Melania Trump responds to Ivana Trump calling herself ‘first lady’

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
President Donald Trump’s first wife, Ivana Trump, called herself “first lady” in an interview Monday ahead of the release of her memoir, “Raising Trump.” Now his current wife, first lady Melania Trump, is firing back, slamming her comments as “attention-seeking and self-serving noise.”

Trump boasted of having the “direct number” to her ex-husband at the White House, telling ABC News she talks to the President about once every 14 days.

“I have the direct number to White House but I don’t really want to call him there because Melania is there and I don’t really want to cause any kind of jealousy or something like that because I’m basically first Trump wife, OK? I’m first lady, OK?” she told ABC, laughing.

Melania Trump responds to Ivana Trump calling herself ‘first lady’

Just when you thought that things couldn't get more interesting in Trump world, we have a cat fight at large.

So who really is the first lady? Why didn't Donald setup Ivana a little better so she didn't have to pull stunts like this to sell her "memoirs? I wonder if she'll continue to call Donald every two weeks?

It's a good thing she laughed about causing jealousy in the White House. If she didn't laugh, the rest of us would have.

Unknown.jpeg

Forum List

Back