Mexico hit by surge of 5k Haitian, African, and Asian migrants on their way to the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
MEXICO CITY (AP) – Mexican immigration authorities said Saturday they have been hit by a surge of almost 5,000 Haitian, African and Asian migrants entering by the southern border in just a few days.
Mexico hit by surge of 5K Haitian, African and Asian migrants on their way to the U.S.

Oh but the border hoppers are lies didn't CNN Jim Acosta tell you stupid fkrs that. So it must be true I mean nobody in their right mind is trying to come to the US whatever gave you that idea.

MEXICO CITY (AP) – Mexican immigration authorities said Saturday they have been hit by a surge of almost 5,000 Haitian, African and Asian migrants entering by the southern border in just a few days.
Mexico hit by surge of 5K Haitian, African and Asian migrants on their way to the U.S.

Oh but the border hoppers are lies didn't CNN Jim Acosta tell you stupid fkrs that. So it must be true I mean nobody in their right mind is trying to come to the US whatever gave you that idea.
And Trump will do nothing

I'm surprised the Mexican Army isn't on the border keeping these idiots out of Mexico.

The Mexican's don't want them any more than we do.

Trump WILL do something; something like saying, "you have one year to stop hurting my ego, or I will shut down the border."

Trump WILL do something; something like saying, "you have one year to stop hurting my ego, or I will shut down the border."
Yes Trump’s got an endless number of bluffs in his greasy pockets

I heard he wishes Mexico well with their new "immigrants."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back