Mexico & Other Nations Declare They Won't Accept Their Criminal Citizens If We Want To Return Them

So unimaginative,,,,boy they showed Trump......how bout nice embargo on all Mexican products into US.......screw the tariff...nothing comes in
Mexico | United States Trade Representative

600 billion, wise guy.

So, tell me ... how much wall can you buy for $317 billion??
Depends. Government contracting is a cluster fuck. The hoops and costs associated with government contracts are absurd.

So Betty, is your answer the same as Barry's - once they are arrested just release themto continue to prey on the American people?

It was reported today the IRS found out long ago that 1 million Americans' SS#s were stolen by illegals and made the conscious decision not to tell them. Again, this administration did nothing to protect the American people from the crimes perpetrated against them by the illegals they have been aiding and abetting.

WHY ARE LIBERALS MAKING THE CONSCIOUS DECISION TO F*AMERICANS IN ORDER TO AID, ABET, AND PROTECT CRIMINAL ILLEGALS PREYING IN AMERICANS?
SSN numbers aren't stolen. They all have the same format, xxx xx xxxx. They are used falsely. That's a different thing.

And what to do with them illegal alien criminals? Well, you let them in so get creative if their home countries won't allow them back and I don't blame them for not wanting them. You have island nations, vast empty habitable lands, use them. There's a lot of US infrastructure to be rebuilt and they need a job so there you go. Lots of empty military bases around that could be fixed up.

So someone who illegally acquires someone else's SS# and uses it illegally has not 'stolen' that SS#?!

:wtf:

It's official, Betty - you and Hillary are both 'dain bramaged'.

So Betty, is your answer the same as Barry's - once they are arrested just release themto continue to prey on the American people?

It was reported today the IRS found out long ago that 1 million Americans' SS#s were stolen by illegals and made the conscious decision not to tell them. Again, this administration did nothing to protect the American people from the crimes perpetrated against them by the illegals they have been aiding and abetting.

WHY ARE LIBERALS MAKING THE CONSCIOUS DECISION TO F*AMERICANS IN ORDER TO AID, ABET, AND PROTECT CRIMINAL ILLEGALS PREYING IN AMERICANS?
SSN numbers aren't stolen. They all have the same format, xxx xx xxxx. They are used falsely. That's a different thing.

And what to do with them illegal alien criminals? Well, you let them in so get creative if their home countries won't allow them back and I don't blame them for not wanting them. You have island nations, vast empty habitable lands, use them. There's a lot of US infrastructure to be rebuilt and they need a job so there you go. Lots of empty military bases around that could be fixed up.
Millions of American citizens need jobs, too, Betty.

Millions of American citizens need jobs, too, Betty.
So, now you know what to do. FDR did - get men working again and it all works out in time.

So someone who illegally acquires someone else's SS# and uses it illegally has not 'stolen' that SS#?!

If I use 536 87 8997 did I just "steal" it or did I just use it falsely? This is not a stolen document from a mailbox. It's a number anyone can make up and then use, that just might happen to associated with another person. I can't stop someone from using my number. I won't even know or likely ever care so there's not a reason in the world for me to know.

If I use 536 87 8997 did I just "steal" it or did I just use it falsely? This is not a stolen document from a mailbox. It's a number anyone can make up and then use, that just might happen to associated with another person. I can't stop someone from using my number. I won't even know or likely ever care so there's not a reason in the world for me to know.
If that number was assigned to someone else, YOU STOLE IT, Betty. You just COMMITTED A CRIME!

So far only 2 answers.

'Send them back' - how...if the countries won't take them back?

Put parachutes on them, load 'em on a C-130, fly over Mexico City, open up the back, and push 'em out?

drive them straight the fuck back to the border

if you are going to push them out of a plane

why bother with the chutes

Mexico has also said you have your enlarged head squarely up your ass. Just like you, I can't find the link for that claim, but, GOSH, it just gotta be true because its is now written! Pathetic troll thou art!
Mexico has refused to take back their own citizens multiple times. Are you really that out of touch? Completely clueless?
If Mexico has refused to take back their citizens being US deportees multiple times, then it should be a piece of cake to produce many links from valid sources for each of those multiple incidents that prove your boastful claim. Of course nationals of other countries like Cuba, Haiti, China and the other 15 or so countries, aren't Mexican and would be bullshit. Are you that shit for brains EasyT's little sister and just can't post any fucking link as proof of your claim, dipstick?

BUT WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE CRIMINAL ILLEGALS?
We make other countries take them back. Those visas you want us to give your people. It ain't happening. Foreign aid. Ask someone else. Trade agreement. Sorry no can do.

Then they take them back

Mexico, for example, KNOWS that some of their worst criminal citizens have illegally crossed into the US and have preyed upon Americans.

Mexico, for example, also said that if the US arrests them Mexico will refuse to take them back if we seek to deport them, that their criminals they dumped on the US is then the responsibility of the American people / government to deal with, care for, and pay for.

So what do you suggest be done with these foreign criminals?

They can't refuse to accept their own citizens by international law.

Mexico, for example, KNOWS that some of their worst criminal citizens have illegally crossed into the US and have preyed upon Americans.

Mexico, for example, also said that if the US arrests them Mexico will refuse to take them back if we seek to deport them, that their criminals they dumped on the US is then the responsibility of the American people / government to deal with, care for, and pay for.

And US citizens are not allowed to vote 5 times in an election yet it happened in Ohio in 2012. Your point is....?

Oh I forgot one. Send all ambassadors and consular officers back. Revoke their visas.

And US citizens are not allowed to vote 5 times in an election yet it happened in Ohio in 2012. Your point is....?

The point is Mexico can't realistically stop if from happening. The US can simply take a criminal to the border and push them over and refuse to take them back.

If that number was assigned to someone else, YOU STOLE IT, Betty. You just COMMITTED A CRIME!
In that case I used it, I didn't steal it. It's about as private as underpants on a freeway overpass. That's why the IRS doesn't bother you, it wouldn't do any damn good even if you knew.

The hell they can't. Secret criminals: US quietly released 8,500 criminals who were supposed to be deported -- with deadly consequences - The Boston Globe

Last edited:
BUT WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE CRIMINAL ILLEGALS?
We make other countries take them back. Those visas you want us to give your people. It ain't happening. Foreign aid. Ask someone else. Trade agreement. Sorry no can do.

Then they take them back

they will take em back fast too

and add on

if we find them here again

what about those visas you want us to give your people. It ain't happening. Foreign aid. Ask someone else. Trade agreement. Sorry no can do

Forum List

Back