Mesa AZ PIG COP MURDER: Daniel Shaver seen crawling, begging in disturbing video as MURDERED!

I saw that. It looked like the cop had no reason at all to kill the guy. I can’t imagine what the jury was thinking. Must have been the same jury that let Kate’s killer go free.

Perhaps the cop should have just assumed the perp had the best of intentions and when the guy reached for his waistband, he should have waited to see a weapon first, like this cop did:
Perhaps he should have got a job at McDonalds if he was too much of a coward to be a cop.
yes--you ARE James Bond, Bruce Lee--you will go unarmed when dealing with crazy maniacs
you will talk so nicely to them, they will do whatever you say
you--like James Bond and Bruce would not ever be afraid

The video clearly shows the moron disobeying the cop’s instructions. He moved his hand out of sight. His demeanor cannot be considered, the cop had the right to shoot him.

He got off, if that's what you mean. It was still cold blooded murder.

Not according to the jury. It was a fucked up situation for sure, the idiot should had listened to his instructions. I thought you lefties believed in Darwinism?
Have you ever been drunk or high? Consider looking at the shooting through the lens of your drunken experience and ask yourself; "could i have followed all those conflicting orders?"
Being drunk or high isn't an excuse for anything

You are an adult and responsible for your own actions 100% of the time

Follow simple commands when a gun is pointed at you

The world won't miss that loser
The pig had no reason to point a gun at anybody.

In fact, it would have been legal to kill both cops because they were threatening the lives of innocent citizens.

It's called self defense.

You know, when I was stationed in Newport RI, I was also a member of the Security Force, and we were trained in how to use force.

Now................many of the police shootings that I've seen appeared to be murder. One was where the dude was running away and was shot in the back, one was filmed by that woman as her boyfriend died in the seat next to her, and there are many other examples I could mention where I thought the cop was wrong.

This however, is one of the first ones I agree with.

First, you should know WHY the police were called in the first place. Seems that someone in their room was pointing a gun out the window of the room, which is why police were called.

So, the police are already worried about someone with a gun at the scene. They know they need to take precautions.

The dude was agitated, and was having trouble following the police's instructions. When he was told to crawl forward on his hands and knees, he should have just done it. However, he started to crawl, and apparently his shorts started to fall. At that point, the man should have stopped, told the cop his pants were falling off and ask for permission to reach down and pull them up.

Instead, he reached down to his waist, AWAY from the side the cop was on, and it looked like he could have been going for a weapon.

Nope, sorry, the police were already called there for a gun call, and because they were on a gun call, when the guy reached down, they thought he was going for a gun.

I probably would have only shot him once or twice, not ran off a 5 round burst like the cop did, but yeah, I more than likely would have fired as well.

they are pointing what look like rifles out the window [ like Las Vegas ]
if you are pointing weapons like that, and don't comply--it's your OWN stupidity if you get shot

The video clearly shows the moron disobeying the cop’s instructions. He moved his hand out of sight. His demeanor cannot be considered, the cop had the right to shoot him.

He got off, if that's what you mean. It was still cold blooded murder.

Not according to the jury. It was a fucked up situation for sure, the idiot should had listened to his instructions. I thought you lefties believed in Darwinism?
Have you ever been drunk or high? Consider looking at the shooting through the lens of your drunken experience and ask yourself; "could i have followed all those conflicting orders?"
Being drunk or high isn't an excuse for anything

You are an adult and responsible for your own actions 100% of the time

Follow simple commands when a gun is pointed at you

The world won't miss that loser
The pig had no reason to point a gun at anybody.

In fact, it would have been legal to kill both cops because they were threatening the lives of innocent citizens.

It's called self defense.

tenor.gif

hahhahah--you make it sound like all he was doing was crawling
no --they were performing what could be very well construed as being snipers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is just like all the other idiotic MSM crap-
-''unarmed black man shot while:----
just walking
begging for help
going to church
changing baby's clothes
singing christmas carols
collecting $ for the needy
studying for school

MESA -- Police in Mesa, Arizona released disturbing body camera video on Thursday hours after a former officer was acquitted of a murder charge in the fatal shooting of an unarmed man.

The verdict cleared Philip Brailsford, 27, of criminal liability in the 2016 death of Daniel Shaver, of Granbury, Texas. He was also found not guilty of reckless manslaughter, reports CBS Phoenix affiliate KPHO-TV.

