Merck’s Little Brown Pill Could Transform the Fight Against Covid

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Last year, 1 out of 5 Americans could not afford the medicine prescribed by their doctors. Meanwhile, over the course of the pandemic, the pharmaceutical industry has increased the price of more than 500 prescription drugs. That is the sort of greed we have got to stop, my friends

Last year, 1 out of 5 Americans could not afford the medicine prescribed by their doctors. Meanwhile, over the course of the pandemic, the pharmaceutical industry has increased the price of more than 500 prescription drugs. That is the sort of greed we have got to stop, my friends
People would be able to afford lots of other things if we didn’t have demmunists and their green scam driving up the price of energy and subsequently all consumer goods.

Trump signed an order to cap prices of prescription drugs, but Red Joe overturned it for his sugar daddies in Big Pharma.

Big Pharma (mostly Chinese) have their guy in office now, as well as their political party in charge. What makes you think any of those prices will come down?

Forum List

Back