Merry Christmas Everyone and to all- good cheer

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
As a husband and father, as a liberal and atheist, as whatever other ways I may be identified, I want to say this to everyone here on the boards

Merry Christmas- enjoy this time in whatever way works for you and your family and friends. I will, and i hope everyone here does to.

I hope that every poster here has happiness in their lives and lets go of hatred- this is the season to strive for both.

Forgive your friends and your enemies, embrace your family and enjoy your life.

Be as generous as you can with others.

Wishes for peace and happiness for all

Syriusly

FLEAS NAVIDOG!!

DOGMINEchristmas2002.jpg

As a husband and father, as a liberal and atheist, as whatever other ways I may be identified, I want to say this to everyone here on the boards

Merry Christmas- enjoy this time in whatever way works for you and your family and friends. I will, and i hope everyone here does to.

I hope that every poster here has happiness in their lives and lets go of hatred- this is the season to strive for both.

Syriusly

Huzzah! And same to you fella!

Syriusly

Seriously Syriously,

That's a really good xmas message and should appeal to all.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back