Meet the high-schooler who Donald Trump blocked on Twitter

Ok, I'm not trying to be a dick, but saying my argument had no logic is absolutely absurd. You were proven wrong. Deal with it.

With what evidence? Your experience?

Evidence? Dude provides evidence every day. Trump supporters praise him being a dick like he is some kind of demi-god. Now when it is a negative thing for him to be a dick, you deny it?

Stop moving the goalposts.

You cited your living experience as evidence. Anecdotes are not good arguments. Assumptions are not good arguments.

You said he has "been a dick his entire life." Other than your "living experience" you have no evidence to prove he's "been a dick his entire life".

In fairness, Trump is actually a dick. That has nothing to do with cutting off a snot nosed brat who insults him in twitter, but it is actually true. The part I don't get is Lewdog's incredible self glorification based on that observation. I mean holy crap only like 3/4 the rest of the country noticed that. He's stroking himself for that observation why?

Quit imagining me stroking... you sick fuck. :)

You're getting too into your avatar

I didn't declare victory pard, I just pointed out that that other guy roasted your ass with logic.

What logic? He didn't know what his point was. I guess as your cycles are synced you just understand him

Ok, I'm not trying to be a dick, but saying my argument had no logic is absolutely absurd. You were proven wrong. Deal with it.

Thread: Kid insulted Trump, Trump removed him from his Twitter account

You: Trump is a dick

Me: And? Your point regarding the thread is? What does that have to do with Trump cutting someone off his twitter account who insults him?

You: Crickets

That's where we are. You apparently can't come up with a sequel to Trump is a dick. Praise Jesus, Trump is a dick. My congratulations, what a keen observation. That's what you have. What an incredible intellect you are. You are the man, you are an Oracle, you are a fricking genius. Trump is a dick. Well done. Damn you're good. No one else noticed that. But from the back of the audience, the clouds part, a ray of light breaks through and focuses on you. The crowd hushes and you speak. Trump is a dick.

Thanks, no one else noticed that.

Idiot.

Happy?

This is your post I replied to from you:

"Democrats are convincing me that Trump's staff did the right thing.

You have no sense of personal responsibility at all, you're pathetic. This is the world you want to live in. You run around acting like a dick and then whine to high heaven when you pay any price for that.

Lesson #1 kid, there can be repercussions to being a dick. He sure paid a small price for that first lesson"

I have said, and spelled it out in the most simple terms as possible. Your idea of the "price" of being a dick is wrong. No... the price of being a dick is becoming the President of the United States.

You can't understand that? Have someone else in your house read it and explain it to you.

Seriously, that was your argument?

:lmao:

OMG, you are a chick. That's hilarious. So your argument is Trump's a dick, the kid's a dick, so he's going to be President! So stuff it kaz!

You have nothing on the thread and Trump cutting him off.

OMG, that's hilarious. You're a piece of work. One question, are they real?

Your argument is, if a kid is a dick to Trump his parents failed him and he should learn from it. What did he learn from it? That as long as he is a rich dick like Trump he can one day be President and block 16 year old kids on Twitter.

:clap2:

What logic? He didn't know what his point was. I guess as your cycles are synced you just understand him

Evidence? Dude provides evidence every day. Trump supporters praise him being a dick like he is some kind of demi-god. Now when it is a negative thing for him to be a dick, you deny it?

You cited your living experience as evidence. Anecdotes are not good arguments. Assumptions are not good arguments.

You said he has "been a dick his entire life." Other than your "living experience" you have no evidence to prove he's "been a dick his entire life".

In fairness, Trump is actually a dick. That has nothing to do with cutting off a snot nosed brat who insults him in twitter, but it is actually true. The part I don't get is Lewdog's incredible self glorification based on that observation. I mean holy crap only like 3/4 the rest of the country noticed that. He's stroking himself for that observation why?

Oh, I know he is. I'm not denying it. I'm reveling in the fact that this guy won't post the proof.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Oh, I know he is. I'm not denying it. I'm reveling in the fact that this guy won't post the proof.

You know he is yet you want proof? Do you understand how utterly stupid that statement is?

Me: And? Your point regarding the thread is? What does that have to do with Trump cutting someone off his twitter account who insults him?

That's where we are. You apparently can't come up with a sequel to Trump is a dick. Praise Jesus, Trump is a dick. My congratulations, what a keen observation. That's what you have. What an incredible intellect you are. You are the man, you are an Oracle, you are a fricking genius. Trump is a dick. Well done. Damn you're good. No one else noticed that. But from the back of the audience, the clouds part, a ray of light breaks through and focuses on you. The crowd hushes and you speak. Trump is a dick.

Idiot.

Happy?

You have no sense of personal responsibility at all, you're pathetic. This is the world you want to live in. You run around acting like a dick and then whine to high heaven when you pay any price for that.

Lesson #1 kid, there can be repercussions to being a dick. He sure paid a small price for that first lesson"

I have said, and spelled it out in the most simple terms as possible. Your idea of the "price" of being a dick is wrong. No... the price of being a dick is becoming the President of the United States.

You can't understand that? Have someone else in your house read it and explain it to you.

OMG, you are a chick. That's hilarious. So your argument is Trump's a dick, the kid's a dick, so he's going to be President! So stuff it kaz!

