Illegals tossing out free food given to them

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Well, let them starve. Meanwhile, homeless Vets go without.

Well, let them starve. Meanwhile, homeless Vets go without.
They aren't starving. They get their own and cook over camp stoves in the hotel rooms or open fires set in sinks. They just don't like the food we give them.

They aren't starving. They get their own and cook over camp stoves in the hotel rooms or open fires set in sinks. They just don't like the food we give them.
/-----/ In most Hispanic cultures, it's considered rude to refuse the food a host offers. We're already paying $500 a night to house the ingrates. But, you keep making excuses for them.

/-----/ In most Hispanic cultures, it's considered rude to refuse the food a host offers. We're already paying $500 a night to house the ingrates. But, you keep making excuses for them.
Far from making excuses for them, I am pointing out the foolishness of feeding them in the first place. They should neither be fed nor housed. Deport them. Leave them on the streets but not a single penny spent for them.

anyone ever heard of Lady Frigoles? A woman from Honduras that arrived at the US border in one of the caravans was asked by a reporter if Mexicans citizens helped them as they travel thru Mexico. She replied they gave us food, the food was horrible, they gave beans and rice. she said in my country we feed beans to pigs. She was labeled LADY FRIHOLES/lady beans.

anyone ever heard of Lady Frigoles? A woman from Honduras that arrived at the US border in one of the caravans was asked by a reporter if Mexicans citizens helped them as they travel thru Mexico. She replied they gave us food, the food was horrible, they gave beans and rice. she said in my country we feed beans to pigs. She was labeled LADY FRIHOLES/lady beans.
BS

Beggars can't be choosers?

Perhaps this woman was a Democrat plant because beans are a staple of Honduran cuisine. The 25 Most Popular Honduran Foods - Chef's Pencil

Perhaps this woman was a Democrat plant because beans are a staple of Honduran cuisine. The 25 Most Popular Honduran Foods - Chef's Pencil
/——/ This illustrates my point.
251BE2EF-8D27-420A-8FFB-CFF782E29CDA.jpeg

Forum List

Back