Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ernie, how many times now have you posted that your name really is Ernie?

Is it 5 or 6?

About that... I guess I've copped to "S" being my last initial too. It wouldn't be terribly difficult for someone who has paid attention to locate my address.
You see Sky, I am not paranoid nor is my ego so huge that I think if my first name is known, that anyone cares enough to hunt me down.

Some of us prefer privacy. Too bad you don't understand that.

you are just as obsessed with her as anyone else sky..... its you mission in like to try and defend her.

No. I'm not obsessed by TM. I get bored by the continuous haranging about TM on every thread. I don't think ANYONE deserves to be treated like shit, and I don't like it that she is. Yes, I often champion the underdog.
You're championing a bully and a racist.

Just so you know............

I suspect TM also hates gays, but I am not going to go search for proof. And how can anyone dispute what I have said? TM hates everyone, why wouldn't she hate gays?

Immie

No. I'm not obsessed by TM. I get bored by the continuous haranging about TM on every thread. I don't think ANYONE deserves to be treated like shit, and I don't like it that she is. Yes, I often champion the underdog.

I suspect TM also hates gays, but I am not going to go search for proof. And how can anyone dispute what I have said? TM hates everyone, why wouldn't she hate gays?

Immie

You "suspect"?

Ernie hates gays. He's been flat out with it. TM hasn't said a thing about gays.

My point is this. I can't stand to see ANYONE skewered like TM has been here. It's ugly.

Last edited:

Immie

Don't know about teh gays but she hates republicans with an absolute passion. She's a weird little troll.

Immie

You "suspect"?

Ernie hates gays. He's been flat out with it. TM hasn't said a thing about gays.

My point is this. I can't stand to see ANYONE skewered like TM has been here. It's ugly.
What the ever living fuuuuuuck?

Do you not understand the topic?

You are one sick bitch.

Immie

You "suspect"?

She demands proof! links! from others but does not abide by same. She ignores proof! links! provided by others - ad nauseum I might add - and continues on with her lies and talking points. She hangs like a punching bag and she gets punched. No surprise there.

Immie

You "suspect"?

She demands proof! links! from others but does not abide by same. She ignores proof! links! provided by others - ad nauseum I might add - and continues on with her lies and talking points. She hangs like a punching bag and she gets punched. No surprise there.

Ah. I see. You consider her your own personal punching bag.

Is this a typical active tread? looks more avtive or just not find'g
these thing active treads.. Hmm it reminds me like of wheels?

What he lacks in comprehensibility he makes up for with a huge supply of irrationality!

Normally I'd suggest that CP not post before the drugs wear off. But, alas.

With CP, this is the way he posts AFTER the drugs have worn off.

What the HELL, I take note with your comprehension of all the facts, and what give you this “right” to such an open
display of hostility and verbal ABUSE, and lack of respect for others felling too? And about my possible use of any drugs?
Thankfully you did not imply illegal drugs use too. Are you a doctor, and can tell these things without an exam? I tell you
I do not and will never use drugs in any way, outside what a doctor tells me to just take, as I have no clue what it is more
or less most times, and I don’t know why when I do. Prove this allegation in any possible way I take drugs, if can? This is what
wrong with America these days and most stop! No one take liability for their own actions of the mouth.

Btw… I have read this 15 times and it’s without typo’s I think? Please let me know about grammar anyone but from Liability!

What the HELL, I take note with your comprehension of all the facts, and what give you this “right” to such an open display of hostility and verbal ABUSE, and lack of respect for others felling too? And about my possible use of any drugs?

What the HELL, I take note with your comprehension of all the facts, and what gives you this “right” to such an open display of hostility and verbal ABUSE, and lack of respect for others Feelings too? And about my possible use of any drugs?

Thankfully you did not imply illegal drugs use too. Are you a doctor, and can tell these things without an exam? I tell you
I do not and will never use drugs in any way, outside what a doctor tells me to just take, as I have no clue what it is more
or less most times, and I don’t know why when I do.

Thankfully you did not imply illegal drug use too. Are you a doctor, and can tell these things without an exam? I tell you
or less most times, and I don’t know why when I do.

Prove this allegation in any possible way I take drugs, if can? This is what
wrong with America these days and most stop! No one take liability for their own actions of the mouth.

Btw… I have read this 15 times and it’s without typo’s I think? Please let me know about grammar anyone but from Liability!

Prove this allegation in any possible way that I take drugs, if you can? This is what is
wrong with America these days and most stop! No one takes responsibility for their own actions or words.

Btw… I have read this 15 times and it’s without typo’s I think? Please let me know about grammar anyone but Liability!

We know English is not your first Language. It is about Spelling, Sentence Structure, word usage. It will get better with practice. I'm probably one of the least qualified to instruct you, but there are those here that can. Maybe start a Thread in the Writing Forum. I think it is mostly about Practice and Familiarity.

I wish Meister would come back and either move this thread or close it. He actually used his moderation skills.

I miss that.

This thread is top shelf all the way, almost worth all the time it took to read it.

I'll never forget the time you visited my profile page Meister...good luck in your endeavors, and you also Pixie, though I never spoke with you in my time here.

Everyone remember to be extra vigilant out there.

dramaalert-big.jpg

You "suspect"?

That was a TM twist-of-words-meaning if ever I read one. Well done!

I'll translate: she brings whatever she gets on all by herself. It doesn't seem to bother her too much as she continues her nasty shit constantly. You're ok with her calling High Gravity an 'Oreo'? Did she get piled on for that? Yup. And she bought it on herself. It's what she does.

You seem to have no problem when she does the hitting but run to her defense when it's her turn. Ok, you just keep defending her, Sky, if it makes you feel good. :rolleyes:

Immie

You "suspect"?

How would you know she has not said anything about gays? By your own admission you don't read many, if any, of her posts... not that I blame you.

Immie

That was a TM twist-of-words-meaning if ever I read one. Well done!

I'll translate: she brings whatever she gets on all by herself. It doesn't seem to bother her too much as she continues her nasty shit constantly. You're ok with her calling High Gravity an 'Oreo'? Did she get piled on for that? Yup. And she bought it on herself. It's what she does.

You seem to have no problem when she does the hitting but run to her defense when it's her turn. Ok, you just keep defending her, Sky, if it makes you feel good. :rolleyes:
If I may Mini-mod here.....

I do believe that there's a policy against discussing banned users....And unless I miss my guess, the particular user in question my not ever be discussed again, if you catch my drift.

Just sayin'.

I didn't start the TM topic, you guys did.

again.... no, she did. Read the thread.

No, I told you that I don't follow TM. I'm not going to read pages and pages and pages of this thread to find the TM post YOU object to.

No one deserves to be treated like shit. TM is no better or worse than many posters here.

She's just the one YOU fixate on. Hey, if you all want to name call like a bunch of grade school babies, keep doing what you're doing.

Sky! Check at about 50 posts into the thread. Tell you what. I'll see if I can find her first post in the thread.

ETA: she came in at post 87 and by post 100 had made it about her.

Last edited:
Okay folks, take this shit into the flame zone before I have to go all red on your asses.

What? And change this thread? After 800 posts? ???

No, the flame war should go in the flame zone since it appears to be taking over the thread. The reason I'm keeping this open, other then the current round of flaming should be obvious.
Any further continuation of this current flame war, in this thread, will see the posts trashed.
Can I be any more Gunny for you guys?

For those who missed this. This means everyone. Move it or drop it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back