Messing with #CoronaHoax2020-tracking Software, to defeat Big Brother…

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
38°29′ North 121°26′ West
After at least the second attempt on Google's part to get me to download and install California's Big Brother app, a thought occurred to me.

Some years ago, a mute donkey by the name of Brett Stalbaum came out with the Gun Geo Marker app to create a database of places where “gun hazards” allegedly existed. His various protestations notwithstanding, the intent was clear—to intimidate and shame law-abiding citizens who dare to exercise our Second Amendment rights, and to subject us to attacks and generally to violate our privacy.

What defeated this act of dumbassery was thousands of people downloading the app, and feeding bogus data into it, rendering its database completely useless for any of its intended uses.

So now, California is trying to get me to download and install it's app, and let them track and “contact trace” me. Not going to happen. Big Brother (AKA Gavin Newsom) can go fuck himself.

But I wonder if there's a way to treat it similarly to how Gun Geo Marker was treated, to feed it so much bogus data that it becomes useless for tracking actual people and violating our privacy.

Any ideas? Of course, though I am concerned directly only with California, I'll consider similar treatment of similar apps in other jurisdictions to be on topic in this thread, The general idea is to fee Big Brother, wherever he tries to stick his filthy nose, so much bogus data that his attempt to violate the privacy of real people is thwarted.

2020-12-17 13.53.33.jpg

Forum List

Back