Messed Up: Former NBA Star Dwayne Wade reportedly pressured child into gender change to reap financial profits

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Years Ago Dwayne Wade retired from the NBA, and then after the glamour of the spotlight was gone, he immediately announced that his 12 year old son, Zaire, was transitioning to be identified as a female, Zaya, in 2020. Wade was paraded around the leftist MSM/talk show circuit, and revealed this on Ellen. He was applauded as brave and correct.

Now, his ex wife Siohvaughn Funches-Wade, to which he was married to from 2002-2010, has moved to block "Zaya" from legally changing his name/gender before the age of 18. She filed court documents which say:

“I have concerns that (Dwyane) may be pressuring our child to move forward with the name and gender change in order to capitalize on the financial opportunities that he has received from companies. (Dwyane) told me that he intended to make our child very famous due to the name and gender issue and also informed me that there would be endorsements/contracts associated therewith."

How F'd up is this? We already know that the gender-surgery market is planning on massive booms and is a financial hotspot in medical circles for profits, but geez...

I know this is a he-said, she-said issue, and I know that "believe all women" will NOT be applied here to defend the highest victim class in our society, the trans community. However, those are so damning claims by a wife who was there. Even if this is 10% true, that poor child.

I guess Dwayne lost the spotlight and saw his son as a meal-ticket to return to being glorified and praised in fatherhood via leftist virtue signaling? Yuck.

He's not much of a parent

Well, he is black after all. The chances of him being a great father weren't that good to begin with.

I wouldn't say he is not much of a parent. I'd say he is a piece of dog shit that needs to be scraped off the bottom of America's shoe.

Years Ago Dwayne Wade retired from the NBA, and then after the glamour of the spotlight was gone, he immediately announced that his 12 year old son, Zaire, was transitioning to be identified as a female, Zaya, in 2020. Wade was paraded around the leftist MSM/talk show circuit, and revealed this on Ellen. He was applauded as brave and correct.

Now, his ex wife Siohvaughn Funches-Wade, to which he was married to from 2002-2010, has moved to block "Zaya" from legally changing his name/gender before the age of 18. She filed court documents which say:

“I have concerns that (Dwyane) may be pressuring our child to move forward with the name and gender change in order to capitalize on the financial opportunities that he has received from companies. (Dwyane) told me that he intended to make our child very famous due to the name and gender issue and also informed me that there would be endorsements/contracts associated therewith."

How F'd up is this? We already know that the gender-surgery market is planning on massive booms and is a financial hotspot in medical circles for profits, but geez...

I know this is a he-said, she-said issue, and I know that "believe all women" will NOT be applied here to defend the highest victim class in our society, the trans community. However, those are so damning claims by a wife who was there. Even if this is 10% true, that poor child.

I guess Dwayne lost the spotlight and saw his son as a meal-ticket to return to being glorified and praised in fatherhood via leftist virtue signaling? Yuck.
So arrest him for exploitation and child abuse.

So arrest him for exploitation and child abuse.
If you apply that universally, and not just to parents wanting to change their child's gender, I can agree with that.

The schools, and CPS interference with parenting has gotten completely out of hand and needs to be investigated. When parents commit crimes, that's when government should step in.

I hope that you would apply the same standard to a parent who does not allow their son to dress like a girl and call himself a girl's name. That's not a crime, so government has no role.

More proof that parents of so-called “trans” kids are really just self-centered, virtue signaling ego maniacs, if they are the ones putting them up to it and supporting it.

Wade pressuring his kid for money. Complete fiction. The Daily Wire is the UK version of the National Enquirer.
The Dailywire has direct quotes from Wades ex wife.

It’s a reputable conservative outlet that has the intellectual honesty to admit it’s conservative. Leftist MSM sources continue to lie and attempt to claim they’re entirely objective.. LMAO

Again, are you 13 years old?

Forum List

Back