Memphis Police Allow Kidnapping Suspect to Refuse to ID Location of Victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who didn't qualify for a job and blames others.
Wrong. It is many people who DID qualify and blame those who DESERVE the blame. Deserve it as hypocrites who yell "racism" and "discrimination" 10 times a day, yet they support it 100%, as long a blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims.

Actually, yes. My initial reaction upon reading this thread was a disbelieving what the fuck?
What's there to disbelieve ? That some people would actually support the crime victim, rather than the crime perpetrator ? Would try to save the victim's life ?

The terrorist already knows he's dead. The cops won't beat anything out of him. He won't tell the police where it is. THAT'S what you can't wrap your pointed little head around.

Now, perhaps some sissy like you would fold at the first sight of a pair of pliers, but a committed terrorist isn't going to care...
HA HA. I guarantee just one minute in a room alone with, and I would have thar worm screaming her location. And if it was you, you would be too, puppy.

How stupid. You can't "force" someone to talk.

A terrorist who's set on detonating a nuclear weapon isn't going to give anyone information regarding its location, simply because, in his mind, he's already off to the land of 72 virgins. He knows he's already dead. Torturing him would accomplish exactly nothing...
Apparently, you have never had electric shocks applied to your genitals. HAHA. You don't know how stupid you sound. Your nose gets one inch from those loud blades of the woodchipper, and you'd been telling everything they want to hear, guaranteed.

No they havent, Go ahead show them so I can laugh at them for stupidity too,

All (6)
Thanks
Thanks (5)
Love
Love (1)​

No they havent, Go ahead show them so I can laugh at them for stupidity too,
Here's another one >>

[IMG alt="EvilCat Breath"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/59/59451.jpg?1624675548[/IMG]

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member​

JoinedSep 23, 2016Messages60,046Reaction score34,976Points2,645
One could also cite a number of kidnap victims who went lost for some time, only to turn up alive later - even years later. As long as there is no body being seen, cops should do all they can to locate Eliza (dead or alive). - including pain or threat of it.
Absolutely

It's the difference between having a lifelong $ucce$$ful career, and having all your 5 years of college go right down the drain, same as if you had never set foot in a college classroom.

LOL!!

I've never set foot in a college classroom, and I'm doing a lot better than most college graduates I know.

I own two pretty damn successful businesses and am living the life or Reilly.

You should take that lesson on board, Sport: Don't rely on someone else for your success and happiness, and you'll probably end up being successful and happy!

Now we shall ask them... DID you thank his post because you support his demands to torture a criminal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back