Meet The Democratic Party, Up Close And Personal

That is not this guy is it?

It appears some people got carried away and the law will deal with that.

This guy did not get carried away.

He followed the law.

the press people tried to NOT leave and Mr Fuckyou Cocksucker made them follow the law with his presence and a few choice words.

Give up your union busting because you will fail and your party will be outed for the rich man party anti worker party that it is.

Last edited:
Just an "FYI" ...union membership does not determine which political party an individual belongs to. Who looked up to see what party this man is registered with? Since when did fighting for your livelihood and quality of life have a party affiliation?

Today in America, unions have a secure place in our industrial life. Only a handful of reactionaries harbor the ugly thought of breaking unions and depriving working men and women of the right to join the union of their choice. I have no use for those -- regardless of their political party -- who hold some vain and foolish dream of spinning the clock back to days when organized labor was huddled, almost as a hapless mass. Only a fool would try to deprive working men and women of the right to join the union of their choice.—Dwight D. Eisenhower

The mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few (born) to ride them.—Thomas Jefferson

The American Labor Movement has consistently demonstrated its devotion to the public interest. It is, and has been, good for all America.—John F. Kennedy

If any man tells you he loves America, yet hates labor, he is a liar. If any man tells you he trusts America, yet fears labor, he is a fool.—Abraham Lincoln

Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.—Abraham Lincoln

All that harms labor is treason to America.—Abraham Lincoln

I am glad to see that a system of labor prevails under which laborers can strike when they want to.—Abraham Lincoln

If I went to work in a factory, the first thing I'd do would be to join a Union.—Franklin D. Roosevelt

They remind us that where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost. They remind us that freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. You and I must protect and preserve freedom here or it will not be passed on to our children.—Ronald Reagan​

He is a real American.

Prove he is not.

You see its YOUR party who triued to tell us who was REAL or not.

That is because they want many Americans to be unheard and stomped on by the corpration "people".

These real Americans dont stomp so easily.

You better jsut give up NOW

The Tea Party will prevail over a bunch of moonbat dopesmokers like Mr. hooknose cocksucker. :thup:

He followed the law.

the press people tried to NOT leave and Mr Fuckyou Cocksucker made them follow the law with his presence and a few choice words.

Give up your union busting because you will fail and your party will be outed for the rich man party anti worker party that it is.
And here you are throughout this thread defending criminals and thier minions.

The Center for Desease Control has federal guidlines about the risks involved in such activities.

i do so love wingnuts who hate half the country. i just have to say i'm really glad i'm not you.

:cuckoo:

Too early for a sense of humor? Later today you will laugh at that.

not really. some of my favorite people on the planet are rightwing.

i just can't stand stupid people.

as for sense of humor... was this thread =(and it's relatives spewed all over the board by you trolls) supposed to be funny?

well, i suppose it is to other wingnut freaks.

He followed the law.

:eusa_shhh:
It's that TWO FACED double standards that all Liberals seem to possess. Or at least with all the ones on this board.

Last edited:
He is a real American.

Prove he is not.

You see its YOUR party who triued to tell us who was REAL or not.

That is because they want many Americans to be unheard and stomped on by the corpration "people".

These real Americans dont stomp so easily.

You better jsut give up NOW

The Tea Party will prevail over a bunch of moonbat dopesmokers like Mr. hooknose cocksucker. :thup:
And when will these idiots realize that the TEA Party is the people of this Republic thathave become politically active for what they see being done to thier liberties and wish to stand up and defend it from the elitist/Statists that are tearing it apart?

Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun

does this line sound familiar?

Why do you all refuse to comment on the fact that you want people to be able to SHOOT people for tresspass.

Why are you hating on this American worker for using words to get rid of tresspassers?

He followed the law.

It's that TWO FACED double standards that all Liberals seem to possess.
And they get whackier the more you expose thier hypocrisy.

He followed the law.

Why do you hire non union to do work at your hundreds of rental properties? ...

Rhetorical, you're a liar and a hypocrite, have a nice day.... :thup:

i do so love wingnuts who hate half the country. i just have to say i'm really glad i'm not you.

as for sense of humor... was this thread =(and it's relatives spewed all over the board by you trolls) supposed to be funny?

so now you have to be a "wingnut" to believe in the rule of law? lol....ok then.

He followed the law.

It's that TWO FACED double standards that all Liberals seem to possess. Or at least with all the ones on this board.

And you two are LYING about what is going down here.

I defended NO criminal behavior.

I cheered at a man telling the press to get the fuck off private property.

You are here pretending he did something wrong.

He did not.

You want peole to be able to SHOOT tresspassers remember

This happens under a democrat administration and a brutal Obama economy and some here label this as the Republicans as the bad guys.Ed Schultz does a number of videos that they broadcast during the day and he's critical of the plight of the working man...Yet his guy is in the WH but the video doesn't go anywhere near blaming this administration.

Everything is the fault of the GOP and this administration bares no responsibility apparently.

oh come on, you are quite comfy with "stupid people" if you're a democrat stupid is just like wearing flannel pajammas.

Let me remind you right wing fools of YOU OWN philosophy.

You want be able to SHOOT people who tresspass.

And here you are complaining about a long shoresman guy ordering the press off the union property they paid for with some choice words and you get your panties all wadded up?

So you would have been fine if George Bush had acted that way when cindy shehan was camped out at his place?

what the fuck are you talking about?

You and your party mates LOVE to talk about people defending their property with guns and deadly force.

You want everyone wearing a gun like the wild west days.

Then here you clowns are mad at some Long Shoresman for cussing some reporters off private property

Forum List

Back