Mexicans burned us flags I. Response to execution of cop killer

Compare the us to Italy? Italy fucking jailed scientists over an earthquake prediction

I think you miss the point.

Yeah, Italy's justice system has a lot of flaws. (Although I suspect your claims about earthquake scientists will prove as faulty as all your other claims once I research it.)

But the fact is, the American Consulate pushed for justice for Ms. Knox when she was wrongfully accussed and denied her rights. So she isn't growing old in an Italian Prison today.

If we don't respect the rights of foriegn nationals, they won't respect ours.

Won't "respect" us ? Mexico is a nation that has been invading the USA for 60 years, and continues to.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...nvasion-of-the-united-states-1950-2012-a.html

Not what they, and their children in America, say;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT4FHUet988]'Americans Stole Our Land' - AZ Senator Reads Shocking Letter from Teacher - YouTube[/ame]

"We are Mexicans, and Americans stole our land"

"White Americans are racist"

Time to deport all these student illegals and their families.

Trouble is, most Americans seem to support the Mexican illegals, cheer for "Immigration reform", and American kids being booted out of school on Cinco de Mayo for wearing American flag shirts etc.

Last edited:

Trouble is, most Americans seem to support the Mexican illegals, cheer for "Immigration reform", and American kids being booted out of school on Cinco de Mayo for wearing American flag shirts etc.

Most Americans do not.

This is one of many situations where the ruling elite are shitting on our heads and telling us we like it.

Certain businesses support illegal aliens because they offer cheap labor.

democrats support illegal aliens because they provide a voting bloc and are useful in the democrats war on the traditional, middle class, English speaking, protestant Americans..

But the vast majority of Americans oppose illegal immigration, including most Hispanics.

Yeah, Italy's justice system has a lot of flaws. (Although I suspect your claims about earthquake scientists will prove as faulty as all your other claims once I research it.)

But the fact is, the American Consulate pushed for justice for Ms. Knox when she was wrongfully accussed and denied her rights. So she isn't growing old in an Italian Prison today.

Sadly he is correct about the Italian courts. They are loons. And the Mexicans already don't respect our rights. Go to mexico and run afoul of any of the thousands of corrupt Federales and tell us how much they respect you and your rights.

Italian court convicts 7 scientists for failing to predict earthquake | Fox News

Scientists May Be Jailed For Not Predicting Deadly Italian Earthquake Of 2009

Italian scientists resign over L'Aquila quake verdicts - CNN.com

What got these scientists in trouble is that they stated unequivolly that there was no danger of a major earthquake and then there was and 29 people died.

It's a bullshit verdict, but it also wasn't as trivial as some are trying to make it out to be.

:eek: That post makes plain all we need to know about you!

Compare the us to Italy? Italy fucking jailed scientists over an earthquake prediction

Won't "respect" us ? Mexico is a nation that has been invading the USA for 60 years, and continues to.

]

Well, it's not an "invasion" if we invite them in, is it?

Sadly he is correct about the Italian courts. They are loons. And the Mexicans already don't respect our rights. Go to mexico and run afoul of any of the thousands of corrupt Federales and tell us how much they respect you and your rights.

Italian court convicts 7 scientists for failing to predict earthquake | Fox News

Scientists May Be Jailed For Not Predicting Deadly Italian Earthquake Of 2009

Italian scientists resign over L'Aquila quake verdicts - CNN.com

What got these scientists in trouble is that they stated unequivolly that there was no danger of a major earthquake and then there was and 29 people died.

It's a bullshit verdict, but it also wasn't as trivial as some are trying to make it out to be.

:eek: That post makes plain all we need to know about you!

I'd ask you to explain, but your answer would probably be tedious, so I won't bother.

These scientists and officials told people in a town there was NO DANGER of a major earthquake. Despite the fact there had been dozens of minor tremors.

And then there was one.

They have a word for that- Professional Malpractice.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...nvasion-of-the-united-states-1950-2012-a.html

53% of U.S. citizens believe that most or all illegal aliens should be deported (30% most, 23% all), while 36% want all or most to stay (5% all, 31% most) (Reuters/Ipsos, April, 2013).

55% of likely voters want the federal government to deport visa overstayers (Rasmussen, March 2013).

72% support reducing the illegal alien population by requiring employers to check workers’ legal status, fortifying the border, and federal cooperation with local police. 54% strongly support this approach. (CIS/Pulse, April 2013 - Poll of likely voters)

]

"We" ? "We" includes me. I didn't invite them in. Did you ?

Yeah, actually, you did when you insisted you should pay next to nothing for lettuce.

Actually, I don't even buy lettuce, but for those who do, be advised, labor makes up only about 6% of the cost of fresh produce. Eliminating all illegal labor might increase the cost of your produce about 65 cents a month. Since the average US household spends far more on alcoholic beverages than on fresh fruits & vegetables, I doubt anyone would notice.

PS - I don't see the price of orange juice being so darn low.

Last edited:

Yeah, actually, you did when you insisted you should pay next to nothing for lettuce.

Actually, I don't even buy lettuce, but for those who do, be advised, labor makes up only about 6% of the cost of fresh produce. Eliminating all illegal labor might increase the cost of your produce about 65 cents a month. Since the average US household spends far more on alcoholic beverages than on fresh fruits & vegetables, I doubt anyone would notice.

So if it's not making that much of a difference, why do you care so much?

So if it's not making that much of a difference, why do you care so much?

HERE's why >>

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($40 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

Last edited:

We "invite" them with our laws, border patrol, and fences....

You make some stupid posts Comrade Stalin, but this one tops the all.

No, we invite them in by offering them jobs. By all turning a blind eye to the illegal who watches a rich person's spawn at the park or cleans off our tables.

"Wet" labor is a fact of life, and we all go along with it becaue there are jobs most of us just won't do for the money offered.

But some of us just need to be in denial.

Forum List

Back