Zone1 Merry Christmas!!!

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Here's a question that got me to thinking: "If being Christian was against the law, would there be enough evidence to convict you?"

Sadly, no, for many of us.

Here's something you can do: Say, "Merry Christmas."

Due to pressure from the bad people, many people and corporations are dodging the word "Christmas" this year.

Whenever someone says, "Happy holidays" to you this year, say "Merry Christmas," in return.

Here's a question that got me to thinking: "If being Christian was against the law, would there be enough evidence to convict you?"

Due to pressure from the bad people, many people and corporations are dodging the word "Christmas" this year.

Whenever someone says, "Happy holidays" to you this year, say "Merry Christmas," in return.

Oh Nooo……. :eek:

Another War on Christmas thread

1669172962963.jpeg

I used to love Christmas. But when I learned that Jesus wasn't born on December 25, and a number of things about Christmas are pagan in origin, I couldn't help but change my view on it.

I'll still say Merry Christmas, though, lol, that's better than the PC "Happy Holidays."

I don't like Woke shit

So I will never ever say Happy fucking holidays.

I like tradition how things used to be in tha past

I like decency.

What is "Woke shit"?

You know "woke" is "aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)"
So you don't like opinions that are aware of and attentive to IMPORTANT SOCIAL FACTS AND ISSUES?
You have a problem with facts and important issues?

You like things how they used to be in the past? The whole past? You like killing Jews, fighting in World Wars, hunting woolly mammoths, witch hunts, nailing people to crosses to let them die? Or do you pick and choose your points in the past? If so, could you tell us which time period you pick and choose from? Or is it just random?

What is people said "Happy fucking holidays" in the past, would you then be all for it?

I usually say 'Merry Xmas'. Unless I can see that they may be another faith. But I return 'Happy Holidays' to those who say that first.

I always say merry Christmas to everyone

vghhhjjnnn.png

One thing that always bothers me about all this.

If someone takes the time to wish you a Happy Holidays, to get mad at the wording is about as rude and self-centered as it gets. Ok, you are welcome to say 'Merry Xmas'. But don't let the petty bullshit ruin your holidays.

Try "Frohe Weihnacht"="joyful blessed night" if you are tired of all this senseless wars with empty phrases. What's important is your heart. I hope you will find trust in His peace.

Last edited:
I don't like Woke shit

So I will never ever say Happy fucking holidays.

I like tradition how things used to be in tha past

I like decency.

All Holidays matter

Forum List

Back