields and refineries in Iraq at least until we recouped our monetary costs of that war. I agree completely.

I would be all for us crossing the border into Mexico and taking out the drug cartels. Why not? Mexico could not stop us. Many of the police and military of Mexico shield the drug cartels anyway. They are totally corrupt. We need to go in and clean that mess up once and for all.

Forum List

Back