Mentally infirm German Defence Minister Christina Lambrecht expresses her gratitude for the "special experiences".....

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.

The Scholz government refuses to comment on the embarrassing mobile video, uploaded to the minister's Instagram account on New Years Eve.​

Her words, as nearly as I can decipher them:

2022 is drawing to a close and Berlin is preparing for the new year. What kind of year was it, 2022? It has presented us with incredible challenges. A war is raging in the middle of Europe. In this connection, I had many special experiences. Many, many encounters with interesting and great people. For this I say a heartfelt thank you.
I will now celebrate New Years with family and friends. And to all those who cannot do so because they working on our behalf, as a soldier or a policewoman, in hospital or in other fields, I say a heartfelt thank you.
And now I wish us all a happy New Year 2023, which I hope will be healthy, happy and hopefully peaceful.
The Scholz government, by far the worst in the history of the Bundesrepublik, have refused to comment, while the opposiition have called attention, once again, to the fact that Lambrecht is an unbelievable embarrassment, which of course means she’ll continue in office probably for years.

This has been your brief, periodic reminder that Germany is governed by truly sad and deficient crazy people.

The Scholz government refuses to comment on the embarrassing mobile video, uploaded to the minister's Instagram account on New Years Eve.​

Her words, as nearly as I can decipher them:

The Scholz government, by far the worst in the history of the Bundesrepublik, have refused to comment, while the opposiition have called attention, once again, to the fact that Lambrecht is an unbelievable embarrassment, which of course means she’ll continue in office probably for years.

This has been your brief, periodic reminder that Germany is governed by truly sad and deficient crazy people.

Is that a man or a woman? :huh1:

A bit naive ., imho .
The Fourth Reich ( now WEF) has had decades to infiltrate and corrupt both high EU and Germany .
The fact that a dafter than daft puppet has emerged should not be in the least surprising .
Excellent deflection material if required . An expendable pawn .

Damn, I wish Poland would get some payback....If we would stay out of the way they could take it in a week.
The Pollacks are doing exactly as the US is instructing them.

They probably want to make a move to recover lost territory -- Galicia . Uncle P might be happy to allow this though

he may wreck their rat runs bringing supplies to the Ukey Raggle Taggle Gypsy forces.

Forum List

Back