The shooting occurred at a hotel in the Phoenix suburb where officers responded to a report of someone pointing a gun out of a window. The video, obtained by KPHO, shows Brailsford pointing a gun at Shaver as Shaver lies on the ground, holds his hands in the air, cries and begs the officer not to shoot.

[WARNING: Graphic content] Body-cam video shows Mesa police shooting

Mesa Police shooting: Daniel Shaver seen crawling, begging in disturbing video

:eek-52: No gun was seen in hand when GANG MEMBER PIG COP Scores Another MURDER TROPHY
for the murdering Anti-American PIG COP COWARD Murder Association! Over 700 plus people
were murdered this year by sick cowardly scumbag pig cops.

BTW:
Shaver, who was intoxicated and could be heard sobbing, begging officers, "Please don't shoot," made a single hand motion, towards his waist, possibly to adjust his pants. Brailsford yelled at Shaver that if Shaver did anything whatsoever that deviated from his instructions he would shoot him and he probably wouldn’t survive. Shaver’s arm then moved again as he wobbled while crawling forward, at which point Brailsford can be heard yelling "Don't-" before immediately opening fire with his AR-15 rifle, striking Shaver 5 times and killing him almost instantly. Shaver was unarmed.

Damn, had the guy on his stomach with his legs crossed and hands in back of his head for > 3 minutes. Why didn't the fucking cop go and cuff him? Just looking for an excuse to kill?

hahhahah--you make it sound like all he was doing was crawling
no --they were performing what could be very well construed as being snipers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is just like all the other idiotic MSM crap-
-''unarmed black man shot while:----
just walking
begging for help
going to church
changing baby's clothes
singing christmas carols
collecting $ for the needy
studying for school

Actually all he was doing is crawling and begging for his life. Who knows why the cop ordered him to crawl towards the purse on the floor in a condescending psycho voice? WTF was that all about? Crawl! Beg! Lick my boot you fucking American capitalist pig!

Simon didn't say! bam bam bam

And why did the pig embroider "You're Fucked" on his rifle jacket. That alone should have got him fired for being a mental case.

Anyone who thinks that wasn't murder is a fucking idiot.

You know, when I was stationed in Newport RI, I was also a member of the Security Force, and we were trained in how to use force.

Now................many of the police shootings that I've seen appeared to be murder. One was where the dude was running away and was shot in the back, one was filmed by that woman as her boyfriend died in the seat next to her, and there are many other examples I could mention where I thought the cop was wrong.

First, you should know WHY the police were called in the first place. Seems that someone in their room was pointing a gun out the window of the room, which is why police were called.

So, the police are already worried about someone with a gun at the scene. They know they need to take precautions.

The dude was agitated, and was having trouble following the police's instructions. When he was told to crawl forward on his hands and knees, he should have just done it. However, he started to crawl, and apparently his shorts started to fall. At that point, the man should have stopped, told the cop his pants were falling off and ask for permission to reach down and pull them up.

Instead, he reached down to his waist, AWAY from the side the cop was on, and it looked like he could have been going for a weapon.

Nope, sorry, the police were already called there for a gun call, and because they were on a gun call, when the guy reached down, they thought he was going for a gun.

I probably would have only shot him once or twice, not ran off a 5 round burst like the cop did, but yeah, I more than likely would have fired as well.
But you can't hide a rifle in your shorts .
The complaint was about someone armed with a rifle...
But if the cop though Shavers had a pistol why not think he could have explosives too?
If he had a bomb taped to his body he could have blown everyone in that hallway to smitherenes. Another thing... Cops lives are no more valuable than anyone else's. I hope there is a God to judge those who steal the lives of helpless people with such impunity.
There won't be any apologists around when
Killer cops meet their maker...and he won't be able to lie about how he felt at the time he killed someone.

But you can't hide a rifle in your shorts .
The complaint was about someone armed with a rifle...
But if the cop though Shavers had a pistol why not think he could have explosives too?
If he had a bomb taped to his body he could have blown everyone in that hallway to smitherenes. Another thing... Cops lives are no more valuable than anyone else's. I hope there is a God to judge those who steal the lives of helpless people with such impunity.
There won't be any apologists around when
Killer cops meet their maker...and he won't be able to lie about how he felt at the time he killed someone.

if you are pointing weapons like that, and don't comply--it's your OWN stupidity if you get shot
The guy obviously didn't have a rifle. Watch the video.

While you're at it read the 2nd amendment. Even if he was holding a rifle that would NOT justify the shooting.

