Mexicans burned us flags I. Response to execution of cop killer

Mexicans are protesting because it doesnt' matter that the evidence ONLY supports his guilt. That it was documented that he was arrested by the officer he killed. That he was the only one in the officer's car when the officer was shot 3 times in the back of the head. It doesn't matter that he was caught at the scene with the gun that killed the officer. None of this matters, they only care that Mexican is the arrestee and have no caring about the officer.

If the officer was a Mexican national only 24 yrs old with a wife and kid, then they would be applauding the US execution!

SCOTUS refused to halt execution of Mexican citizen in Texas | MSNBC
“It’s unjust what they want to do to him knowing full well that he isn’t guilty, that he didn’t kill the policeman,” Hector Tamayo said, according to a translation by the LA Times. “He never said he killed him and nor was he assisted by the consulate nor any of the people that should help when someone commits a crime.”

Here is another murdered youth by a Mexican Illegal that the Prez tried to stop.

Details Into The Brutal Rape & Murder Of Adrea Sauceda By Illegal Immigrant Humberto Leal Garcia ? ExposeTheMedia.com
There was a 30 to 40 pound asphalt rock roughly twice the size of Adria’s skull lying partially on Adria’s left arm. Blood was underneath this rock. A smaller rock with blood on it was located near Adria’s right thigh. There was a gaping hole from the corner of Adria’s right eye extending to the center of her head from which blood was oozing. Adria’s head was splattered with blood. There was a bloody and broken stick approximately 14 to 16 inches long with a screw at the end of it protruding from Adria’s vagina. Another 4 to 5 inch piece of the stick was lying to the left side of Adria’s skull.

DiMaio testified Adria died from blunt force trauma injuries to the head. DiMaio could not say for certain that the rock caused the injuries. He testified Adria was beaten about the face with a blunt object or more than one object which could have been the rock or something else. On cross-examination, DiMaio testified that one blow from the rock could have caused Adria’s death. DiMaio also testified about bite marks he found on Adria’s left cheek, the right side of her neck and the left side of her chest. Another witness compared the bite marks on Adria’s chest and neck with dental impressions of Leal’s teeth. They matched. The State’s indictment charged that Leal killed Sauceda while in the course of and attempting either to kidnap her or to commit aggravated sexual assault. Leal was convicted and, after a separate punishment phase, sentenced to death.

Compare the us to Italy? Italy fucking jailed scientists over an earthquake prediction

I think you miss the point.

Yeah, Italy's justice system has a lot of flaws. (Although I suspect your claims about earthquake scientists will prove as faulty as all your other claims once I research it.)

But the fact is, the American Consulate pushed for justice for Ms. Knox when she was wrongfully accussed and denied her rights. So she isn't growing old in an Italian Prison today.

If we don't respect the rights of foriegn nationals, they won't respect ours.

Sadly he is correct about the Italian courts. They are loons. And the Mexicans already don't respect our rights. Go to mexico and run afoul of any of the thousands of corrupt Federales and tell us how much they respect you and your rights.

Italian court convicts 7 scientists for failing to predict earthquake | Fox News

Scientists May Be Jailed For Not Predicting Deadly Italian Earthquake Of 2009

Italian scientists resign over L'Aquila quake verdicts - CNN.com

Look at libs defending illegal alien cop killers and flag burning supporters

Not finding any posts doing either.
I have no problem with slipping the needle to the guy, it should have happened years ago. The problem is that guarantees of communications with consular staff protects US citizens abroad. If those guarantees are to be ignored here, we have little room to complain when those guarantees are ignored elsewhere.

As for flag burning, I don't defend it, nor do I get my panties in a wad over it. Go burn a Mexican flag, get some hot dogs, make some smores, make a party of it and call a reporter to get your pic in the paper.

I completely agree with your post, aside from one thing. You should defend flag burning. Doesn't mean you should support it or do it yourself, but you should certainly defend it.

I have no problem with slipping the needle to the guy, it should have happened years ago. The problem is that guarantees of communications with consular staff protects US citizens abroad. If those guarantees are to be ignored here, we have little room to complain when those guarantees are ignored elsewhere.

