Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwwwee,

you see when you be who you are then you are who you are.

sometimes it doesnt comport with the rules.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

enjoy what your dishonesty and bullying brings you people
Your glee at the loss of a good board's balance is likely to be short-lived.

I've been on unbalanced boards. They're gone in 3 years, often less than that.

After reading your less-than-reputable hate thread on Syrenn a few weeks back, you're one to call others on dishonesty and bullying?

Practice what you preach, and this board might not be in the predictament of losing its balance.

But it is the relish of anarchists.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

enjoy what your dishonesty and bullying brings you people
Your glee at the loss of a good board's balance is likely to be short-lived.

I've been on unbalanced boards. They're gone in 3 years, often less than that.

After reading your less-than-reputable hate thread on Syrenn a few weeks back, you're one to call others on dishonesty and bullying?

Practice what you preach, and this board might not be in the predictament of losing its balance.

But it is the relish of anarchists.

Freedombecki for moderation...

:clap2:

This site has had WAY more righties in charge than lefties the entire time I have been here.

You want balence .....then stop being such rrule adverse clowns

This site has had WAY more righties in charge than lefties the entire time I have been here.

A decent Mod or Admin does not allow their personal views to enter into their decision making.... which is why Pix was a great Admin. And Meister was a great Mod.... because, unlike you... they did not consider stupid ideology in their decisions... and that is why you could never mod this place. You are incapable.

A decent Mod or Admin does not allow their personal views to enter into their decision making.... which is why Pix was a great Admin. And Meister was a great Mod.... because, unlike you... they did not consider stupid ideology in their decisions... and that is why you could never mod this place. You are incapable.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know why they are leaving do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back