While you're at it read the 2nd amendment. Even if he was holding a rifle that would NOT justify the shooting.
WRONG--in most states it is illegal to brandish weapons
all these shootings going on and idiots do this
Basic gun laws of Arizona

the girl KNEW it was wrong/stupid...
not only was it wrong/stupid--it was ILLEGAL--against the law--against AZ law!!!!!!!!!!!!
Portillo said she warned the guys as they passed the rifle back and forth and pointed it out the window of the fifth-floor hotel room, checking out the scopes.

"I was like, 'Hey, you guys, don't be so close to the window. People may get the wrong idea,
Ex-Mesa police officer who shot, killed unarmed man found not guilty of murder
and the cops had to think someone had a rifle up there with the intent to use it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandishing a Weapon, Gun or Firearm | California Penal Code 417 PC

Enough with the pig cop language, that will get you nowhere. I do not stand with BLM, but this is partially what they’re talking about.

This is NOT OK. I understand he reached back but there were 20 other ways to handle this without have to fire a shot. IF THE OFFICER WAS WORRIED ABOUT THIS KID BEING ARMED, THEN HE SHOULDVE HAD HIM TURN AROUND, LIFT UP HIS SHIRT, AND WALK BACKWARDS. I know the cop was technically in the right, but these rules have to change. These officers didn’t even take half the measures necessary to ensure there would be no shooting, AND THEY HAD TOTAL CONTROL OF THE SITUATION, which means there was zero excuse for this. If it was a more rapidly developing situation, with a lot of unknowns, maybe there’s an argument there (barley) Clearly this kid was scared shitless, and obviously not thinking straight, I don’t know who can in a situation like that. And these police expect someone’s mind not to frantically race in this type of situation, to not act like somebody scared to death...no, no excuse.

Police NEED to identify a weapon/legitimate threat before taking lethal measures. Non of this philando Castile “oh your reaching, I have to shoot you now,” BULLSHIT. This needs to stop. Seriously no excuse. If this was you or I, as a civilian, catching somebody who actually did intend harm, and we had control of the situation like this, and shot...we’d definitely be getting charged, no doubt about it. Cops cannot have lower standards than the citizens they a supposed to protect.
you people are talking like you are not human--you are perfect--YOU would do it differently
---you would do it the same...please don't try to say you wouldn't
you could handle every situation perfectly--just like they do in the movies
This wasn’t a touch and go situation, they had full control of the situation. If the cop was worried about a gun in the back of the waste band, he shouldn’t asked the suspect to lift his shirt, like cops are supposed to do in that situation. There is zero excuse for cops to have less strict rules of engagement than our own soldiers do in freaking war zones. This officer DID NOT EVALUATE THE SITUATION PROPERLY. What cops are being trained now a days, is that they have a unequal right to self defense than you are I. They are being trained to use lethal force at the slightest sign of potential danger, without fully evaluating what that danger could be to the best of their ability, with a one size fits all policy of shoot when someone reaches. I want all officers to get home safe, but there is no reason that they should have a lower standard of self defense than you or I. Again if this situation was developing more quickly, and they did not have control, like they did in this situation, that’s a different story. But that wasn’t the story.

It was a story much like this one
Albuquerque PD under fire for deadly police shootings

Or like this one

You can’t ask someone for the liscence and registration, and not expect someone to reach for it. Reaching is not a strong enough indicator of danger. Nope, sorry.

do you want me to link how many times people have pulled guns on cops--like during traffic stops, or if the cop is just talking, etc?

Go for it...you should’ve lead with that instead, you don’t need my permission. Can you actually conceive the amount of times we tell our soldiers return fire only, when there’s an attack very clearly being formed against them...we asked our soldiers to go out and do the impossible, and they did, even though it was borderline insane to do so. And you really think a “when in doubt shoot,”excuse is permissible for those who are charged to protect and serve, when they are not in a literal war zone, not in one of the most dangerous countries on earth, and when their job is statistically safer than that of a garbage man?

I’m not even saying police should return fire only. Hell no, I want them to come home safe. All I’m saying is they should not assume and act on assumptions of threat. Prepare for threat yes, put themselves in advantagous positions absolutely, but identify threat (like we as citizens HAVE TO DO) before they take lethal self defensive measures...And police have been through hell in this country. For a long time now. And our instinct is to give them a pass because “shit, I couldn’t do that, they’re hero’s.” We are taking away what actually makes them hero’s. “We find these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.” That’s no longer true, we have tipped the scales in their favor. Their life IS more important than yours. There is actually something called the Law Enforcement Bill of Rights out there. That’s right, look it up, they got their own positive rights that aren’t afforded to you or I. The deck is stacked in their favor in more ways than the lax standards of self defense we afford them. And this isn’t all the officers fault, he’s just working with the loose leash that we as society gave him. It is time to reign in that leash where it belongs.

there it is again--YOU are perfect--inhuman--god...you would act the exact correct way--just like a movie
this is how humans are....this is how humans interact

Texas police officer slain during traffic stop; manhunt underway

Man charged with killing Missouri officer arrested
Arnold officer shot by man in custody; suspect dead
etc etc

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police.