Your argument is, if a kid is a dick to Trump his parents failed him and he should learn from it. What did he learn from it? That as long as he is a rich dick like Trump he can one day be President and block 16 year old kids on Twitter.

Hmm.

Obviously you have no clue about respect. Dick this, dick that. Seriously, you preoccupation with the male anatomy is sort of... creepy.

You know he is yet you want proof? Do you understand how utterly stupid that statement is?

No. It was may way of showing just how utterly lazy you are. You absolutely refused to post any links or proof, solely on the basis of your fear of me rejecting them. Me knowing Trump was a dick wasn't the point. Me rejecting the links wasn't the point.

Each and every time you were pressured, you deflected with "life experience." I don't accept anecdotal arguments. Only hard facts, and you were unwilling to post them. Excuse after excuse.

But hey, I'm just some stupid unemployed kid living in his grandma's basement who doesn't know anything.

Seriously, you're 40 years old and this is how you debate someone? With insults and deflections?

Moving on...

No. It was may way of showing just how utterly lazy you are. You absolutely refused to post any links or proof, solely on the basis of your fear of me rejecting them. Me knowing Trump was a dick wasn't the point. Me rejecting the links wasn't the point.

Each and every time you were pressured, you deflected with "life experience." I don't accept anecdotal arguments. Only hard facts, and you were unwilling to post them. Excuse after excuse.

But hey, I'm just some stupid unemployed kid living in his grandma's basement who doesn't know anything.

Seriously, you're 40 years old and this is how you debate someone? With insults and deflections?

Moving on...

1 month until your next name change?

You just got your ass handed to ya pard, please stop, I'm embarrassed for you.

The only one who got their ass handed to them is the one saying he handed someone else's ass to them. The fool is the one who brags about a victory he's never achieved.

I always love when Democrats like Fenton start with that for that reason. You know they know they're in trouble when they suddenly need to start declaring victory

I didn't declare victory pard, I just pointed out that that other guy roasted your ass with logic.

We know you weren't trying to be a dick. It comes natural to you.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Last edited:

Idiot.

Happy?

So what we have is:

Lewdog: 100% of dicks become President

Kaz: Less than one in a hundred million dicks become President.

Wow, I own your worthless ass, you're delusional

Idiot.

Happy?

So what we have is:

Wrong. Trump is a beacon for kids all around the U.S. If you act like a dick, and you troll people, and you act like a baby on Twitter, someday you too, could be President. Unless you are a girl.

Idiot.

Happy?

Hmm.

Obviously you have no clue about respect. Dick this, dick that. Seriously, you preoccupation with the male anatomy is sort of... creepy.

Lewdog is obsessed with dicks. Sort of puts a clarifying spin on his avatar and his obsession with dicks, huh? He doesn't want the woman, he wants what she does ...

Moving on...

The kid is a dick and got cut off from Trump's twitter account. Lewdog hears dick and comes a running. Seriously Lewdog, have you considered what the "dog" means in your user ID?

This whole thread isn't that complicated. Trump has a twitter feed. A kid acts like a dick and insults him on his own twitter feed. Trump's staff turns him off. Suddenly you're obsessed with dicks. You be the doctor and say what that means

Idiot.

Happy?

Hmm.

Lewdog is obsessed with dicks. Sort of puts a clarifying spin on his avatar and his obsession with dicks, huh? He doesn't want the woman, he wants what she does ...

Haha... you know you're wrong, and so that's where you gotta go? Good job boss. Trump is a role model to children across the country, and his attitude and actions influence them. You can't take it. Go ride off into the sunset now.

Moving on...

The kid is a dick and got cut off from Trump's twitter account. Lewdog hears dick and comes a running. Seriously Lewdog, have you considered what the "dog" means in your user ID?

This whole thread isn't that complicated. Trump has a twitter feed. A kid acts like a dick and insults him on his own twitter feed. Trump's staff turns him off. Suddenly you're obsessed with dicks. You be the doctor and say what that means

Trump is a DICK. You admitted he is a DICK. Why should I use any other word? It is what it is. You are the one who seems obsessed with using the connotation of a body part and not the one that means a person with a poor attitude. You're the one that needs to think about your sexuality, not me.

Idiot.

Happy?

So what we have is:

Wrong. Trump is a beacon for kids all around the U.S. If you act like a dick, and you troll people, and you act like a baby on Twitter, someday you too, could be President. Unless you are a girl.

No shit you fucking guy with a kunt. No one is denying he's a dick.

And that says what about his cutting off another dick who's a dick on his twitter feed?

You seriously are a chick. Chicks with dicks are a sad lot. I'll send you an Easter card

Trump blocked some stupid little 16 year old turd from polluting his site and it's a bad thing?

Don't you think he has better things to do, you stupid fuckface?
One of his staffers did it, dumbass. Which just goes to show how truly stupid you dumbasses are. You accuse Trump of being juvenile for something he probably didn't even do.

Yes, but on the other hand ... No wait, that's all I had ...

Hmm.

Haha... you know you're wrong, and so that's where you gotta go? Good job boss. Trump is a role model to children across the country, and his attitude and actions influence them. You can't take it. Go ride off into the sunset now.

Gotcha, when I said Trump is a dick, I meant he's a role model.

So are there any sons in your family?

Forum List

Back