Merrick Garland Hearing Another Big Fail

Listening to him speak, Garland made it obvious that he knows nothing, understands nothing, questions nothing, recalls nothing, has learned nothing and is capable of nothing.

He is the perfect Democrat.

Or he lies constantly -

Either way - still the perfect Democrat

Maybe because he's a politician trying to get reelected?

You could of course, also reverse the question. Why do you and the GOP want to talk about issues that are perceived to be damaging to Biden?

Asking the question is kind of answering it wouldn't you say?

I can't speak for banker but personally I don't mind talking about those issues. The problem is that in my experience talking about them objectively is impossible. Precisely because people in your media sphere are bombarded with those issues. Not necessarily in an objective manner.

People in your Cult are never shown any news that damages the Democrat Cult.
I do think that is far worse.

You're just mad because they have jack shit on Hunter and Joe and you are desperate for something against Joe or at least Hunter and you have nothing.

But guess what? We have mountains of vicious evidence against Papa Orange.

Note bucky boi talking about evidence, and not about them actually doing anything wrong.

you people are just mad because they don't have any real evidence against Hunter or Joe and there are mountains of vicious and credible evidence against Papa Orange. Vicious evidence proving the Orange guilt.

Attack Garland because Hunter and Joe didn't commit any crimes, and there is no serious evidence against either.

Republicans seem to want them to just make something up, like they do on Fox news.

That's the question. How is any progress made when you're dealing with someone who is that far down the rabbit hole?

Maybe because he's a politician trying to get reelected?

You could of course, also reverse the question. Why do you and the GOP want to talk about issues that are perceived to be damaging to Biden?

Asking the question is kind of answering it wouldn't you say?

I can't speak for banker but personally I don't mind talking about those issues. The problem is that in my experience talking about them objectively is impossible. Precisely because people in your media sphere are bombarded with those issues. Not necessarily in an objective manner.
Why do you and the GOP want to talk about issues that are perceived to be damaging to Biden?
could it be for the same reason you guys always talk about the negative shit about GOP people?...

could it be for the same reason you guys always talk about the negative shit about GOP people?...
Without a doubt. I however am not trying to portray it as something that is some kind of gotcha question.

The fact of the matter is that politicians... hell all humans, tend to portray themselves in the best possible light if possible. It's not mysterious or for that matter necessarily nefarious.

As I said I personally don't mind acknowledging that Democrats have faults. That Biden sometimes makes mistakes. That I sometimes disagree with his policies. The problem is that I find almost no one on the right willing or able to discuss those failings objectively. Precisely because they aren't really interested in those failings in any other context then political expediency. They aren't moored in principle perse.

For instance you mentioned inflation and border crossings both as failings. A main cause for inflation is labor shortages. It drives up wages, which drives up the price of goods, which in turn causes inflation. Immigration actually helps that problem.

In other words the problems are complex and the solutions equally so. To you I'm guessing it's only relevant as a political cudgel.

Without a doubt. I however am not trying to portray it as something that is some kind of gotcha question.

The fact of the matter is that politicians... hell all humans, tend to portray themselves in the best possible light if possible. It's not mysterious or for that matter necessarily nefarious.

As I said I personally don't mind acknowledging that Democrats have faults. That Biden sometimes makes mistakes. That I sometimes disagree with his policies. The problem is that I find almost no one on the right willing or able to discuss those failings objectively. Precisely because they aren't really interested in those failings in any other context then political expediency. They aren't moored in principle perse.

For instance you mentioned inflation and border crossings both as failings. A main cause for inflation is labor shortages. It drives up wages, which drives up the price of goods, which in turn causes inflation. Immigration actually helps that problem.

In other words the problems are complex and the solutions equally so. To you I'm guessing it's only relevant as a political cudgel.
the right says the same thing about you guys....the two parties say the same shit about each other....its a wonder they just dont join forces and get what they want...

“Mr. Weiss has made his … decisions, and Mr. Weiss is an experienced federal prosecutor with extensive experience and with sufficient credibility to be appointed by President Trump,” Garland said of Hunter Biden case special counsel David Weiss. “I just have no grounds for interfering here.”

Weiss is a republican appointed by Trump to be US attorney and assigned to investigate Hunter Biden. He found absolutely nothing at all, and didn't have any evidence to bring any real charges against Hunter beyond low level misdemeanor gun charges that regular Americans would never face.

Republicans are mad that there is no real and credible evidence or charges against Hunter so they decided to cry and yell at Garland, but they failed, just like with the Devon Archer testimony.

Now we know why McCarthy does not have the votes for an impeachment inquiry, there is no real evidence of wrongdoing at all.

Republicans on Fox News have lied, per usual, and built up the Hunter Biden case to be more serious than it is. They have nothing at all, and the failed Garland hearing reiterates that there is nothing credible against Hunter or Joe.

Thank God Merrick Garland was kept off the Supreme Court. He's a corrupt fascist.

Forum List

Back