Mexico 'won't pay single cent for Trump's stupid wall'

Exactly, neighbors dont just go to your backyard and claim the half of it, like US did to Mexico. You did "help yourself" and carved up half of their country. Nobody mentioned these "etiquettes" you are mentioning now back then...

But if you did that, take half of their country without asking them........

Bullshit. Study some actual history.

Why dont you do that?

US did take half of mexico, entire west of the country..........

No, the US purchased land from Mexico at the conclusion of a war Mexico started and lost. Land, coincidentally, that Mexico had not exercised real governance over for some time prior.

Exactly, neighbors dont just go to your backyard and claim the half of it, like US did to Mexico. You did "help yourself" and carved up half of their country. Nobody mentioned these "etiquettes" you are mentioning now back then...

Why dont you do that?

No, the US purchased land from Mexico at the conclusion of a war Mexico started and lost. Land, coincidentally, that Mexico had not exercised real governance over for some time prior.

Yaa, "purchased" ha. And in a war "they" started :D

Thats exactly what it would be writing in the British school books, if Britain won the independence war, that Britain "purchased" the whole eastern side of the country from the pesky American beggar rebel colonies, in a war "they" have started.....

You are a just a boy.... a school boy........

It is not a bad thing that this nation is sharing her prosperity with her neighbors

your making me crazy. crazy crazy! we $20T debt. There is no prosperity. they blew it all! stop it.

Well, I am talking about "back then"

First time in the history, the illegal immigration from Mexico is on the net negative.
Everybody aware, no prosperity left here.

Thats why Trump and Sanders running at the front ...

Why dont you do that?

Yaa, "purchased" ha. And in a war "they" started........

Yes. This is why I kindly advised you to study some actual history, dopey.

Such a school boy. It is bed time, be a nice kid so santa would bring you presents....

Simply admitting you were ignorant of the facts would be more dignified than what you are doing to yourself now.

Why dont you do that?

Such a school boy. It is bed time, be a nice kid so santa would bring you presents....

Simply admitting you were ignorant of the facts would be more dignified than what you are doing to yourself now.

What facts, that US stole half of Mexico and paid a lousy 3 cents per acre, to justify the crime and acted like she actually "purchased" it?

Only school boys like you believe in that crap...
And it is bed time for you, seriously....

The Mexican American WAR ended in 1848, over One Hundred and Fifty Years ago.

It is completely reasonable for 21st century America to hold 21st Mexico responsible for their vastly more recent behavior.

Bringing up a war between the US and Mexico makes it seem like you think that Mexico is our enemy.

Is that what you are saying?

Because if I ask someone who is being an ass to me, why they are giving me a hard time, and they tell me they are holding me responsible for something one of my ancestors did 5 or 6 generations ago,

We've got a problem.

No, I understand history is history.

But you gotta understand; to treat people this way, who your ancestors already wronged in the past, is not a fair play.

And people don't like unfair human beings...

I didn't make this rule, it is the law of the nature. Even chimps don't like unfair chimps....
Actually, Mexicans are taking advantage of the US. They break our laws, steal our wealth, and many of them hate our guts. Try traveling in Mexico and see how Mexicans regard Americans.

I know they are taking advantage of the prosperity of this nation.

It is not a bad thing that this nation is sharing her prosperity with her neighbors
Thats what is supposed to happen
Thats what neighbors are for

You cant expect a devoted christian society to approve your disgusting selfish materialistic atheistic anti-christ guts, of course they will despise you.

I'm sure your neighbors just LOVE you. Do you just walk into their houses, sit down at the dinner table, and start helping yourself to food because "neighbors should share their prosperity"?

You have neighbors confused with family, who are stuck with your sorry butt.

But if you did that, take half of their country without asking them, at least you could do something nice for them, share some of the prosperity which would cost literally nothing to you, and make them think "yes, they are not that bad after all....."

But you are too selfish to realize that, arent you.
Your sorry ass likes to complain complain and complain and you know nothing better than complaining.......

It would have been a lot faster for everyone if you had just said right off, "I'm an enormous twat waffle! Ignore me!" and saved us all the trouble of mistaking you for someone worth a damn.

Dismissed.

What facts, that US stole half of Mexico and paid a lousy 3 cents per acre, to justify the crime and acted like she actually "purchased" it?.....

Notice that you used the word "paid" there? You really need to learn some facts and get your little emotions under control.

Why dont you do that?

At gunpoint.

You're quoting a former Mexican president? I don't care who pays for it, just build it...then put armed guards all over it.

You should care because it's your taxes that will pay for it.

Make no mistake, that's exactly what Drumpf has planned and he's counting on the stupidity of you RWNJs to give him your money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What facts, that US stole half of Mexico and paid a lousy 3 cents per acre, to justify the crime and acted like she actually "purchased" it?.....

Notice that you used the word "paid" there? You really need to learn some facts and get your little emotions under control.

Knocking peoples door, beat them up to death, give them some lousy money in exchange of their valuable property, and claim you have purchased it, is what mafia does....

But you dont have the capacity to understand that, of course up until a mafia knocks on your door.....

Why dont you do that?

At gunpoint.

Guns pointed and fired first by Mexico.

Why dont you do that?

At gunpoint.

Well, what did you expect to happen after getting on the other side of the border to Mexico?

For them to invite you to a salsa party?

Knocking peoples door, beat them up to death..........

This is where your ignorance of history makes (more) of a fool of you. Mexico violated sovereignty, Mexico fired the first shot. You are so determined to show commitment to your anti-American programming that you would waste energy slapping feebly at facts instead of learning something.

Knocking peoples door, beat them up to death..........

This is where your ignorance of history makes (more) of a fool of you. Mexico violated sovereignty, Mexico fired the first shot. You are so determined to show commitment to your anti-American programming that you would waste energy slapping feebly at facts instead of learning something.

Yes, violated the sovereignty, after US decided to change the borders and Mexicans refused to co-operate.

This is how big nations operate.

They setup a "false flag" operation first,
get a "casus belli" out of that,
and declare war on that ground,
and annex half of your country,
and claim they "paid" for it at the end....

You are operating on some elementary school history books.
And thats because, as I said before, you are a "school boy", and you belong to a "school"...
Not a political forum where "adults" hang out...

Why dont you do that?

At gunpoint.

And I'm sure you know the context.

Forum List

Back