Mexican President blames America for the 50 immigrant deaths, Biden says NOTHING.

I could take an ICE team into ANY poultry processing plant in this country and shut it down in 20 minutes.
Biden stopped ICE and removed their power to do their job... you won't find a single uniformed ICE agent on any street in America today.... he won't even allow them to remove criminals..... biden's America is a sanctuary nation....
Get up to speed before you spout nonsense...

You don't know what you are talking about... e-verify is only as good as the policies put in place by the current leadership... under Trump it worked pretty good today its a fucking joke and a waste of paper and resources....
Ask any employer.... go ahead learn something....
Mr. Trump says he backs the current mostly voluntary version of E-Verify.
I remember a while back he was asked why he didnt force everify on companies like he PROMISED to do while campaigning. He implied its hard for businesses to find people.

Biden stopped ICE and removed their power to do their job... you won't find a single uniformed ICE agent on any street in America today.... he won't even allow them to remove criminals..... biden's America is a sanctuary nation....
Get up to speed before you spout nonsense...
Exactly how many large ICE raids occurred during Trump's tenure?

Quite a few in the beginning right?...until what?

The system (large corporate benefactors) shut that shit down.

This is not a left right thing you fucking retard...this is a SYSTEM thing.

The SYSTEM is fucking you.

The politicians are just window dressing.

Wise up ya clown.

I remember a while back he was asked why he didnt force everify on companies like he PROMISED to do while campaigning. He implied its hard for businesses to find people.
Yeah...Trump was allll about what it looked like he was doing.

He was a carpet bagger on many many issues.

But shit...ISRAEL?!!...awww well some shit got done there...cause the SYSTEM is pro-Israel...they are not pro-US.

Trump dealt the hand given to him... but under Trump immigration was working illegal immigration was slowed to a crawl... to deny this is placing a bag over your head...
You never Trumper conservatives are just as much at fault for our predicament as progressives are...
The Washington Times??? come on man....

Exactly how many large ICE raids occurred during Trump's tenure?

Quite a few in the beginning right?...until what?

The system (large corporate benefactors) shut that shit down.

This is not a left right thing you fucking retard...this is a SYSTEM thing.

The SYSTEM is fucking you.

The politicians are just window dressing.

Wise up ya clown.
He was sending gang members back everyday... weren't you paying attention at all?....
Did you vote for Biden?... did you vote for Biden by not voting for Trump... you are getting just what you deserve....

If you need any further proof that we have no leadership in the White House, here it is. The President of Mexico who has been facilitating the massive migrant flood through his country BLAMES THE UNITED STATES and takes no responsibility. Biden of course says nothing and will certainly do nothing to stop this human carnage. As I have stated before we need to deploy our military into Mexico to police THEIR Southern border and THEIR airports.

I believe the Mexican President over the U.S. President.

Isn't that fucked up?

If you need any further proof that we have no leadership in the White House, here it is. The President of Mexico who has been facilitating the massive migrant flood through his country BLAMES THE UNITED STATES and takes no responsibility. Biden of course says nothing and will certainly do nothing to stop this human carnage. As I have stated before we need to deploy our military into Mexico to police THEIR Southern border and THEIR airports.

These deaths are on the hands of every Biden voter in America.

Forum List

Back