Melania worked 10 months without documents

So what? You guys are all for that unless it's the Republican's presidential nominee's wife. So you're hypocrites.

Doesn't matter what you say in response. You are.

It matters because Trump is a hypocrite for the the things he's said about illegals when his wife was one.

But I guess being an illegal is ok as long as they're white.
You're a hypocrite.

I'm not the one who has based a campaign around smearing illegals while my wife was one as well. Why didn't he call Melania a rapist? Nor have I said that illegals should be allowed to just walk in.

He hasn't smeared illegals he has told the truth that we have illegals in this country committing crimes and that the border needs to be controlled....you guys lie about what he has said over and over again and always forget the huge part where he states he wants LEGAL immigration.......

He called illegal immigrants who commit rape rapists...yes, you have a problem with the truth and facts because you are a nut, left winger......

Melania isn't running for president.

That sounds really familiar for some reason...
That would be a good retort if Trumps campaign wasn't built on stopping illegal immigration
If you don't see a difference between criminals running across the border in droves and legal immigrants like Melania Trump who waited in line and spent years getting her citizenship legally then you're indeed the complete idiot I initially took you for.

So what? You guys are all for that unless it's the Republican's presidential nominee's wife. So you're hypocrites.

Doesn't matter what you say in response. You are.

It matters because Trump is a hypocrite for the the things he's said about illegals when his wife was one.

But I guess being an illegal is ok as long as they're white.
Lol. The allegation is about 1996, 10 years before Trump and Melania married. Why would he even have known what her status was 10 yrs before he married her? When he met her she had a green card, and as far as I can see, this is just an unproven allegation. What would you like to happen to Trump and Melania now?

That would be a good retort if Trumps campaign wasn't built on stopping illegal immigration
If you don't see a difference between criminals running across the border in droves and legal immigrants like Melania Trump who waited in line and spent years getting her citizenship legally then you're indeed the complete idiot I initially took you for.
Melania was the criminal

One would think that the "revelation" in the OP would cause all the Open Border Pro-Illegal Immigrant Progs to vote for Trump.

Just sayin'.

So? What does that have to do with Melania?
She should be treated like any other illegal

She shouldn't get special treatment for being a high priced whore to the super rich
I am sure there is a therapist somewhere who can help you cope!

She will probably dump donnie when she learns about his adultery with the Playboy nude pin-up girl. He will pay her big number millions not to talk about his penis.

Melania was the criminal
Only if all Latino illegals working are also criminals in your assessment.

Just in on TV.
Cause we ALL know how much dumbocrats care about illegals being in and working in the US eh!?
Obviously, the Right only cares if the illegals are black or brown.
You do realize that you just confirmed your own bias right? I don't want ANY illegals here because then they are USED by corporations and rich assholes to work for cheap and WE the worker suffer. Unlike you democraps who only want non white illegals.

Just in on TV.
Cause we ALL know how much dumbocrats care about illegals being in and working in the US eh!?
Obviously, the Right only cares if the illegals are black or brown.
Actually you got it ass backwards. It's the Left that is pandering right at this moment to brown immigrants. They don't give a shit about Ukranians or Croatians. I don't see Cain speaking Russian to his audience.

Own your racism. It's yours.

Melania didn't wait for her work documents.

And? You people love it when illegal immigrants flout the law.

Hypocrite much?

And? You people love it when illegal immigrants flout the law.

Hypocrite much?
You sure approve of Melania's doing so.

Forum List

Back