Melania worked 10 months without documents

Melania Trump modeled in U.S. prior to getting work visa – The Denver Post

By Alicia A. Caldwell, Chad Day and Jake Pearson, The Associated Press

WASHINGTON — Melania Trump was paid for 10 modeling jobs in the United States worth $20,056 that occurred in the seven weeks before she had legal permission to work in the country, according to detailed accounting ledgers, contracts and related documents from 20 years ago provided to The Associated Press.

The details of Mrs. Trump’s early paid modeling work in the U.S. emerged in the final days of a bitter presidential campaign in which her husband, Donald Trump, has taken a hard line on immigration laws and those who violate them. Trump has proposed broader use of the government’s E-verify system allowing employers to check whether job applicants are authorized to work. He has noted that federal law prohibits illegally paying immigrants.

Donald Trump to hold campaign rally Saturday in Denver
Mrs. Trump, who received a green card in March 2001 and became a U.S. citizen in 2006, has always maintained that she arrived in the country legally and never violated the terms of her immigration status. During the presidential campaign, she has cited her story to defend her husband’s hard line on immigration.
<more>

Yea, clearly Americans will be outraged that beautiful European girls are coming to America and stealing jobs from fat welfare queens.

Idk ask the OP why they're trying to say what they're trying to imply...

I'm just reporting what I've heard/know. :)
Listen:
g607h.jpg

So what? You guys are all for that unless it's the Republican's presidential nominee's wife. So you're hypocrites.

Doesn't matter what you say in response. You are.

It matters because Trump is a hypocrite for the the things he's said about illegals when his wife was one.

But I guess being an illegal is ok as long as they're white.
You're a hypocrite.

I'm not the one who has based a campaign around smearing illegals while my wife was one as well. Why didn't he call Melania a rapist? Nor have I said that illegals should be allowed to just walk in.

So what? You guys are all for that unless it's the Republican's presidential nominee's wife. So you're hypocrites.

It matters because Trump is a hypocrite for the the things he's said about illegals when his wife was one.

You're a hypocrite.

I'm not the one who has based a campaign around smearing illegals while my wife was one as well. Why didn't he call Melania a rapist? Nor have I said that illegals should be allowed to just walk in.
Lol! "Smearing illegals"? Uh....your wife needs to be on the other side of the Trump Wall....along with you.

You're a hypocrite.

All illegals are criminals. That's not a smear. And Mrs. Trump is a legal immigrant. No comparison.

WASHINGTON — Melania Trump was paid for 10 modeling jobs in the United States worth $20,056 that occurred in the seven weeks before she had legal permission to work in the country, according to detailed accounting ledgers, contracts and related documents from 20 years ago provided to The Associated Press.

The details of Mrs. Trump’s early paid modeling work in the U.S. emerged in the final days of a bitter presidential campaign in which her husband, Donald Trump, has taken a hard line on immigration laws and those who violate them. Trump has proposed broader use of the government’s E-verify system allowing employers to check whether job applicants are authorized to work. He has noted that federal law prohibits illegally paying immigrants.

Mrs. Trump, who received a green card in March 2001 and became a U.S. citizen in 2006, has always maintained that she arrived in the country legally and never violated the terms of her immigration status. During the presidential campaign, she has cited her story to defend her husband’s hard line on immigration.
<more>

Yea, clearly Americans will be outraged that beautiful European girls are coming to America and stealing jobs from fat welfare queens.
Clearly you and Trump don't care about illegals, only the dark skinned.

<more>

How did you become such a racist?

<more>

Nice try

<more>

If it's that important to ya, I'll support legislation that deports Euro girls for getting paid for photo shoots "illegally".

I hope that's first on Madam Cankles' Agenda. Maybe it will be in her first State of the Union address, the transgressions of Euro models and how they are ruining America.

You're a hypocrite.

All illegals are criminals. That's not a smear. And Mrs. Trump is a legal immigrant. No comparison.
She still could be deported for what she did.

<more>

Nice try
IMG_0620.JPG

What a great last minute strategy for Dims, attack Melania.

That's surely going to bring in many last minute votes for Cankles.

Forum List

Back