As for flag burning, I don't defend it, nor do I get my panties in a wad over it. Go burn a Mexican flag, get some hot dogs, make some smores, make a party of it and call a reporter to get your pic in the paper.

I completely agree with your post, aside from one thing. You should defend flag burning. Doesn't mean you should support it or do it yourself, but you should certainly defend it.

I agree. Or at least defend their right to do so.

We'd be burning the flag of a country that did the same to a U S citizen.

When have you ever seen a US citizen burn a flag that wasn't our own? Flag burning is a past time for shit cultures, like in Mexico, for example.

Compare the us to Italy? Italy fucking jailed scientists over an earthquake prediction

Yeah, Italy's justice system has a lot of flaws. (Although I suspect your claims about earthquake scientists will prove as faulty as all your other claims once I research it.)

But the fact is, the American Consulate pushed for justice for Ms. Knox when she was wrongfully accussed and denied her rights. So she isn't growing old in an Italian Prison today.

Sadly he is correct about the Italian courts. They are loons. And the Mexicans already don't respect our rights. Go to mexico and run afoul of any of the thousands of corrupt Federales and tell us how much they respect you and your rights.

Italian court convicts 7 scientists for failing to predict earthquake | Fox News

Scientists May Be Jailed For Not Predicting Deadly Italian Earthquake Of 2009

Italian scientists resign over L'Aquila quake verdicts - CNN.com

What got these scientists in trouble is that they stated unequivolly that there was no danger of a major earthquake and then there was and 29 people died.

It's a bullshit verdict, but it also wasn't as trivial as some are trying to make it out to be.

Point taken, and I do defend their free speech rights, so long as they procured the flag to be burned by honest purchase rather than theft, but I'm not going to get excited either way by the act itself.

The US jails people for possessing plants.

but they are deadly plants JW.....just ask Katzndogs....she will give you the lowdown...

Didn't you hear? That guy in Florida who ate the homeless man's face had weed in his system. Those stoners are CRAZY. Next thing you know they'll be forming... rape squads, and eating puppies alive. For more information visit KatznDogz's blog.

Last edited:
You sneek into our country illegally, then kill an American officer of the law.

Yeah, I'm going to need a big hankerchief to mop up all my tears after your execution.

How do you know he killed someone?

Ummm.....

"Officer Gaddis, a policeman of two years, was driving Tamayo and another man from a robbery scene.

He was shot three times in the head and neck with a gun Tamayo had concealed in his trousers.

The car crashed and Tamayo, an illegal immigrant, fled on foot but was captured nearby - still in handcuffs and carrying the robbery victim's watch and necklace."

Texas executes cop killer Edgar Tamayo by lethal injection despite protests from Mexico - Mirror Online

He was also convicted in a court of law. No one has said he was innocent, just that he should have been allowed to contact his embassy.

You sneek into our country illegally, then kill an American officer of the law.

Yeah, I'm going to need a big hankerchief to mop up all my tears after your execution.

How do you know he killed someone?

Ummm.....

"Officer Gaddis, a policeman of two years, was driving Tamayo and another man from a robbery scene.

He was shot three times in the head and neck with a gun Tamayo had concealed in his trousers.

The car crashed and Tamayo, an illegal immigrant, fled on foot but was captured nearby - still in handcuffs and carrying the robbery victim's watch and necklace."

Texas executes cop killer Edgar Tamayo by lethal injection despite protests from Mexico - Mirror Online

He was also convicted in a court of law. No one has said he was innocent, just that he should have been allowed to contact his embassy.

His supporters are saying he was railroaded. i'm curious as to what the innocents project says about his case.

Won't "respect" us ? Mexico is a nation that has been invading the USA for 60 years, and continues to.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...nvasion-of-the-united-states-1950-2012-a.html

What would you have done to those who burned the flag?

Not allow him into the USA illegally but you libs will rollout the welcome mat

Oh, "us libs"? lol Our southern border has been wide for as long as I have been alive (50+ years). And how many republicans have offered amnesty? Play that shit someplace else. Neither libs nor cons have done jack shit to stop the illegal immigration.

But nice answer. It's a pity it wasn't an answer to the question I asked.

There have been quite a number of pieces of legislation proposed (some of it passed) to stop illegal immigration. Almost all of it has been by conservatives.

Forum List

Back