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

not only was it wrong/stupid--it was ILLEGAL--against the law--against AZ law!!!!!!!!!!!!
Portillo said she warned the guys as they passed the rifle back and forth and pointed it out the window of the fifth-floor hotel room, checking out the scopes.

"I was like, 'Hey, you guys, don't be so close to the window. People may get the wrong idea,
and the cops had to think someone had a rifle up there with the intent to use it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR THIS GUY WHO WAS NOT ARMED................

This is him before they beat the living shit out of him

upload_2017-12-10_16-23-2.png

the girl said --someone might get the wrong idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YES!! --the cops ----OBVIOUSLY-CORRECTLY ----think some one has a rifle with intent to kill
the girl even SAYS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyone with half a brain can see it !!!

you people are talking like you are not human--you are perfect--YOU would do it differently
---you would do it the same...please don't try to say you wouldn't
you could handle every situation perfectly--just like they do in the movies
This wasn’t a touch and go situation, they had full control of the situation. If the cop was worried about a gun in the back of the waste band, he shouldn’t asked the suspect to lift his shirt, like cops are supposed to do in that situation. There is zero excuse for cops to have less strict rules of engagement than our own soldiers do in freaking war zones. This officer DID NOT EVALUATE THE SITUATION PROPERLY. What cops are being trained now a days, is that they have a unequal right to self defense than you are I. They are being trained to use lethal force at the slightest sign of potential danger, without fully evaluating what that danger could be to the best of their ability, with a one size fits all policy of shoot when someone reaches. I want all officers to get home safe, but there is no reason that they should have a lower standard of self defense than you or I. Again if this situation was developing more quickly, and they did not have control, like they did in this situation, that’s a different story. But that wasn’t the story.

Or like this one

You can’t ask someone for the liscence and registration, and not expect someone to reach for it. Reaching is not a strong enough indicator of danger. Nope, sorry.

do you want me to link how many times people have pulled guns on cops--like during traffic stops, or if the cop is just talking, etc?

Go for it...you should’ve lead with that instead, you don’t need my permission. Can you actually conceive the amount of times we tell our soldiers return fire only, when there’s an attack very clearly being formed against them...we asked our soldiers to go out and do the impossible, and they did, even though it was borderline insane to do so. And you really think a “when in doubt shoot,”excuse is permissible for those who are charged to protect and serve, when they are not in a literal war zone, not in one of the most dangerous countries on earth, and when their job is statistically safer than that of a garbage man?

I’m not even saying police should return fire only. Hell no, I want them to come home safe. All I’m saying is they should not assume and act on assumptions of threat. Prepare for threat yes, put themselves in advantagous positions absolutely, but identify threat (like we as citizens HAVE TO DO) before they take lethal self defensive measures...And police have been through hell in this country. For a long time now. And our instinct is to give them a pass because “shit, I couldn’t do that, they’re hero’s.” We are taking away what actually makes them hero’s. “We find these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.” That’s no longer true, we have tipped the scales in their favor. Their life IS more important than yours. There is actually something called the Law Enforcement Bill of Rights out there. That’s right, look it up, they got their own positive rights that aren’t afforded to you or I. The deck is stacked in their favor in more ways than the lax standards of self defense we afford them. And this isn’t all the officers fault, he’s just working with the loose leash that we as society gave him. It is time to reign in that leash where it belongs.

there it is again--YOU are perfect--inhuman--god...you would act the exact correct way--just like a movie

etc etc

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police.

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

View attachment 165368

let's not get off topic
make a new thread on this if you want

Or like this one

etc etc

View attachment 165368

let's not get off topic
make a new thread on this if you want

It is on the same topic, the cops killed the guy for NO reason.

The pig was never under any threat. It's a clear case of murder. He should be executed immediately.

Tortured this PIG and ALL PIGS for evidence on other Blue wall/shield killers, and information
on their illegal activities. No executions, just tortured slowly till it spews all IT knows, so to not
be tortured. I say a Rat in a cage with a hole.

Forum List

Back