Messing up Thanksgiving

I only have one comment about this article:

Fake News.jpeg

Surly the left wing isn't going to celebrate Thanksgiving? I assume they will be the ones pumping the gas and working in restaurants while the rest of America celebrates our great country and gives thanks to God almighty. Since they will be working no one should have to worry about them ruining the celebration of life.

I can not see how a lot of blacks celebrating since they have so much distain for the country. Maybe they can make up their own holiday like they did Christmas, you know trying to bring us all together by separating themselves.

I think the way this sums up is this. If you want to enjoy your life don't associate with liberals. They can suck the life out of you. Avoid liberals at all costs, like a druggie in your family they will fuck up every holiday, moment of joy or even a nice sunny day if you let them.

The cure to your problem? Don't allow a liberal into your life. It will be much better.

Since liberals are incapable of joy or gratitude, I don't know why they bother with it anyway. They get so rankled when they see their hated fellow Americans having a good time, they always have to get on that high horse and scold the public on how everything is somehow racist, nazi or Hitler.

Forum List

Back