Memphis Police Allow Kidnapping Suspect to Refuse to ID Location of Victim

Status
Not open for further replies.

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
This is insane. Video and DNA has assured police they have the right guy who kidnapped a schoolteacher, Eliza Fletcher. The suspect Cleotha Abston, refuses to tell police of the location of Eliza. Whaaaat?

Did it ever occur to these cops that right now (if she's still alive) that Eliza could be tied up somewhere starving to death, attacked by wild animals, or oth life-threatenimg conditions, while this dirtbag goon plays games with them.

If he won't tell them where she is, they should be beating it out of him, and employing whatever it takes to get him to give the location of this dangerously threatened woman. A few toes on the edge of a full throttle woodchipper ought to do the trick, or electric shocks to the genitals. The rescue and safety of Eliza Fletcher should be the priority, not addressing the rights of a kidnapping lowlife.

hmmm, her blood in the guy's vehicle? I'm normaly not for rough treatment of prisoners, but They
are 100 % certain its the right guy. They should start out by refusing him food, water and sleep.. give him every discomfort possible, and thats a good start.

Guarantee you they are treating people who showed up to protest on Jan 6, much worse than this guy.

Beating confessions out of a suspect opens up a lot of problematic doors.

Protestants-heretics-Spanish-Inquisition.jpg

Just equipping police departments with the tools required would be very expensive.

I couldn't care less what he's thinking. I'm concerned about the kidnapping victim, not the perpetrator.
That's how it works. It's harder to convict without a body forcing prosecutors to offer a deal. The body in return for life in prison rather than death.

They're actually not allowed to do that.

The can, however, charge him with murder when they find her dead.
How comforting. Can we charge whoever came with the lunacy/idiocy of letting a kidnap victim die, for the convenience of her kidnapper. If not, we ought to.

How comforting. Can we charge whoever came with the lunacy/idiocy of letting a kidnap victim die, for the convenience of her kidnapper. If not, we ought to.
I already told you what was going on. Were she still alive he would not be keeping silent as she would only be a bargaining chip while she still lived.

This is insane. Video and DNA has assured police they have the right guy who kidnapped a schoolteacher, Eliza Fletcher. The suspect Cleotha Abston, refuses to tell police of the location of Eliza. Whaaaat?

Did it ever occur to these cops that right now (if she's still alive) that Eliza could be tied up somewhere starving to death, attacked by wild animals, or oth life-threatenimg conditions, while this dirtbag goon plays games with them.

If he won't tell them where she is, they should be beating it out of him, and employing whatever it takes to get him to give the location of this dangerously threatened woman. A few toes on the edge of a full throttle woodchipper ought to do the trick, or electric shocks to the genitals. The rescue and safety of Eliza Fletcher should be the priority, not addressing the rights of a kidnapping lowlife.

Beat it out of him? How about waterboarding?

hmmm, her blood in the guy's vehicle? I'm normaly not for rough treatment of prisoners, but They
are 100 % certain its the right guy. They should start out by refusing him food, water and sleep.. give him every discomfort possible, and thats a good start.

Guarantee you they are treating people who showed up to protest on Jan 6, much worse than this guy.
You have the right idea, but the time delay could cause the victim to die. It's maddening that they could have known her location 2 days ago, and let that opportunity slide away.

Beat it out of him? How about waterboarding?
I suggest what I mentioned in the OP. Electric shocks to the genitals is more painful and the wood chipper is more frightening.
In any case, the point of reference and concern should be the VICTIM, not the Criminal.

Last edited:
Beating confessions out of a suspect opens up a lot of problematic doors.

View attachment 692226

Just equipping police departments with the tools required would be very expensive.
Not one bit expensive.

1662426290779.png
1662426339245.png

Last edited:
I already told you what was going on. Were she still alive he would not be keeping silent as she would only be a bargaining chip while she still lived.
You don't know if she's still alive or not, so keep quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back