Message for all Soros registered operatives on this site.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Check your mail.
Just got off the satellite phone with George and he is pissed off.
All mocking of MTG must stop immediately. She is doing an amazing job and must not be marginalised by wokers.
More detail in your inbox.

Check your mail.
All mocking of MTG must stop immediately. She is doing an amazing job and must not be marginalised by wokers.

This is your last post about her then?
I think she is the new shining star of the GOP. A strong and sensible woman helping others chart a course through a troubled world run by the Jews.

Check your mail.

I think she is the new shining star of the GOP. A strong and sensible woman helping others chart a course through a troubled world run by the Jews.

Should I move this to Satire, or Humor?

(Rubber Room is also a choice)

Check your mail.

Na leave it where it is.

Check your mail.

Oh.....so you think you've found a new Trump?
Making up some really good shit about her?
Like she used to say bad things on social media?

Check your mail.

Im asking for tolerance of an opposing view. I should be encouraged in trying to bridge the gap between Americans and crazies.

Check your mail.

Im asking for tolerance of an opposing view. I should be encouraged in trying to bridge the gap between Americans and crazies.

I should be encouraged in trying to bridge the gap between Americans and crazies.

The biggest gap I see between Americans and crazies is the Atlantic Ocean

Check your mail.

I should be encouraged in trying to bridge the gap between Americans and crazies.

The biggest gap I see between Americans and crazies is the Atlantic Ocean

so are you gonna move this thread to the appropriate subforum like you do other threads that have actual value?

Check your mail.

I'm sorry....when you folks start showing some tolerance toward us.....maybe we might go back to tolerating your lying asses again!!!

Forum List

Back