Meet The Nutcase That's Suing Trump For Calling Her A Nutcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember talking to one of my nieces about Trump.....and she blurts out that Trump is a rapist....simply because of this crazy bitch who has falsely accused him of rape.

It's pointless to argue with people about this.....because they're going to believe what they want to believe.

Well, lots of women have accused him of rape. That is pretty unusual, in itself, you have to admit, since it didn't just start when he walked down the stairs. The payoffs and rumors of other payoff with hush money have been numerous over the years. It is not like his attitudes on tape do not support the possibility of a man feeling entitled to do as he please, whether the less fortunate like it, want it or not.
In keeping with your theory that all of these women should be ignored and thought lying, if you keep smelling smoke in your home, but do not see the flames yourself, I suggest you ignore the smell that permeates as meaningless. Everybody knows continuous smoke doesn't mean fire, right?

Well, lots of women have accused him of rape. That is pretty unusual, in itself, you have to admit, since it didn't just start when he walked down the stairs. The payoffs and rumors of other payoff with hush money have been numerous over the years. It is not like his attitudes on tape do not support the possibility of a man feeling entitled to do as he please, whether the less fortunate like it, want it or not.
In keeping with your theory that all of these women should be ignored and thought lying, if you keep smelling smoke in your home, but do not see the flames yourself, I suggest you ignore the smell that permeates as meaningless. Everybody knows continuous smoke doesn't mean fire, right?

Joe Biden has been accused by 8 different women. Including his own daughter.

Hey happy idiot, thanks for the article:

View attachment 889652

At any rate, fingering a girl isn't rape, rape is penile penetration. You and I both know that they deliberately changed the laws there just so they could heap this crap on Trump.

And if anything really happened, it was 40 years ago and the court has no proof of anything but the skank's word.
Except that she claims there was penile penetration.. First came the finger and then penile penetration according to her testimony and what she told her friends after it happen. Still the legal definition is any body part and the finger is a body part that is used for penetration

10 U.S. Code § 920 - Art. 120. Rape and sexual assault generally​

(g)Definitions.—In this section:
(1)Sexual act.—The term “sexual act” means—
(A)
the penetration, however slight, of the penis into the vulva or anus or mouth;
(B)
contact between the mouth and the penis, vulva, scrotum, or anus; or
(C)
the penetration, however slight, of the vulva or penis or anus of another by any part of the body or any object, with an intent to abuse, humiliate, harass, or degrade any person or to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person.

he was

We have to obey court decisions even if we dont agree with them

But everything Hitler did as chancellor was approved by the german courts

Thats how it works in a banana republic
Yeah, because he used the threat of violence against judges to get his decisions.

Much like the former fuck up wants to do with this judge

Oh! You figure he's a changed man! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Lets see he is older and married to a woman he loves and has children and grandchildren so I would expect he has changed... I know those things changed me...

Lets see he is older and married to a woman he loves and has children and grandchildren so I would expect he has changed... I know those things changed me...
You really are a forgive and forget kind of guy. He was fucking two different women (not his wife) while his 3rd wife was pregnant of just had his youngest son. The many has no morals, now, nor ever did, not to forget the ones that accused him of outright rape.

You really are a forgive and forget kind of guy. He was fucking two different women (not his wife) while his 3rd wife was pregnant of just had his youngest son. The many has no morals, now, nor ever did, not to forget the ones that accused him of outright rape.

Should have fucked his daughter and the babysitter like Joe Biden, right?

Lots a the word was.... do you know the meaning of was?....

Lots a the word was.... do you know the meaning of was?....
Maybe not. Still thinking at times, of Bill Clinton and depending on what the meaning of "is" is. You figure "Smokem' if ya gottem' Bill, innocent, too?

Like the former fuckup

Yup

1705607816731.png

Yeah, because he used the threat of violence against judges to get his decisions.

Much like the former fuck up wants to do with this judge
Not really

The lib judges are mostly finger wetters who see that the Deep State can help them or hurt them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back