Members pretend they're normal people 2021. Post your selfies

???

Screenshot_2021-04-17-10-40-20(1).png

:eusa_whistle:

Anathema, first off, you're a warrior, secondly, what is your medical condition?

What you see is a birthmark. A large one. It goes ear to ear across my face and from the corner of my lips up to basically the top of my skull. What most people don’t know is... birthmarks grow. If they can no longer grow along the surface of the skin, they grow out from the skin. It’s called thickening. That's a lot of what you see on the cheeks and nose.

As a consequence of the birthmark I also suffer from a neurological condition called Sturgeon-Weber Syndrome. This includes epileptic activity, glaucoma, and calcium deposits in the brain.

Anathema, first off, you're a warrior, secondly, what is your medical condition?

What you see is a birthmark. A large one. It goes ear to ear across my face and from the corner of my lips up to basically the top of my skull. What most people don’t know is... birthmarks grow. If they can no longer grow along the surface of the skin, they grow out from the skin. It’s called thickening. That's a lot of what you see on the cheeks and nose.

As a consequence of the birthmark I also suffer from a neurological condition called Sturgeon-Weber Syndrome. This includes epileptic activity, glaucoma, and calcium deposits in the brain.
and yet you told me you want to live in the dark ages?...do you think people back then would accept you?....

Sorry, can't jeopardize my secret identity.
I already have a general idea of what you look like View attachment 480719
While I appreciate the compliment, I'm just not tom hanks.

Correct.

But you are Forrest Gump.
Oh, I wish! Forrest gump was a symbol, a metaphor for taking the lemons life gives you and making lemonade. I'm no where near as good at that as I would like to be.

I'll always think of you as Forrest Gump.

Sorry, can't jeopardize my secret identity.
I already have a general idea of what you look like View attachment 480719
While I appreciate the compliment, I'm just not tom hanks.

Correct.

But you are Forrest Gump.
Oh, I wish! Forrest gump was a symbol, a metaphor for taking the lemons life gives you and making lemonade. I'm no where near as good at that as I would like to be.

I'll always think of you as Forrest Gump.
That's very sweet of you.

and yet you told me you want to live in the dark ages?...do you think people back then would accept you?....

Only in very specific, pagan societies at very specific times. Either way I wouldn’t have survived the first seizures at age four.

That doesn’t mean I still don’t believe that to have been a better time period to have lived in. Right and Wrong don’t change based on whether or not they work well for an individual.

Only in very specific, pagan societies at very specific times. Either way I wouldn’t have survived the first seizures at age four.

That doesn’t mean I still don’t believe that to have been a better time period to have lived in. Right and Wrong don’t change based on whether or not they work well for an individual.
well take care of yourself, im surprised some surgeons cant help you....i saw a kid on tv who had what they said was a birthmark that looked much like what you have and they removed it....they cant remove yours?...or at least most of it?....

well take care of yourself, im surprised some surgeons cant help you....i saw a kid on tv who had what they said was a birthmark that looked much like what you have and they removed it....they cant remove yours?...or at least most of it?....

No. We looked at things when I was a child but there was nothing that could be done for something this large, this dark in color, and in this particular location.

By the time I was a teen, I wouldn’t have wanted to have it removed. I wouldn’t know who I was without it.

No. We looked at things when I was a child but there was nothing that could be done for something this large, this dark in color, and in this particular location.

By the time I was a teen, I wouldn’t have wanted to have it removed. I wouldn’t know who I was without it.
dam that sucks....

Forum List

Back