Menstruation

Not really...Adam got cut a break for eating the apple, Eve really has had to take most of the brunt of it...and harsher periods with harsher labor was the punishment for eating the apple and luring Adam to do such! :lol:

However, men have to carry their tender gonads external to their body cavity in a thin sack of skin located right between their legs in place where they can be easily injured.

and women have to squeeze a bowling ball out of them and if their body was shaped wrong they get the pleasure of getting it cut out of them. ANd if that wasn't bad enough the simple fact their insides were pulled out of them they cannot poop for the next two weeks. Yeah you guys have it real hard.:eusa_shhh:

We fucking bleed every month, give birth and eal with that shit, then we raise the kids, clean up after your asses, lose our eye sight from all the reading to our kids, get tons of shit from the spouse if we spend money on shit for those kids; then if that isn't bad enough as we grow older we have to undergo menopause. I won't even go the route of when that uterus falls the fuck out while at work.

But we have to put up with your incessant nagging...so we are even.

Oh you think men don't nag? Are you shitting me?

Not really...Adam got cut a break for eating the apple, Eve really has had to take most of the brunt of it...and harsher periods with harsher labor was the punishment for eating the apple and luring Adam to do such! :lol:

However, men continue to have higher death rates, even before the advent of penicillin and various and assorted child birth amenities, are prone to accidents and work (overall) much more physically demanding jobs.

It comes out even in the end.

However, men continue to have higher death rates, even before the advent of penicillin and various and assorted child birth amenities, are prone to accidents and work (overall) much more physically demanding jobs.

It comes out even in the end.
when I was pregnant I was obssessed with googling stuff on someone's chances of having a boy or girl.
A few articles talked about how more boys are born because they have a higher chance of dying so it is natures way of trying to equal it out.

it's not our fault men like everything where it can be easily accessed. :eusa_whistle:

Exactly! So why do you all insist on wearing tights?!!

challenge?

Yeh. Well I don't mind a challenge, but tights? Ugh! Like trying to peel a banana with no fingernails.

Do you know how many animals you can fit in a pair of tights?

I'll tell you:

2 Calves
1Beaver
1Ass
countless hares
and the occasional cock

That's more like a farmyard. It just ain't sexy!

Exactly! So why do you all insist on wearing tights?!!

challenge?

Yeh. Well I don't mind a challenge, but tights? Ugh! Like trying to peel a banana with no fingernails.

Do you know how many animals you can fit in a pair of tights?

I'll tell you:

2 Calves
1Beaver
1Ass
countless hares
and the occasional cock

That's more like a farmyard. It just ain't sexy!
do you peal the banana from the stem part or the other end?
I learned you have less chance of breaking the banana if you peel it from the non stem side.

Are you my brother in law?

Close...

episode_5_*****_vader.jpg

Liar Billy and Mal's precense still linger @ USMB

It's "Liability." (The use of the alternative "username" is just ghey of you. ) And I came here as "D@rth Liability," because someone had appropriated the handle "Liability". Then I had a chat with Gunny and we agreed that if I got the handle "Liability" I would forego the use of the D**** word. Evidently, the D**** word had caused some "issues" before I had even arrived. The usurper of my handle from that other Board (Hannity) agreed to let me have it and I have been plain old Liability here ever since.

The damn word filter to prevent the use of "D****" prevents me from using my own photobucket account here, however. :lol: (I had used D**** in the account name, there.)

It's "presence," by the way. You seem to have a problem with your "word" thingies today.

Forum List

Back