Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, how did this thread of all threads turn into a liesmatters, left or right thing?????

Pix and Meister both did fine jobs and ill miss them.

Just wondering how this thread turned into a sky dancer thread?

It's just following the normal evolutionary chain.

TM to He Who Must Not Be Named to Sky.

Deanie should be along shortly to finish it's growth. :badgrin:

Just wondering, how did this thread of all threads turn into a liesmatters, left or right thing?????

I didn't know Pixie, but I got to know Meister and really liked him alot. I get your point. Anytime I post on any thread, you consider it a "sky thread".

i like them both... and will miss them both

my point is.... you said you wanted it to get back to a goodby thread.....and yet you carry on about liesmatters and everything else.

Okay folks, take this shit into the flame zone before I have to go all red on your asses.

What? And change this thread? After 800 posts? ???

No, the flame war should go in the flame zone since it appears to be taking over the thread. The reason I'm keeping this open, other then the current round of flaming should be obvious.
Any further continuation of this current flame war, in this thread, will see the posts trashed.
Can I be any more Gunny for you guys?

Not without making those creases in your strides razor sharp and buffing up your toe caps so I can see my face in 'em!

I didn't know Pixie, but I got to know Meister and really liked him alot. I get your point. Anytime I post on any thread, you consider it a "sky thread".

my point is.... you said you wanted it to get back to a goodby thread.....and yet you carry on about liesmatters and everything else.

I didn't start the TM topic, you guys did.

Alot of people enjoy my posts and like me as a person. That's why I came by to visit.

Last edited:

again.... no, she did. Read the thread.

again.... no, she did. Read the thread.

No, I told you that I don't follow TM. I'm not going to read pages and pages and pages of this thread to find the TM post YOU object to.

No one deserves to be treated like shit. TM is no better or worse than many posters here.

She's just the one YOU fixate on. Hey, if you all want to name call like a bunch of grade school babies, keep doing what you're doing.

Okay folks, take this shit into the flame zone before I have to go all red on your asses.

What? And change this thread? After 800 posts? ???

No, the flame war should go in the flame zone since it appears to be taking over the thread. The reason I'm keeping this open, other then the current round of flaming should be obvious.
Any further continuation of this current flame war, in this thread, will see the posts trashed.
Can I be any more Gunny for you guys?
Well, I'm thinking if anyone of the current staff can go all Gunny on us, you can!

:thup:

But, remember...to go true Gunny on our asses, no cheating with the red.

I really don't care what you think of me, Ernie. I don't even know your real name. You're just a bunch of pixels.

Actually, you do know my first name and I know yours. You right there you're just a bunch of 1's and zeros to me, though mostly zeros.

And if you try printing my real name I will have it deleted. I prefer to keep my privacy.

Like I said, Ernie, your opinion doesn't matter much to me, because we aren't friends.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG_lNuNUVd4]om mani padme hum - YouTube[/ame]

Nite, y'all.

Whatever your neg rep was Ernie, I didn't read it. I'm sure you awarded it because you don't like my views.

Pretty much. Funny thing is, I used to like you, but your constant victim shit is tiresome.

there are certain posters who love making a thread about them... even when it has nothing to do with them.

Yup. Tell me Jill. Do you think anyone here uses their real first name here?

Pretty much. Funny thing is, I used to like you, but your constant victim shit is tiresome.

there are certain posters who love making a thread about them... even when it has nothing to do with them.

Yup. Tell me Jill. Do you think anyone here uses their real first name here?
I still don't think the clueless will catch that.

Somehow I feel like watching the Wizard of Oz right now. Judy Garland, who plays Dorothy, sure can sing.

Is this a typical active tread? looks more avtive or just not find'g
these thing active treads.. Hmm it reminds me like of wheels?

What he lacks in comprehensibility he makes up for with a huge supply of irrationality!

Normally I'd suggest that CP not post before the drugs wear off. But, alas.

With CP, this is the way he posts AFTER the drugs have worn off.

What the HELL, I take note with your comprehension of all the facts, and what give you this “right” to such an open
display of hostility and verbal ABUSE, and lack of respect for others felling too? And about my possible use of any drugs?
Thankfully you did not imply illegal drugs use too. Are you a doctor, and can tell these things without an exam? I tell you
I do not and will never use drugs in any way, outside what a doctor tells me to just take, as I have no clue what it is more
or less most times, and I don’t know why when I do. Prove this allegation in any possible way I take drugs, if can? This is what
wrong with America these days and must stop! No one take liability for their own actions of the mouth.

Btw… I have read this 15 times and it’s without typo’s I think? Please let me know about grammar anyone but from Liability!

Last edited:
Hey Ernie, how many times now have you posted that your name really is Ernie?

Is it 5 or 6?

About that... I guess I've copped to "S" being my last initial too. It wouldn't be terribly difficult for someone who has paid attention to locate my address.
You see Sky, I am not paranoid nor is my ego so huge that I think if my first name is known, that anyone cares enough to hunt me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back