Meet The Head Of Biden's Ministry Of Truth: Nina Jankowicz

The world is being run by crazy people.

He was hot about this last night--visibly angry. I'm not worried. This is the death throes of a desperate and dying party. They have nothing left. This won't happen; they won't get away with it. Their own "agents" will not carry anything like this out on the ground. The only thing they did is reveal their despicable selves even further.

He was hot about this last night--visibly angry. I'm not worried. This is the death throes of a desperate and dying party. They have nothing left. This won't happen; they won't get away with it. Their own "agents" will not carry anything like this out on the ground. The only thing they did is reveal their despicable selves even further.
If another swamp creature wins in 24, America is finished.

Tucker can say that but the truth is a bit different.....I've seen right-leaning sites bought-out by corporations and before long the perma-bans start coming to they are a shell of their former selves.

Pretty much anything that does not have to do with the corporation's core business is not tolerated.

Hell, one went so far as to work with Scotland Yard because members were enraged over a Muslin cutting a guy's head off and ozoned the thread about it.

Forum List

Back